• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs lost to the Nets of all teams after Wiggy ran his dick sucker all over this forum preaching winning 7 of 9 games. #rolling

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron: 13/16

Rest of starters: 17/51

One man band.

Look, this is a weird Season because just about any other year, this Cavs Team would not be a long shot to win it all.

What Golden State and San Antonio are doing is extraordinary.

The biggest difference I see between your Team and theirs is that when the shots are not falling, outside of Lebron, Tristan and Shump the rest of the guys have nothing to contribute.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One man band.

Look, this is a weird Season because just about any other year, this Cavs Team would not be a long shot to win it all.

What Golden State and San Antonio are doing is extraordinary.

The biggest difference I see between your Team and theirs is that when the shots are not falling, outside of Lebron, Tristan and Shump the rest of the guys have nothing to contribute.

Plus the Spurs and Warriors players actually like each other and working as a team.
From all reports, the Cavs Big 3 are not connected at all.
I really think that next season somebody is gone, and
as much of a long shot as I thought it was just a couple months ago
I wouldn't be shocked if it was James.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the Spurs and Warriors players actually like each other and working as a team.

I think it will be Love because it would be hard to get a top pg back in return for Kyrie, unless they went 2 for 1.

I mean, as much of a ball stopper as he is, would you swap Kyrie for Conley straight up when it will cost you more than 20 mil per year for Conley?

I wouldn't.

Now, Kyrie and that Robot, Tristan Thompson for Horford and Teague?

Yeah.....in a heartbeat.

But, why would Atlanta do that deal?

If I were a betting woman, I'd say Melo for Love.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it will be Love because it would be hard to get a top pg back in return for Kyrie, unless they went 2 for 1.

I mean, as much of a ball stopper as he is, would you swap Kyrie for Conley straight up when it will cost you more than 20 mil per year for Conley?

I wouldn't.

Yeah.....in a heartbeat.

I've heard that scenario, but you really think Melo is moving his family to Cleveland?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've heard that scenario, but you really think Melo is moving his family to Cleveland?
No. I don't think Wade is going to Cleveland and certainly not CP3. Why would any of them go there when each of them play in better markets & make for better destinations? This is why most people think James is thinking about leaving. I also think this is cause for concern for the FO which is why they pulled him in for a discussion recently.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No....Lmao

Lala is not having that shit.

My fear is that it will be Melo to the Clippers for Blake.

I mean, it would give DJ more opportunities.

But, Blake is my favorite player.

It would sting. But, I would live with it because Blake doesn't have much longer on his deal.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. I don't think Wade is going to Cleveland and certainly not CP3. Why would any of them go there when each of them play in better markets & make for better destinations? This is why most people think James is thinking about leaving. I also think this is cause for concern for the FO which is why they pulled him in for a discussion recently.

If Melo is tired of losing, he would go.

There is not a single player on the market that, alone, can turn the Knicks into a contender.

Not Lebron.

Not Durant.

They'd win more.

But, still couldn't beat the Warriors nor Spurs.

They don't have the money to get 2 max guys.

Melo has to leave or shut the hell up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron is playing better than anyone right now, yet his teammates can't stop fingering each others assholes. They aren't winning anything if his teammates don't start stepping up. This seems to be a theme throughout Lebrons' career, except on Miami, his teammates let him down in one way or another.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This seems to be a theme throughout Lebrons' career, except on Miami, his teammates let him down in one way or another.

I would include year 4 of Miami in that theme as well, though definitely not the other 3 years.

Its enough of a theme that I think its fair to at least ask what role LeBron is playing in that dynamic, though. Its like that saying... "The #1 common theme in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you".

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would include year 4 of Miami in that theme as well, though definitely not the other 3 years.

Its enough of a theme that I think its fair to at least ask what role LeBron is playing in that dynamic, though. Its like that saying... "The #1 common theme in all of your dissatisfying relationships is you".
THIS^^^^^

I would imagine it's his leadership style. It's not easy to lead, but easier when the guys you're leading don't need much direction (as was the case in Miami). With this group in Cleveland he has to lead by EXAMPLE. And as of late his actions have come across as dysfunctional to say the least-thus the team appears that way as well.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Lebron sticks around one more year, but he'll demand moves. The mistake I see is them getting rid of Love (even though he's overpaid). When Love and Lebron were together, they matched up really well. Kyrie's the better player in terms of comparing him to Love, but his game doesn't match up with Lebron's.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, but year 1 in Miami was on Lebron. That was a unique situation for him. I love to bash him, but the way he responded was deafening in terms of recognizing weaknesses in his game and more than solidifying those weaknesses. But yeah, year 4 in Miami was the theme (for the Finals anyway) in terms of Lebron being on an island by himself with no help.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, but year 1 in Miami was on Lebron. That was a unique situation for him. I love to bash him, but the way he responded was deafening in terms of recognizing weaknesses in his game and more than solidifying those weaknesses. But yeah, year 4 in Miami was the theme (for the Finals anyway) in terms of Lebron being on an island by himself with no help.

Definitely. IMO, those Finals vs Mavs stands as LeBron's only big-time failure in the playoffs (from an individual standpoint).

Bolts

Depressed Sports Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,019.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie has mad talent.

But, I'd rather keep the mental midget we have at Center.
lol, don't blame you. Cousins might be the most talented center, but he's also the most frustrating to watch.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wouldn't.

Yeah.....in a heartbeat.

With Lebron, do the Cavs really need to get a pg if they chose to move Kyrie? Why not get a 2 guard with decent handles and let Lebron play point or point forward?

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Lebron, do the Cavs really need to get a pg if they chose to move Kyrie? Why not get a 2 guard with decent handles and let Lebron play point or point forward?

True......

But, who would be a decent target?

Kyrie for Beal, if Beal wasn't so gimp?

Wall has decent size.

So, could be play sg and share the same backcourt?

I say no. Wall and Dame are way to competitive and I got the sense that they were not of the belief that Kyrie made Team USA because he was better than them.

* gives Coach K the siiiiiiiide eye*

Plus, neither team would likely be interested.

I'm just having fun throwing shit against the wall.

They could sign a older guy like Jamal Crawford.

But, that would be redundant unless they let Smith walk.

Who the hell knows what they will do.

But, Horford would be a massive upgrade over TT on offense and Teague plays within himself.

Jeff is an albatross on defense. But, they should be used to that with Kyrie.

Status
Not open for further replies.