• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2014 - 15 College / Eagles Draft Talk

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be tempted to do that, but only if we get 2 CBs; a safety; and Worilds in free agency.
That said, this report is a joke anyway. I really think that the Jets could get more from another team than from the Eagles, unless Chip gives away the farm.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be tempted to do that, but only if we get 2 CBs; a safety; and Worilds in free agency.
That said, this report is a joke anyway. I really think that the Jets could get more from another team than from the Eagles, unless Chip gives away the farm.
You are probably right. I must be the only one here who is not sold on MM. Furthermore, Chip is usually discreet about info being leaked out publicly. This lovefest for MM and Chip and the Eagles moving up more than likely is just made up. Who knows? We will have a better idea after FA.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft class as a whole isn't real impressive. Would be a nice year to pony up for Maserati.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft class as a whole isn't real impressive. Would be a nice year to pony up for Maserati.

This draft class is going to produce a lot of first year starters. The positions not be the flashy ones but CB, LB, and S are strong. It's a new league when RBs and QBs are not the focus.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This draft class is going to produce a lot of first year starters. The positions not be the flashy ones but CB, LB, and S are strong. It's a new league when RBs and QBs are not the focus.

I see this draft stronger at RB, WR, Pass Rushers and OL, but that's just me.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota supposedly crushing it at the combine interviews. We have no shot at this dude, unless NFL people are all totally stupid. I think some are totally stupid, but not enough to let this guy slip out of the top 5.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mariota supposedly crushing it at the combine interviews. We have no shot at this dude, unless NFL people are all totally stupid. I think some are totally stupid, but not enough to let this guy slip out of the top 5.

Of course he's crushing the interviews. That's his best trait. Now if he ever had to go through progressions or fire off 10-15 yard passes maybe someone somewhere would know if he could actually do it and do it at the highest level. There's high school QBs that make more pro level throws in one year than this kid did in all his college years.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy when the news breaks that TB will take him therefore we can put this MM behind us. Now it seems that the Philly media is riding all over Hundley's junk.. I can't believe I'm guilty of getting sucked into this shit. Just my opinion, but I either tag or resign Maclin long term, sign Worilds in FA, along with addressing our secondary needs. I call TB and ask if they want to deal Ghoslson? I draft OL, CB, S, and possibly WR. I probably look at a QB in the later rounds. Barkley isn't going to cut it.

On another note: if Foles goes down with a longterm injury, we are fucked with or without Sanchez anyway.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley scares me. He reportedly said today that he is in close contact with McNabb.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Despite his fumbling history I sure like me some Ameer Abdullah. He measured in at 5'9 205lbs which is heavier than I expected -- good news there. He was listed around 195. It will be interesting to see what happens with McCoy. Lots of RBs I like in this draft.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hundley scares me. He reportedly said today that he is in close contact with McNabb.

Yeah McNabb is not a good role model for the kid. I didn't like reading that.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be happy when the news breaks that TB will take him therefore we can put this MM behind us. Now it seems that the Philly media is riding all over Hundley's junk.. I can't believe I'm guilty of getting sucked into this shit. Just my opinion, but I either tag or resign Maclin long term, sign Worilds in FA, along with addressing our secondary needs. I call TB and ask if they want to deal Ghoslson? I draft OL, CB, S, and possibly WR. I probably look at a QB in the later rounds. Barkley isn't going to cut it.

I'm with ya. Do these moves, and draft Bennett or Grayson to groom behind Foles.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

On another note: if Foles goes down with a longterm injury, we are fucked with or without Sanchez anyway.

Winston would have to r*pe someone between now and the draft to not go #1. He's light years ahead of Marifrigginota

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eaglesnut should run drafts for Cleveland:

"I’m out here to win games and be the face of someone’s franchise,” Winston said at the combine. “This is not a competition between me and Mariota, because one thing about me, I plan on winning the Super Bowl the next year. So, it’s going to be Jameis versus Peyton Manning and Jameis versus Tom Brady. I want to be viewed like that."

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2015/02/jameis-winston-vows-to-win-super-bowl-next-year-compete-with-tom-brady/

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I continue to bang the drum for my boy OL La'El Collins ... I know we need D, but this kid put up one of the better overall performances today at the Combine and can be a guy we can plug in at Guard off the start who can move to RT if and when Jason Peters hangs em up and Lane Johnson moves to LT.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey, I am so impressed with the number of OL prospects so if the Eagles can solve the defensive needs in free agency, then they can draft an OL in the first or second. Collins, Tomlinson, Flowers, Scherff, Fisher, etc., on and on. We do need to come away with 2 OL solid prospects to bolster our starters, and replace Herremans. Unless a top defender is available at #20, then I would definitely like any one of these guys.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to come out of this draft with two good OL prospects. But my picks are Cameron Erving and Jake Fisher because both are athletic and both can play multiple positions.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey, I am so impressed with the number of OL prospects so if the Eagles can solve the defensive needs in free agency, then they can draft an OL in the first or second. Collins, Tomlinson, Flowers, Scherff, Fisher, etc., on and on. We do need to come away with 2 OL solid prospects to bolster our starters, and replace Herremans. Unless a top defender is available at #20, then I would definitely like any one of these guys.

I'm in agreement and totally on board with Tomlinson

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might win a Super Bowl but it wont be as a starter. Dude isnt all that.