• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2015-16 Los Angeles Lakers

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hell, i'm actually looking forward to tonight's game to see the kid play some more...

Me too. I don't even really pay a lot of attention to the score. I mainly just pay attention to the kids to see their development and Kobe because it's his last season.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: You claim that literally everyone is wrong except you, but I'm the jerk. :pound:

You're a jerk being snarky about it and trying to deflect. You know what you're doing. Don't act so dumb.

So never at any point in your life as fan of any sports team have you seen a situation and thought they were doing something wrong despite others thinking otherwise? Not just sports, what about work place or other life activities where a group was convinced they were right but its not so? Do you just blindly follow without ever asking yourself it really makes sense? Contrary to what you might think, its possible to question the logic of a "majority" opinion. Saying this situation is complicated doesn't pass the smell test because just because a person claims "its complicated" doesn't make it so.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a jerk being snarky about it and trying to deflect. You know what you're doing. Don't act so dumb.

So never at any point in your life as fan of any sports team have you seen a situation and thought they were doing something wrong despite others thinking otherwise? Not just sports, what about work place or other life activities where a group was convinced they were right but its not so? Do you just blindly follow without ever asking yourself it really makes sense? Contrary to what you might think, its possible to question the logic of a "majority" opinion. Saying this situation is complicated doesn't pass the smell test because just because a person claims "its complicated" doesn't make it so.

Whatever you say. After all, you're right and everyone else is wrong.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WildTurkey reminds me a lot of LongTimeCavsFan (LTCF)....

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I don't even really pay a lot of attention to the score. I mainly just pay attention to the kids to see their development and Kobe because it's his last season.

He's been playing better lately...23ppg, 6rpg, 5.3apg while shooting 53%, 41% on 3's, and 67% on FT's. The only bad part is FT's and that was because of 1 game where he made just 2 of 7.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's been playing better lately...23ppg, 6rpg, 5.3apg while shooting 53%, 41% on 3's, and 67% on FT's. The only bad part is FT's and that was because of 1 game where he made just 2 of 7.

Yeah, it seems like they finally have the minutes figured out and Kobe has figured out that he can be more efficient by picking his spots and distributing the ball more.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,121.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it seems like they finally have the minutes figured out and Kobe has figured out that he can be more efficient by picking his spots and distributing the ball more.

Yep. Glad to see it.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe having his legs back certainly helps. That 3rd quarter last night was nice.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say. After all, you're right and everyone else is wrong.

Two months ago you wrote a lengthy post about how you think Jim Buss isn't all that bad. This is in spite of many fans saying he sucks (including people here who constantly call him Short Buss), a majority of bloggers saying he sucks, national media saying he sucks, and ex-players (including Magic that loves taking shots at him) saying he sucks. Look at all those "experts" over there saying one thing and you over there saying the opposite. It doesn't matter if you provided reasoning or not, we all should have scoffed and said "Hey everyone, there's trojanfan thinking he's smarter than everyone else". Afterall, the majority couldn't possibly be wrong.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two months ago you wrote a lengthy post about how you think Jim Buss isn't all that bad. This is in spite of many fans saying he sucks (including people here who constantly call him Short Buss), a majority of bloggers saying he sucks, national media saying he sucks, and ex-players (including Magic that loves taking shots at him) saying he sucks. Look at all those "experts" over there saying one thing and you over there saying the opposite. It doesn't matter if you provided reasoning or not, we all should have scoffed and said "Hey everyone, there's trojanfan thinking he's smarter than everyone else". Afterall, the majority couldn't possibly be wrong.

I simply pointed out that he is catching blame for some things that weren't his doing and I presented some facts to back that up. I also said that because of that, I felt he should get his 3 years.

At no point did I literally say that everyone else is wrong. You however, did.

Last edited:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply pointed out that he is catching blame for some things that weren't his doing and I presented some facts to back that up. I also said that because of that, I felt he should get his 3 years.

At no point did I literally say that everyone else is wrong. You however, did.

So simple that it took multiple paragraphs, eh? You had a difference of opinion from that majority. Inherently that means you think they are wrong. Otherwise there wouldn't be a difference and no need to explain anything. Same scenario here. Bob and weave all you want. You were a jerk about all this. Admit it and move on.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So simple that it took multiple paragraphs, eh? You had a difference of opinion from that majority. Inherently that means you think they are wrong. Otherwise there wouldn't be a difference and no need to explain anything. Same scenario here. Bob and weave all you want. You were a jerk about all this. Admit it and move on.

I presented a different view. I never said anyone else was wrong, nor did I say I was right and I definitely didn't say "I'm right and everyone else is wrong."

You can keep trying to make this about me all you want. The fact is, it was you who said you're right and everyone else is wrong. The fact that you keep trying to make it about me just shows that you know that's what you did too and are just trying to save face.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I presented a different view. I never said anyone else was wrong, nor did I say I was right and I definitely didn't say "I'm right and everyone else is wrong."

You can keep trying to make this about me all you want. The fact is, it was you who said you're right and everyone else is wrong. The fact that you keep trying to make it about me just shows that you know that's what you did too and are just trying to save face.

Yes, I think those that think its complicated are wrong. My opinion is that its simple, therefore I think those who think otherwise are wrong. It's the same logic how you think Buss isn't all that bad over those who do. It's the same thing whether the word "wrong" specifically stated or implied, otherwise you wouldn't have that different view. And you just didn't feel the need to type that opinion out just for the hell of it. You believed something different from a larger group. Period. Apparently, its fine when you do it but not me. No, you wanted to get all snarky about it. Read post #165 of this topic on down. You couldn't just respond, you wanted to be a dick. That's why its about you now. I didn't make it about you. You brought that on yourself with your own words. No one but yourself made you post. Get outta here with that save face nonsense.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I think those that think its complicated are wrong. My opinion is that its simple, therefore I think those who think otherwise are wrong. It's the same logic how you think Buss isn't all that bad over those who do. It's the same thing whether the word "wrong" specifically stated or implied, otherwise you wouldn't have that different view. And you just didn't feel the need to type that opinion out just for the hell of it. You believed something different from a larger group. Period. Apparently, its fine when you do it but not me. No, you wanted to get all snarky about it. Read post #165 of this topic on down. You couldn't just respond, you wanted to be a dick. That's why its about you now. I didn't make it about you. You brought that on yourself with your own words. No one but yourself made you post. Get outta here with that save face nonsense.

Yes, we know that you think everyone except you is wrong. You always do.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we know that you think everyone except you is wrong. You always do.

Figured you go back that. Once you dug yourself in a hole, what's another shovel full of dirt gonna hurt?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured you go back that. Once you dug yourself in a hole, what's another shovel full of dirt gonna hurt?

Well, how can I possibly debate someone who is always right? Your intellect is so vastly superior to literally everyone out there, just ask you.

With the fact that you are so much smarter than everyone else, it's truly amazing that no NBA team has snapped you up. Although, the NBA has probably instituted rule against hiring you because it would give that team an unfair competitive advantage.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks as though the trade Kevin Love talk is heating up again in light of the notion that the new head coach Tyron Lue is the face of a championship desire by the FO (go figure) and the talk that Love doesn't play well with Irving who is a mainstay in Cleveland.

Could it be that the Lakers get in on this? Perhaps, but I hope they don't do something stupid like give away one or more of our young core for Love. Maybe a Hibbert/Young/Bass for Love trade would work. Who knows and we shall see.

Based on reports, the Cavs trading Kevin Love is a real possibility