• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 FF Draft who ya got

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I did that bad. I really enjoy the input from you all,

But I'm still going with my starting 9

QB KAP
RB FORTE
RB JaX
WR WELKER ( Are you kidding me Welker not be a # 1 WR he has PM throwing the dang ball, and on top of that. Decker and Thomas on the outside. all 3 of these WR will get over 100 targets)
WR HILTON ( He had 50 reception his Rookie year and 7 TD's)
WR JONES ( Jennings and Driver are gone Jordy and Jones will get close to 90 Reception this year Easy). I basically based my draft on Touches & Targets is it bad No, just my thinking)
TE OWENS
K WALSh
DEF TEXAS

I think my WR are pretty dang good receivers. But who knows Maybe try a Moss for Boldin trade? I wont give up Russell No way, he kicked it in the ass last year. I had him last year picked him up around the 4th week into the year. Won my league Although Alfred Morris tore it up for me to. And this is not a PPR league its a standard league ya know (1) point for every 10 yards Received or Rushed. (6) points for TD's. 1 point for every 25 yards passed and so on........Oh and alot of this had to do with Byes and so on to. I tried to avoid having my starters have the same bye week. I thought last year was tough but this year is even worse I think. I like to factor all this in my FF picks It helps me out. I really don't need to scramble to the waiver boards a lot to find reserves. But I'm always looking at who has a hot hand. Rookies are fun to watch I think

with respect to Wilwhite and others --thoughts on Moss

i think Treff was warning against you asking for Bolden by offering Moss (so Treff if that isn't what you meant so sorry)

i have run through the thread and you have Moss

well i like " Wilwhite"say Jump on the deal..if im offered Bolden for Moss ...well Moss is gone in a heartbeat..

now i also could be wrong but .i take Bolden in that deal anytime....

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals do not like throwing rookie RBs to the fire, they have BJGE, unless he royally screws up or gets injured, he's the feature back in week 1.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals do not like throwing rookie RBs to the fire, they have BJGE, unless he royally screws up or gets injured, he's the feature back in week 1.

What's goin on with Burkhead?

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Foot
Also uht what rounds did AJ Jenkins, Knile Davis, and Tavon Austin go in?

:suspicious:

:lol:

Da Knile ain't just a river in Egypt.

Last edited by a moderator:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with respect to Wilwhite and others --thoughts on Moss

i think Treff was warning against you asking for Bolden by offering Moss (so Treff if that isn't what you meant so sorry)

i have run through the thread and you have Moss

well i like " Wilwhite"say Jump on the deal..if im offered Bolden for Moss ...well Moss is gone in a heartbeat..

now i also could be wrong but .i take Bolden in that deal anytime....

yea, that's what I was referring to.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my money league isnt drafting until sept. 1st......but here is a espn 10 team i just did for shits and giggles

4th pick---charles
17th--chris johnson
24--demaryios thomas
37--mcfadden
44-- gronk(plenty off time to see if he gets healthy) and a steal with 5th pick if he is right
57--colston
64-- bowe
77-stafford(was gonna take romo but went right before me...pretty much the same guy)
84-- miles austin
97--andre brown
104--isiah pead
117-- kenny britt
124--vick (plenty off time to see how the new offense shakes out)
137--gostkowski
144- rams defense
157-- knowshon moreno (what if ball gets hurt in pre-season)
Nice team. Not so sure about the Gronk pick but like you said an absolute steal where you got him if he's right. I like DMC where you got him; he should have a great year with the new scheme..........until his foot/leg/arm falls off.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post my Suicide League team so you guys can tell me what a retard I am. Anyway, we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K and D. No trades, no WW you go with what you got. With that said I took a few chances.........well, maybe a lot of chances. 12 teams drafted 10th.

QB RGIII
RB Gore
RB Murray
WR Megatron
WR Marshall
WR Nicks
TE VDavis
K I. Forgot
D San Diego

Bench
QB Flacco
RB Woodhead
RB Stacy
WR Givens
WR Hartline

I had Shady pegged in the 10 spot and he went in the 9 spot. I figured to take Megatron and the highest RB 14 but I just couldn't pass on Marshall for Forte. I really feel I lucked out by still having Gore/Murray there for my next 2 picks. RGII; well, he should be great until HIS arm/leg/foot falls off. If there was a flex spot in this league I may have drafted different but having to start 3 WR's did put a bit more value on WR's than in a flex league. This team will compete unless/until they get hurt.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you went to early on Kapernick I wasn't a big fan before Crabtrees injury and now I feel he could be a bust if drafted in the first 5 rounds.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll post my Suicide League team so you guys can tell me what a retard I am. Anyway, we start 1QB, 2RB, 3WR, 1TE, K and D. No trades, no WW you go with what you got. With that said I took a few chances.........well, maybe a lot of chances. 12 teams drafted 10th.

