• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hate to sound like a Debbie Downer but I feel the best years of Ryan Howard are behind him. I'm thinking Utley to have an outstanding year and feel we haven't seen the best from this guy. As far as Polanco, I feel we are sitting on pins & needles and at anytime, anything can bring him back onto the disable list on and off all season long.

Long and short of it fellows, WE MUST do it and do it this year. It will be bloody awful if the Phils only get 1 WS title out of this team. We have and had the talent to have produced more than what we had.

It's up to Charlie to manage this team all season long and not let a player get worn out or bring a player back before he's actually ready.

Thats my take on it brothers !

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

LA-Ray I see it like this, if Utley has a good year Ryan will also because you have to pitch to one or the other. I'm hoping Chase swing the bat using his legs and not just his upper body like last year. I think both will be ok.

Mikey39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
92, I agree. He may still have some good years but, his best are behind him and he will never be a good crisis hitter, or whatever that term is, which escapes me now. I am really pinning hopes on Wiggington or Mayberry coming through as a sub for Howard at first.

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Welcome Mikey....glad to see you arrive.

Say goodbye to the trolls and enjoy good bullshit between guys who love the game of baseball and a pretty good bunch at that.

Like you avatar. Cool.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gNationals

Nationals are about to extend our future 3rd baseman to a deal. No shit, ass-wipes, Nats are gonna be the team to beat in 2-years... All youngins, and a up and coming pitching staff.

Attachments

• JasonWerths Beard.jpg
    JasonWerths Beard.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 35

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LaRay - We all better hope you are dead wrong about Howard. You do realize he STARTS that 125M contract in 2012. He is ours for at least 5 years.

Welcome Mikey - Feel free to call me whatever the fuck you want - I don't really care.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nationals are about to extend our future 3rd baseman to a deal. No shit, ass-wipes, Nats are gonna be the team to beat in 2-years... All youngins, and a up and coming pitching staff.

Fuck the Nationals - Ask them how that whole Jason Werth deal is going.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

For the record we offered Zimmergirl a lot of $$ before we signed 1st pitch Pedro. R.Z wants nothing to do with being a Phillies. Lol I get the feeling he don't like us. His best friend is David Wright, another guy who admitted that he hates us.

Fuck Zimmerman and the Nats.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Mikey.

I am thinking Mayberry may have to be the guy to pick up the slack for Howard. I like the way he swings the bat.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
KA-Boom

LA-Ray I see it like this, if Utley has a good year Ryan will also because you have to pitch to one or the other. I'm hoping Chase swing the bat using his legs and not just his upper body like last year. I think both will be ok.

I would like for Charlie to work on the middle of the Batting Order, 3-4-5, and maybe 6. Depending on a RHTy or LFTy Starter, this could add some funky power stats. Not in any particular order, but move Utley, Howard, Pence, Mega-Berry around.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got my Phillies tickets when they went on sale over the weekend.
I will be watching the Phillies live in person on 6/14 and I can't wait!:pop2:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First ST game is this Saturday brothers. Hang in there!

In other news, we have visual and audio confirmation this time and it's looking good. :preggers: