• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephen A Smith on First Take just stated that he believes unless Cleveland wins a title that Kyrie or Love is gone.

He also criticized Lebron communication style when it comes to Irving. Compared Lebron to the annoying College Professor who knows what they're talking about but you're just sick and tired of hearing their voice

HATE that guy, but he's probably right...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron's shooting 28.9% from 3-pt land this year. That's beyond terrible. Wade's never been a 3-point shooter and he doesn't take a large volume. Nice cherry picking that stat too, given that he's a whopping 1 of 6 from that range (not a huge stat to go off of). I'm glad you're talking as much shit as you are. What goes around comes around.

"but-but-but LeBron feels better than EVER. he's going to put up HYSTERICAL...oops, HISTORICAL numbers in these playoffs. i'm SOOO effin confident I've avoided every bet thrown my way"-WiggyRuss

old saying i'm SURE you fellas(and ladies) have heard...

TALK. IS. CHEAP...:dhd:

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"but-but-but LeBron feels better than EVER. he's going to put up HYSTERICAL...oops, HISTORICAL numbers in these playoffs. i'm SOOO effin confident I've avoided every bet thrown my way"-WiggyRuss

old saying i'm SURE you fellas(and ladies) have heard...

TALK. IS. CHEAP...:dhd:

Yeah, Lebron feels as great as he ever has. But his jump shot has noticeably regressed. His FG% this year is as low as it has been since the 2010-2011 season, and his 3-pt% is as at an all-time low for his career.

Lebron's going to have to drive to the hoop more often this year. That's going to take a lot out of him. Also doesn't help that the Cavs defense isn't as good as it was last season. But hey, I won't let facts stand in the way. Lebron's saying he's feeling as good as ever. Glad he won't be able to use that as an excuse.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Lebron feels as great as he ever has. But his jump shot has noticeably regressed. His FG% this year is as low as it has been since the 2010-2011 season, and his 3-pt% is as at an all-time low for his career.

Lebron's going to have to drive to the hoop more often this year. That's going to take a lot out of him. Also doesn't help that the Cavs defense isn't as good as it was last season. But hey, I won't let facts stand in the way. Lebron's saying he's feeling as good as ever. Glad he won't be able to use that as an excuse.

facts! pish-tosh, young man. haven't you heard Wiggy and his endless lines of derp? it's gonna happen because he SAYS so...:rolleyes2:

STILL waiting on the bet I proposed the other day(Heat/Cavs go at least 6 games IF they meet). haven't heard jack. imagine...

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who hates LeBron more...Heat fans because he left Miami or Laker fans because he didn't go to LA-LA Land?:D

:trash:

(I'm in trouble now!:nod:)

:peep:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well- when you have a celebratory ceremoney with dry ice and not one, not 2, not 3, not 4- on the heels of the worst conceived sports announcement in history- you kinda put a lot of pressure on yourself.

LEBron the last 2 months has really got his 3 pt shot going too- so - try again--- your boy Dwade is only shooting 17% fro m3- on the worst 3 pt shooting team in the league that is likely to make the playoffs- so there is that...

CANT wait for the playoffs to start!!!

I cringe when Wade shoots any outside shot.
That fact that you had to go in that direction though shows what a moron you are in these types of conversations.
You're the one telling us James is better then ever, and I proved to you in one sentence that you're full of shit.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cringe when Wade shoots any outside shot.
That fact that you had to go in that direction though shows what a moron you are in these types of conversations.
You're the one telling us James is better then ever, and I proved to you in one sentence that you're full if shit.

Yeah, I can't onto what he was trying to do. Lebron says he feels the best he's ever felt for years. So why his FG% down so low this season? Why is he shooting the worse from beyond the arc this season in his career? Why have the Cavs defense regressed from last season? Looking at the defensive rankings in terms of one of the most important stats - Opposition FG%, they're just average:

2015-16 Regular Season NBA Team Stats and League Leaders - Defense Per Game - National Basketball Association - ESPN

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I can't onto what he was trying to do. Lebron says he feels the best he's ever felt for years. So why his FG% down so low this season? Why is he shooting the worse from beyond the arc this season in his career? Why have the Cavs defense regressed from last season? Looking at the defensive rankings in terms of one of the most important stats - Opposition FG%, they're just average:

2015-16 Regular Season NBA Team Stats and League Leaders - Defense Per Game - National Basketball Association - ESPN

so, putting it all together the numbers say they're WORSE all around than they were last year. we-hell, no wonder Wiggy's celebrating...:rolleyes2:

still, they are the EC's best team, so they SHOULD make it to the finals. it just won't be the walk in the park WiggityWack claims it'll be...

I WILL admit the playoffs are gonna get interesting...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey are you gonna watch the title game tonight & if so who are ya rooting for?

well, if i'm honest I lost interest when USC got bounced outta the Tournament(in giveaway fashion I might add), but i'd be shocked if UNC didn't come away with the win. we'll see, though...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

James is still a freakish athlete, but you can't undo:

1. All the minutes he's logged over the last 6 seasons .
2. Back issues.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey are you gonna watch the title game tonight & if so who are ya rooting for?

I picked NC before it started, but I hope Nova wins since they knocked out the Canes.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if i'm honest I lost interest when USC got bounced outta the Tournament(in giveaway fashion I might add), but i'd be shocked if UNC didn't come away with the win. we'll see, though...

I'm hoping Carolina takes care of business.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James is still a freakish athlete, but you can't undo:

1. All the minutes he's logged over the last 6 seasons .
2. Back issues.

back issues and knee issues. 2 of the worst in basketball...

hard to overcome those(and you never truly do). and yes, all that mileage didn't help...

Status
Not open for further replies.