QB RGIII
RB Gore
RB Murray
WR Megatron
WR Marshall
WR Nicks
TE VDavis
K I. Forgot
D San Diego

Bench
QB Flacco
RB Woodhead
RB Stacy
WR Givens
WR Hartline

I had Shady pegged in the 10 spot and he went in the 9 spot. I figured to take Megatron and the highest RB 14 but I just couldn't pass on Marshall for Forte. I really feel I lucked out by still having Gore/Murray there for my next 2 picks. RGII; well, he should be great until HIS arm/leg/foot falls off. If there was a flex spot in this league I may have drafted different but having to start 3 WR's did put a bit more value on WR's than in a flex league. This team will compete unless/until they get hurt.

pretty solid to me.....yeah i hate 3 wr's would much rather have a flex....but your 3 wr's are damn good

like you say...if healthy you got a championship caliber squad imo

i would keep an eye on trading a rb & wr for a upgrade during the year if the opportunity arises

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pretty solid to me.....yeah i hate 3 wr's would much rather have a flex....but your 3 wr's are damn good

like you say...if healthy you got a championship caliber squad imo

i would keep an eye on trading a rb & wr for a upgrade during the year if the opportunity arises
Thanks man................here's the catch; no waiver pick ups and no trades..........

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of this team.

Starters:

QB Colin Kaepernick
RB Adrian Peterson
RB Chris Johnson with MJD, Bryce Brown, Gerhart, and Hillis backing up
WR Anquan Boldin
WR Mike Wallace
WR Tavon Austin with Miles Austin, Emanual Sanders, Joe Morgan, Crabtree
TE Gronk with Gates backing up

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know I really enjoy College Fantasy Football on CBS but now they're charging money to sign up. Did anyone play CFF? and is there anyone here that knows of a place where they dont charge for it.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks man................here's the catch; no waiver pick ups and no trades..........

wow thats nutz........i kinda like it though

this is YOUR team......good luck, wouldnt be much fun during the year i guess since you cant add/drop anyone

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok heres my draft: picking 12th :

trent richardson (Chud wants to give him lots of carries..)
matt forte (supposed to get more involved in the passing game)
victor cruz (he likes to salsa or something)
danny amendola (replaces welkers targets hope he stays healthy)
torrey smith (third year breakout)
shane vareen (takes over woodheads role)
andrew luck (im hoping for a break out year it was him or romo as far as statistics)
kenny britt (healthy and a contract year question about the qb though)
jared cook (spread all over the place like A>H. for the pats.. even the backfield)
san fran D (best available pick ..round 10..)
ben rothlisburger (back up qb)
marttelis bennet (back up te cutler loves throwing to the te near the endzone)
denard robinson (the new slash.. has lined up everywhere.. listed as a RB.. my wildcard)
stephen gostkowski (kicker in the 14th..)
keenan allen (last pick of the draft.. rookie might get the start possibly rivers goto guy)

ok pick it apart..

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok pick it apart..

Pick it apart? Hmmm. Overall I like your team. What actually got my attention were some of your comments.

For instance, next to your Vereen pick you mentioned that he replaces Woodhead. Sorry but Woodhead was barely fantasy relevant. So taking Vareen 5th is setting the bar very high. That said, I think Vereen will do better than Woodhead.

Next was your comment about Bennett. I think all endzone (or 'near' endzone) love has to go to Marshall. They have chemistry. As bad as the offense was, Cutler trusts/connects/targets Marshall. That said, it remains to be seen how Trestman involves anyone else in the offense. But Bennett was your TE2 anyway. Safe pick.

wow thats nutz........i kinda like it though this is YOUR team......good luck, wouldnt be much fun during the year i guess since you cant add/drop anyone

bone, keep in mind that this "nutz" league is more of a measure of your drafting ability. Imagine picking a team that you MUST live with for the entire season. No adds. No Drops. No trades. Changes the way you look at players. And the taunting during the season is what makes it fun.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok heres my draft: picking 12th :

trent richardson (Chud wants to give him lots of carries..)
matt forte (supposed to get more involved in the passing game)
victor cruz (he likes to salsa or something)
danny amendola (replaces welkers targets hope he stays healthy)
torrey smith (third year breakout)
andrew luck (im hoping for a break out year it was him or romo as far as statistics)
kenny britt (healthy and a contract year question about the qb though)
jared cook (spread all over the place like A>H. for the pats.. even the backfield)
san fran D (best available pick ..round 10..)
ben rothlisburger (back up qb)
denard robinson (the new slash.. has lined up everywhere.. listed as a RB.. my wildcard)
stephen gostkowski (kicker in the 14th..)
keenan allen (last pick of the draft.. rookie might get the start possibly rivers goto guy)

ok pick it apart..

I'm with Joe. I think it is solid. Like Big Ben as your back up. Hell he may even make a couple of spot starts for you. I have Forte ranked 14th for RB but have been thinking of moving him up my board a little with what I have been reading.