• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The timing is irrelevant. Either there is a cap hold or there is a hard salary. Both are numbers that limit what's leftover to sign free agents.
as we said----

Wade is at 20million
Bosh 25
Richardson 1
Winslow 3
McBob 6
Dragic 16

if they renounce Wade's Bird Rights- they would have 40 million in cap space about to fill out the roster.

how they want to divvy that up between Wade/Whiteside/Deng/Amare/Green/Tyler Johnson/Joe Johnson is totally up to them.

What we do know- is that Dragic, Bosh, contract each go up slightly next year- Joe Johnson will make a TON more than he currently makes (like 400K), Whiteside will make a TON more than he currently makes, Deng should get about 10M a year I would suspect--- going rate for a decent player....

They dont even have the cap room to bring this team back next year- let alone trying to add a major free agent.

Those are cold-hard black and white facts.

can we finally put the Durant bullshit away? lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man u guys really get off on a march win when the Cavs were coming off a road back to back

its cool

ill get my laughs when they matter here in about a month

You have bragged about Kyrie and Tristan like they are 1st Team all NBA players and have torched the Heat relentlessly.

Dragic is overpayed, Whiteside is a headache and is not an asset to his Team, Wade is old and Broken, I hope we play the Heat.....blah, blah, blah...

But, your Team got DESTROYED.

You reap what you sow.

Last edited by a moderator:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you care that hte Cavs lost a game in March so much? We got destroyed by the Wizards this year too...lol....

its just pathetic thats what they hang their hat on. but when thats all you got- you gotta take what you can get.....as the old saying goes- beggars cant be choosers- and LeBron turned Riley into a beggar on his knees.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron likely makes his 6th straight Finals this spring/summer...

how many will it be in a row before that streak snaps?

Im thinking itll be 9 at the very least....ill guess 10- and it could go as high as 11 in a row.

i wonder what people will think 30 years from now whenth ey see LeBron got to the Finals for a straight decade....thats like old school Celtics stuff that shouldnt even be possible in todays league.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron likely makes his 6th straight Finals this spring/summer...

how many will it be in a row before that streak snaps?

Im thinking itll be 9 at the very least....ill guess 10- and it could go as high as 11 in a row.

Assuming he makes 3-5 more after this is pretty stupid. Nobody knows how rosters will look 2 years from now.....let alone 4 or 5 years from now.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you care that hte Cavs lost a game in March so much? We got destroyed by the Wizards this year too...lol....

its just pathetic thats what they hang their hat on. but when thats all you got- you gotta take what you can get.....as the old saying goes- beggars cant be choosers- and LeBron turned Riley into a beggar on his knees.

I don't have a dog in the race.

But, clearly YOU care...lol

You post more about the Heat than your own Team.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We're not hanging our hat on anything. At the end of the day when you talk shit about a franchise and act like they're one of the worse teams in the league and act like all their players are awful then get destroyed by the same team it is funny. Especially considering that you were scared to show your face that night or the following day.....Then when you finally got back to posting you acted like the game never happened.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming he makes 3-5 more after this is pretty stupid. Nobody knows how rosters will look 2 years from now.....let alone 4 or 5 years from now.
hmm have ap retty good idea with the Cavs

Irving will be 26 and entering his prime...Love will be 29 and in his prime...Thompson will be 26 in the middle of his prime...Shumpert will be 28 in the middle of his prime...Delly will be 27 in the middle of his prime--- LeBron will be 34 and still a top 5 player in the world if not better.....

unlike other teams that had garbage rotational players in and out- Griffin and the Cavs decided to sign young talented players long term- so they could have a core that would grow together over a span of yeras like the Spurs. - hence 4 year deal for Shump, 4 year deal for Thompson, max for KI, max for Love....do have to sign up Delly this offseason though and continue to build the team.

That 6-7 player core should be here for the long haul and i cant wait until they have that time together and everything becomes 2nd nature like the Spurs---- unlike what it is now throwing every one together and trying to learn a new system in January (albeit- a MUCH better system then the LeBron Stanky Leg Iso Offense)

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as we said----

Wade is at 20million
Bosh 25
Richardson 1
Winslow 3
McBob 6
Dragic 16

if they renounce Wade's Bird Rights- they would have 40 million in cap space about to fill out the roster.

how they want to divvy that up between Wade/Whiteside/Deng/Amare/Green/Tyler Johnson/Joe Johnson is totally up to them.

What we do know- is that Dragic, Bosh, contract each go up slightly next year- Joe Johnson will make a TON more than he currently makes (like 400K), Whiteside will make a TON more than he currently makes, Deng should get about 10M a year I would suspect--- going rate for a decent player....

