• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 NBA Eastern Conference OFFICIAL THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My best guess is that Kyrie sits tomorrow.
He played 40 minutes today.
Love only 24.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though this is Kyrie's fifth year- and only Oladipo's 3rd- they are the same exact age...lol....well...kyrie is about 2 months older.

Oladipo has 45 tonight in a losing effort.

Last year Kyrie had 55 when he single handedly SLAUGHTERED an actual GOOD team- the Portland Trailblazers.

or- there was that game where he went for a league-high-last-year FIFTY SEVEN against the Spurs IN San Antonio where he tied up the game with a dagger in Kawhi;s eye.

Victor Oladipo cant hold Kyrie's jock. There were rumors that Oladipo might even get traded because hes not a PG- and hes a SG that really cant shoot.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
even though this is Kyrie's fifth year- and only Oladipo's 3rd- they are the same exact age...lol....well...kyrie is about 2 months older.

Last year Kyrie had 55 when he single handedly SLAUGHTERED an actual GOOD team- the Portland Trailblazers.

or- there was that game where he went for a league-high-last-year FIFTY SEVEN against the Spurs IN San Antonio where he tied up the game with a dagger in Kawhi;s eye.

• Victor Oladipo cant hold Kyrie's jock. There were rumors that Oladipo might even get traded because hes not a PG- and hes a SG that really cant shoot.
you mean his cast...?:lol:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean his cast...?:lol:
haha....

hey....shouldnt you be watching the Lakers and praying they continue the worst year in the franchises history (after LAST year was also the worst year in their history I believe)....thats tough to do......i know what its like to watch the lotto standings.....GOOD LUCK BRO....i gotta say- I was just worried about what pick the Cavs got- not worried if they were gonna have a pick AT ALL...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at Wiggy posting an excuse while claiming it's not an excuse, getting called on it and now trying to deflect away from it.

Who could have seen that coming (besides everybody)? :rolleyes2:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha....

hey....shouldnt you be watching the Lakers and praying they continue the worst year in the franchises history (after LAST year was also the worst year in their history I believe)....thats tough to do......i know what its like to watch the lotto standings.....GOOD LUCK BRO....i gotta say- I was just worried about what pick the Cavs got- not worried if they were gonna have a pick AT ALL...

you act like I don't watch the games. trust me, i'm QUITE aware of the goings on in LakerLand whether I happen to post about it or not...

one thing I WILL say though. as a CONSTANT lotto-watcher in your NBA following history i'd say the Lakers won't be there as long as the Cavs have ever been. but hey, thanks for your insight on the matter...

maybe another long-worded post about the richness of NBA owners might be good here? just sayin'...

'sides, no need for me to "worry" about things I have no control over...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at Wiggy posting an excuse while claiming it's not an excuse, getting called on it and now trying to deflect away from it.

Who could have seen that coming (besides everybody)? :rolleyes2:

but-but-but it's legit. Wiggy said so and he's a VERY respected guru on this sight. everybody says so, right...?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you act like I don't watch the games. trust me, i'm QUITE aware of the goings on in LakerLand whether I happen to post about it or not...

one thing I WILL say though. as a CONSTANT lotto-watcher in your NBA following history i'd say the Lakers won't be there as long as the Cavs have ever been. but hey, thanks for your insight on the matter...

maybe another long-worded post about the richness of NBA owners might be good here? just sayin'...

Maybe Wiggy could hook us Lakers fans up with some good drink and snack recipes for a lottery party?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

awww....what a healthy mental attitude...i commend you on such...esp. after the last few years....at least there is hope at the end of the tunnel finally.....one would think.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Wiggy could hook us Lakers fans up with some good drink and snack recipes for a lottery party?
i can give you some good recommendations from experience...lol....here is some advice- dont win the lotto and select Anthony Bennett! :thumb:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
awww....what a healthy mental attitude...i commend you on such...esp. after the last few years....at least there is hope at the end of the tunnel finally.....one would think.

well well, we agree...

'sides, I ain't greedy. it ain't like I've seen the Lakers win 11 titles out here or anything...

look on the logical side. after being a PERRENIAL contender for so many seasons they had to hit a dip at SOME point. you might as well enjoy it while you can, right...?:lol:

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Victor Oladipo cant hold Kyrie's jock. There were rumors that Oladipo might even get traded because hes not a PG- and hes a SG that really cant shoot.

The great Kyrie couldn't sniff an 8 seed without James.
You seem to not be factoring teammates into the success equation.
Oladipo certainly was in the discussion for #1 pick in draft class, but the Cavs saw something in Bennet.
Factor in the injuries and one could certainly make a case to prefer him over Kyrie.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oladipo certainly was in the discussion for #1 pick in draft class, but the Cavs saw something in Bennet.
Factor in the injuries and one could certainly make a case to prefer him over Kyrie.
its the dumbest shit I ever heard.

LeBron his first 2 years - couldnt SNIFF an 8 seed

KEvin Durant? couldnt sniff an 8 seed

Chris Paul? couldnt sniff an 8 seed.

Kyrie got 3 years and a rebuilding project.....try not to be an idiot. Pat Riley would trade Winslow and Whiteside and whatever first round pick he was allowed to offer from now till the end of the world to get Kyrie and wouldnt think a second thought about it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victor Oladipo is a undersized shooting guard that is a poor shooter. Great athlete- but he doesnt have a position. Its why there was discussions that he might be dealt- because you cant play a 6'4" shooting guard that cant shoot- with a PG like Elfrid Payton- that also cant shoot- not in todays NBA anyway....hte Oladipo PG experiment died a nasty death as well.

Victor Oladipo was a NON-prosect at Indiana until his junior year when he blossomed.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its the dumbest shit I ever heard.

LeBron his first 2 years - couldnt SNIFF an 8 seed

KEvin Durant? couldnt sniff an 8 seed

Chris Paul? couldnt sniff an 8 seed.

Kyrie got 3 years and a rebuilding project.....try not to be an idiot. Pat Riley would trade Winslow and Whiteside and whatever first round pick he was allowed to offer from now till the end of the world to get Kyrie and wouldnt think a second thought about it.

You've lost your mind if you really believe that.
Again, Kyrie has the injuries.
I'll keep what we have.
What's scary is that as good as Winslow is, and will only get better, I think Richardson ends up being the better player.
Throw in Whiteside ans our youth suddenly becomes a strength.

If we had Bosh playing in this system ( him replacing Amare) I think we'd beat the Cavs in a 4/7.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Victor Oladipo is a undersized shooting guard that is a poor shooter. Great athlete- but he doesnt have a position. Its why there was discussions that he might be dealt- because you cant play a 6'4" shooting guard that cant shoot- with a PG like Elfrid Payton- that also cant shoot- not in todays NBA anyway....hte Oladipo PG experiment died a nasty death as well.

Victor Oladipo was a NON-prosect at Indiana until his junior year when he blossomed.[/QUOTE

He's actually a lot like Wade, correct?

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound: Post of the month!!
nobody in the top 6 of that class has really been any good in the NBA.....supposedly the 3 guys the CAvs were looking at were McLemore, Bennett and Oladipo---- of course Bennett is the most useless- and Oladipo the best out of those 3 by far- but they didnt like Oladipo that high because of concerns of his ceiling- going into his junior year Oladipo was not even a guaranteed first rounder- they felt he shot up the boards and as a junior entering the draft with a poor shot and a guy that totally relied on his athleticism- that they wanted to go with a higher ceiling guy- and Noel was injured--- ughhh just terrible....plus they already had WAiters- a slightly undersized shooting guard

Giannis was the best in that draft and he went outside the top 10...Gobert went really late.

Oladipo is definitely a solid player- but an undersized shooting guard that cant shoot has its limitations.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've lost your mind if you really believe that.
Again, Kyrie has the injuries.
I'll keep what we have.
What's scary is that as good as Winslow is, and will only get better, I think Richardson ends up being the better player.
Throw in Whiteside ans our youth suddenly becomes a strength.

If we had Bosh playing in this system ( him replacing Amare) I think we'd beat the Cavs in a 4/7.

it IS an interesting scenario. haven't been keeping up on Bosh lately. what's the outlook been in his regard...?

Status
Not open for further replies.