• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 Postseason Discussion

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Cardinals AGAIN!

I gotta listen to this shit from all my Memphis buddies.

GO AL!

darrylgann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there goes my Orioles/Dodgers WS prediction...

Yeah, yeah. All that money. The Dodgers suck! Greinke and Kershaw should come over here. LAD will never go that far.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Cardinals AGAIN!

I gotta listen to this shit from all my Memphis buddies.

GO AL!
I can handle your buddies. It's that....... Buck I can't handle.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can handle your buddies. It's that....... Buck I can't handle.

I keep expecting to see him in the booth with a Cardinal hat on.

It's ridiculous to have him announcing the championship game when it's obvious he's so biased.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real nice CJ Wilson inning from Gonzalez...Jesus fuck man...you are blowing up.

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Kershaw was 20-3 in the regular season, but 0-2 in the post season. He must not be able to handle big games or high pressure situations.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Kershaw was 20-3 in the regular season, but 0-2 in the post season. He must not be able to handle big games or high pressure situations.

He just sucks dick vs the Cardinals.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I really hope this is tongue in cheek.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nationals...seriously...what the fuck? Letting the Giants score 3 runs without getting hits?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The two knucklehead managers in the NL were part of the losing teams. Williams for taking Zimmerman out in the 9th and 2 outs after just walking a guy on a 3-2 count and a 1-0 lead. And Mattingly for a number of things.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Giants

WilltheThrill

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Giants

Go Cardinals.

As insufferable as Joe Buck can be, I'm rooting for the Cardinals due to the fan base alone. I went to World Series games in both of those teams' cities when the Rangers played them. The Cardinals fans couldn't have been nicer while the Giants fans were downright violent and hostile toward me. And I'm not talking about a small select number of Giants fans either but large numbers of them everywhere we went. And it went way beyond the expected "Rangers suck" type of competitive trash-talking. Both my brother and I were threatened with physical violence on numerous occasions, we had food thrown at us, and we had our seats taken by Giants fans when we went to go to the restroom. They threatened us as well and the usher did nothing about it. Other Rangers fans nearby were spit on too. There are good and bad fans everywhere, but the Bay Area is just loaded with human garbage.

So as much as it pains me to say it, "Go Cardinals".

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cardinals.

No question the bay area fan base is the definition of douche and miserable dicks but after what the Cards did to this city and the Rangers in 2011 I pretty much want anybody to win but them for the time being.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cardinals.

As insufferable as Joe Buck can be, I'm rooting for the Cardinals due to the fan base alone. I went to World Series games in both of those teams' cities when the Rangers played them. The Cardinals fans couldn't have been nicer while the Giants fans were downright violent and hostile toward me. And I'm not talking about a small select number of Giants fans either but large numbers of them everywhere we went. And it went way beyond the expected "Rangers suck" type of competitive trash-talking. Both my brother and I were threatened with physical violence on numerous occasions, we had food thrown at us, and we had our seats taken by Giants fans when we went to go to the restroom. They threatened us as well and the usher did nothing about it. Other Rangers fans nearby were spit on too. There are good and bad fans everywhere, but the Bay Area is just loaded with human garbage.

They are both NL and I don't care who gets beat by the AMERICAN LEAGUE.:yahoo:

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Cardinals.

I'm truly sorry to hear about your mutilation and intimidation thrown down by Giant fans.

I don't know what-the-hell is going on in this country but this seems to be more the norm than not today. I have mouthed off a lot at other teams fans over the years, but have never EVER come close to having a confrontation. In fact, in the vast majority of cases, we ended up enjoying each others company.

But, despite my ill feelings toward St Louis as a city, their fans are maybe the best in the country.

If you look back at the postings we had when we played them during the regular season - don't remember the dates - they were always about baseball, and showed respect.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm truly sorry to hear about your mutilation and intimidation thrown down by Giant fans.

I don't know what-the-hell is going on in this country but this seems to be more the norm than not today. I have mouthed off a lot at other teams fans over the years, but have never EVER come close to having a confrontation. In fact, in the vast majority of cases, we ended up enjoying each others company.

But, despite my ill feelings toward St Louis as a city, their fans are maybe the best in the country.

If you look back at the postings we had when we played them during the regular season - don't remember the dates - they were always about baseball, and showed respect.
In 1964 me and family were refused service in a restaurant in New Mexico. They told me they did not serve president killers. Children were 5/3 yrs old. To this very day, I will never go through NM and spend a penny. Wouldn't pee on them if they were on fire. People are getting crazy looking for reasons to be mean and hateful.