• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 MN Twins

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Deduno up tonight. He's been pretty good too.

Let's see if he can keep that Indian's lineup quiet again tonight.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so whats the catch here.

The Drew Butera deal was completed. We got a 19 year old lefty with a 3 era for Drew Butera???

How did we pull this off? Magic Johnson been buying the whole front office too many drinks?

The guy is small for a pitcher but holy hell for Drew Butera this is completely high reward in every sense(losing butera and gaining a prospect).

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so whats the catch here.

The Drew Butera deal was completed. We got a 19 year old lefty with a 3 era for Drew Butera???

How did we pull this off? Magic Johnson been buying the whole front office too many drinks?

The guy is small for a pitcher but holy hell for Drew Butera this is completely high reward in every sense(losing butera and gaining a prospect).

Sounds good to me. Maybe they are just as high up on Butera as the Twins were.

...which is something I will never understand...

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That game sucked yesterday. Should have been good with the lead they had both those Indians are really firing away this year.

Helluva nice day for Mauer though. 5/7 with 4 RBI's and an HR thrown in... :shocked:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck+this.gif

vikes5228

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2013/...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Gotta disagree. I really hope the Twins can trade him away and get a little something in return, they should have been smart and traded him when he was having his big season last year. The Twins have a surplus of young, talented outfielders and they aren't going anywhere next season with Willingham anyways so why not try and get at least a mid-level prospect out of it.

Sounds like the Pirates are still trying to get a deal done for Morneau as well, time for the Twins to work fast and get a deal done. I know the Twins appreciate what Morneau has done, but it's still a business and they have to look towards the future with all the bright prospects in the organization, so why not try and add another one.