• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2013 FF Draft who ya got

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea I am in a deeper league maybe he wont be drafted after all in most leagues but curious.

How deep? And how many RB/Flex guys do you play?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my money league isnt drafting until sept. 1st......but here is a espn 10 team i just did for shits and giggles

4th pick---charles
17th--chris johnson
24--demaryios thomas
37--mcfadden
44-- gronk(plenty off time to see if he gets healthy) and a steal with 5th pick if he is right
57--colston
64-- bowe
77-stafford(was gonna take romo but went right before me...pretty much the same guy)
84-- miles austin
97--andre brown
104--isiah pead
117-- kenny britt
124--vick (plenty off time to see how the new offense shakes out)
137--gostkowski
144- rams defense
157-- knowshon moreno (what if ball gets hurt in pre-season)

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well my money league isnt drafting until sept. 1st......but here is a espn 10 team i just did for shits and giggles

4th pick---charles
17th--chris johnson
24--demaryios thomas
37--mcfadden
44-- gronk(plenty off time to see if he gets healthy) and a steal with 5th pick if he is right
57--colston
64-- bowe
77-stafford(was gonna take romo but went right before me...pretty much the same guy)
84-- miles austin
97--andre brown
104--isiah pead
117-- kenny britt
137--gostkowski
144- rams defense

Don't forget Moreno is dealing with his own injury issues.

If McFadden is healthy (which is, of course, a huge if), you would have a juggernaut at RB with that 3-headed monster. I actually think CJ2K could have a big year this year. Maybe not 2000 yards, but I'd say a combined 1400-1500 with double digit TDs.

Is there gonna be a committee for NYG with Brown and Wilson? Also, I've been watching that situation in STL at RB. I bought into Pead last year unfortunately, but he was supposed to be the next in line after S-Jax. Does Richardson still look to have the upper hand? Also, any word on the kid from Vandy they took?

I actually love Colston this year. I could see him as a top 7-8 WR, with Henderson and his 47 targets gone and Payton back to bring some normality to NO.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brown is suppose to be the goalline back.....no dea on the pead/richardson stuff

this just goes to my point of why draft so early....lot of shit can happen on 2 months

we draft the week before the season starts

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brown is suppose to be the goalline back.....no dea on the pead/richardson stuff

this just goes to my point of why draft so early....lot of shit can happen on 2 months

we draft the week before the season starts

Us, too. In fact, I need to set up my one league this week. That'll be an online draft, but we're having a pool party/cookout/draft party on August 24th. :suds:

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all meet up at the bar......has a "partyroom" we use... one guy in the league is the manager :thumb:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all meet up at the bar......has a "partyroom" we use... one guy in the league is the manager :thumb:

That's a good time, too. We used to do our draft at BW3's from 07-11. They'd put together a hell of a draft kit for us with a big board, player rankings list, a championship "pennant" and coupons for us to use on food. Considering how much money we'd spend there (12 guys x probably $35-40 after 3+ hours), I can see their incentive.

How big is your league?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10 guys.....got some buddies that want in so this year might be 12

have 7 constants but usually have to fill 1-3 spots a year

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4th pick---charles
17th--chris johnson
24--demaryios thomas
37--mcfadden
57--colston
64-- bowe
84-- miles austin
97--andre brown
104--isiah pead
117-- kenny britt
137--gostkowski
144- rams defenser
157-- knowrshon moreno (what if ball gets hurt in pre-season)

This guy knows how to draft..imho. granted it's a ten teamer, but still. well done, only thing I would've done differently is grab a half decent TE late, since Gronk is most likely going to miss time, almost assuredly the first couple weeks. but that's an easy fix, and a minor problem.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah ....have been doing it awhile

got some championships under my belt....free & money leagues

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are your league's lineup rules? What I mean is, how is your weekly team formatted in terms of how many QB/RB/TE/Flex spots you start. I've been in a league where we start 2 QBs in a week, and if that's your league's case, I get the two early QB picks.

I want Forte to be healthy so badly. He is damn good when he is, and it sounds like the Bears want to use him more in the passing game this year (PPR+!), but damn will he break your heart. I'm assuming someone already drafted him, but if not pick up Mike Bush.

Love the T.Y. Hilton pick. I think he could definitely blow up this year. Reggie Wayne has to decline at some point, and Hilton showed a lot of HR potential.

2 defenses?

I think Fred Davis could be a good last round get, but I have a feeling Santana Moss will finish the season on your waiver wire. Of course, WR is the best position for seeing nobodies turn into studs out of the blue.