They dont even have the cap room to bring this team back next year- let alone trying to add a major free agent.

Those are cold-hard black and white facts.

can we finally put the Durant bullshit away? lol

You can put anything you want away, but if Durant wanted to come ( which no one is saying he does), Riley would find a way.
Who would stay or go?
Who knows?
But I got 30-1 on James coming here when most were saying there was no chance.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hmm have ap retty good idea with the Cavs

Irving will be 26 and entering his prime...Love will be 29 and in his prime...Thompson will be 26 in the middle of his prime...Shumpert will be 28 in the middle of his prime...Delly will be 27 in the middle of his prime--- LeBron will be 34 and still a top 5 player in the world if not better.....

unlike other teams that had garbage rotational players in and out- Griffin and the Cavs decided to sign young talented players long term- so they could have a core that would grow together over a span of yeras like the Spurs.

And you have absolutely no idea what any of the other teams in the East will do. Assuming a team is going to make the finals all way through 2020 is pretty stupid. I can't even assume that about the Warriors and they're a much better franchise than the Cavs and their best player is not approaching father time

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can put anything you want away, but if Durant wanted to come ( which no one is saying he does), Riley would find a way.
Who would stay or go?
Who knows?
But I got 30-1 on James coming here when most were saying there was no chance.
oh yah...Durant would just LOVE to play with Chris Bosh who might have to retire- A wade entering his mid thirties, and a point guard thats towards the middle of the pack talent wise on a near max deal.....lol

OR he could just keep playing with Russell Westbrook who is far better and more valuable than anything the HEat could ever DREAM offer to Durant

hmmm...tough one....lol...

If i was a playerl ike Durant id never tie my long term future to that bullshit- especially with Riley over 70 years old...sounds like a disaster.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you have absolutely no idea what any of the other teams in the East will do. Assuming a team is going to make the finals all way through 2020 is pretty stupid. I can't even assume that about the Warriors and they're a much better franchise than the Cavs and their best player is not approaching father time
i dont really care what other teams do to be honest with you- good luck matching that talent the Cavs have...lol.

thats what you just dont get

the Cavs are the only team that can stop the Cavs as long as they have LeBron, Irving, Love and an owner willing to shell out dollars and contracts on a historical level.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like just out of curioisty- how longdo you guys expect Riley to be around? considering he really hasnt done much the last few years anyway- do you even want him around?

he reminds of 40 year old Orel The Bulldog Hershiser...a little crafty- but lost his fastball a long time ago.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh yah...Durant would just LOVE to play with Chris Bosh who might have to retire- A wade entering his mid thirties, and a point guard thats towards the middle of the pack talent wise on a near max deal.....lol

OR he could just keep playing with Russell Westbrook who is far better and more valuable than anything the HEat could ever DREAM offer to Durant

hmmm...tough one....lol...

If i was a playerl ike Durant id never tie my long term future to that bullshit- especially with Riley over 70 years old...sounds like a disaster.

I don't see him coming here.
I hope he goes to Warriors or Lakers with Westbrook.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs win in March and their "rolling."

Cavs get destroyed in March and "you guys really get off on a March win."

Hypocrite much?
your right...if a team like the Cavs wins 7 out of 9 games like they are right now- and lose a game by a lot- they definitely suck, lol......are you on crack?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why assuming anything 5 years down the road is borderline retarded.

Here are some of the likely free agents in 2017:

Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Greek Freak
Victor Oladipo
CJ McCollum
Kyle Lowry
Gordon Hayward

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like just out of curioisty- how longdo you guys expect Riley to be around? considering he really hasnt done much the last few years anyway- do you even want him around?

he reminds of 40 year old Orel The Bulldog Hershiser...a little crafty- but lost his fastball a long time ago.

I think he and Wade leave close to the same time.
He's groomed Arisons son for years already.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This why assuming anything 5 years down the road is borderline retarded.

Here are some of the likely free agents in 2017:

Chris Paul
Blake Griffin
Russell Westbrook
Greek Freak
Victor Oladipo
CJ McCollum
Kyle Lowry
Gordon Hayward
do you have a point?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont really care what other teams do to be honest with you- good luck matching that talent the Cavs have...lol.

thats what you just dont get

the Cavs are the only team that can stop the Cavs as long as they have LeBron, Irving, Love and an owner willing to shell out dollars and contracts on a historical level.

The Cavs talent isn't all that impressive. If it was so great they wouldn't be a shit team soon as Lebron decides to sit out a night. This team is all about Lebron James. Take Lebron off this roster this season and they wouldn't sniff the playoffs this season with how good the East is

Status
Not open for further replies.