• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And who's going to Post on it? Mrs. sLidge? Reading that article about the sLidger's Phillies honesty with him was a laugher. Did Brad forget about those unreported injuries?

I was talking about the banner at the top of this page. Needs a change but I will have to see if I can find out how to go about getting an updated banner up.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The real reason Braun got off is the dickhead that took his urine thought Fed-X was closed Saturdays and kept the sample in the fridge until Monday then sent it to the lab. They argued the chemical composition could have been compromised. What horseshit, but the arbitrator believed the sample COULD have been tainted as a result. More horseshit.

Boy, I bet Selig is "pissed off" about this one.

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
On another medical note, based on yesterdays topic of Roy Oswalt, it is being reported that the reason he has not been tendered a contract is that he has been experiencing menopause symptoms.

Big Pussy.

LuckyNucky

Original 29th Crew Member
Philadelphia Born and Raised, NJ Et Alia..
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Retraction action?

I was talking about the banner at the top of this page. Needs a change but I will have to see if I can find out how to go about getting an updated banner up.

I am thoroughly confused where one would find the Phillies Banner with sLidge included on this page. Is it on this Page, or another Page? If it is on this Page, could you show me where. Or, it's not here, then where?? :boink:

92Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Go to top of page......look toward the left.......Lidge is there. PC wants a new banner without Lidge but I feel that Lidge was one of if not the major reason our Phillies took only their 2nd World Series in their long history.

I say let it be.

GO PHILLIES>>>>>Time for our 3rd in 2012

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That little Pecker!

Go to top of page......look toward the left.......Lidge is there. PC wants a new banner without Lidge but I feel that Lidge was one of if not the major reason our Phillies took only their 2nd World Series in their long history.

I say let it be.

GO PHILLIES>>>>>Time for our 3rd in 2012

Good eye, guys... He was the last thing on my mind this year, and the first, last year, with men on base in the 8th....

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
As much as Lidge turned into the "heartburn kid" the last 3 years there is no denying his magical 2008 was no doubt a major reason we won the WS.

I agree with my bros here - let it be.

LuckyNucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Is anyone else concerned about the health of Chase, Ryan, and PP? Are these guys gonna be able to make it through to the playoffs? I would hate to see last year be repeated. I know they will get plenty of time-off with the new bench. We need to have Chase bring a break-out year in 2012.

Is it just my butterflies, or do you guys have the same symptoms??