Our weekly line up consist of
1 QB
2 RB's
3 WR's
1 TE
1 K
1Defense

I have already been offered a trade for one of my Defenses but it was for another defense. I'm looking for another WR, something for Moss.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you catch any flack from your crew for taking Kaeps that high?

Nope as a matter of fact the the President of this league I'm in E-mailed me telling me he was going to take Kap if he was available around the 40th he said. So..... It's a nice pick I think and not early at all. Shit brees and Rodger at 14th and 15th is early!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also uht what rounds did AJ Jenkins, Knile Davis, and Tavon Austin go in?

Austin went in the 6th round at the 72nd pick. Aj, nor Kniles were drafted at all. ?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think my WR are pretty dang good receivers. But who knows Maybe try a Moss for Boldin trade?

Utah..I admire your confidence in your lineup. And if you feel that you'll do well with that's all the matters, I mean we're in this hobby for the fun of it? And if it isn't fun, than whats the point. I hope you didn't think we're dogging on you in anyway. I don't think you have bad receivers, I just think you have three #2's and no #4 is all. The three you have a great, and will do just fine. HOpefully you understand we're only on here to offer up opinions and hopefully good advice, although we've been wrong many times before, and probably many more times in the future. I will say that between Will, Lefty, and Joe, there are no fantasy football minds, anywhere, that I respect more, and between the the four of us, we've been doing this somewhere in the neighborhood of 40=50+ years, combined. But, like I said, we've all been wrong, plenty of times. Who hasn't right?

The only thing I'd like to add is that if someone offered me a Santana Moss for Anquan Boldin trade, I'd seriously question his motives for it. that's a terrible deal, and I wouldn't suggest offering that one up another owner.
Good luck to you and team(s), have fun!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kinda funny though Moss led the Redskins in TD's last year with 8 And I picked him up at the end of the 10th round! And this is going to be his last year in Washington. He's played out his 2 year deal he signed in 2011. I'm pretty sure he wants to go out on a good note!

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utah..I admire your confidence in your lineup. And if you feel that you'll do well with that's all the matters, I mean we're in this hobby for the fun of it? And if it isn't fun, than whats the point. I hope you didn't think we're dogging on you in anyway. I don't think you have bad receivers, I just think you have three #2's and no #4 is all. The three you have a great, and will do just fine. HOpefully you understand we're only on here to offer up opinions and hopefully good advice, although we've been wrong many times before, and probably many more times in the future. I will say that between Will, Lefty, and Joe, there are no fantasy football minds, anywhere, that I respect more, and between the the four of us, we've been doing this somewhere in the neighborhood of 40=50+ years, combined. But, like I said, we've all been wrong, plenty of times. Who hasn't right?

The only thing I'd like to add is that if someone offered me a Santana Moss for Anquan Boldin trade, I'd seriously question his motives for it. that's a terrible deal, and I wouldn't suggest offering that one up another owner.
Good luck to you and team(s), have fun!

No harm done I appreciate the opinions from everyone. Yes it was offered to me but I rejected it. :suds:

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4th pick---charles
17th--chris johnson
24--demaryios thomas
37--mcfadden
57--colston
64-- bowe
84-- miles austin
97--andre brown
104--isiah pead
117-- kenny britt
137--gostkowski
144- rams defense

So in a money league you get to play all these players at once?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our weekly line up consist of
1 QB
2 RB's
3 WR's
1 TE
1 K
1Defense

I have already been offered a trade for one of my Defenses but it was for another defense. I'm looking for another WR, something for Moss.

What made you want to pick 2 QBs so early then, especially with 3 WR spots to fill?

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in a money league you get to play all these players at once?

do you not have bench players???

money league doesnt draft until sept 1......this was a espn league i did for fun today

but the line-up would look like this

qb-stafford
rb-charles
rb-cj2k
wr-d.thomas
wr-colston
te-gronk
flex-mcfadden/bowe
def--st. louis
k-- gostkowski

bench---austin,britt,pead,brown,moreno,vick

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is kinda funny though Moss led the Redskins in TD's last year with 8 And I picked him up at the end of the 10th round! And this is going to be his last year in Washington. He's played out his 2 year deal he signed in 2011. I'm pretty sure he wants to go out on a good note!

If you can get anything for Santana Moss, take it. In most leagues he will go undrafted. Last year he wasn't a starter any more, half his FF points came from TDs (which are tough to count on), and he's old and his targets will keep falling.