• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cut me? Don't let diehard hear you say that. He'll make some anti hispanic comments towards you.

:stfu:

:tj:

:fencing:

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

I use to read diehards post and think this guy can't be this stupid. After he became the "nocutename" guy and thought he could fool us, I am convince that he is that stupid.

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I use to read diehards post and think this guy can't be this stupid. After he became the "nocutename" guy and thought he could fool us, I am convince that he is that stupid.

Funny Joe: That lasted for what, a day? The asshole probably thought he better drop this as everyone was on to him.

A little late for fuck face.

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yo Mofo. Been quiet round these parts. A little too quiet.. :mod:

It has been about as quite as the Phillies bats Ty.

This season has been a drag so far. I think we all have been a bit spoiled these last 5 years.

I shouldn't even say this but they are playing like the Phillies a lot of us have seen our (almost) entire life.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been about as quite as the Phillies bats Ty.

This season has been a drag so far. I think we all have been a bit spoiled these last 5 years.

I shouldn't even say this but they are playing like the Phillies a lot of us have seen our (almost) entire life.

I think you are right. It's hard to keep the chatter flying when the good times are not rolling.

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

How about a fun fact? J-Roll has hit four HR's in the past five days.

Who saw that coming?

Quit Pulling Stats Outta Yo Ass Ty. It's 4 HR's in 4 Days. Lol 5 Games. Sunday was a DoubleHeader but still, it's nice to have Jimmy back. He's batting .321 since his baby was born.

phila-forever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Quit Pulling Stats Outta Yo Ass Ty. It's 4 HR's in 4 Days. Lol 5 Games. Sunday was a DoubleHeader but still, it's nice to have Jimmy back. He's batting .321 since his baby was born.

You are correct MoFo - The word is out that Jimmy is hitting like a man pocessed because that baby was white and he ain't the daddy.:heh: