• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 Phillies Crew Page

KillerMoFo

THE 29th CREW MEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
SKYDOG

What's going on Ty-Rone! Some if us have been trying to deal with dumb ass diehard on Fux. Not much going on with our beloved Phillies.

Lol Paulie you're playing the Putz like a violin. If you can play a real violin that good you're in the band Cowboy.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's going on Ty-Rone! Some if us have been trying to deal with dumb ass diehard on Fux. Not much going on with our beloved Phillies.

Lol Paulie you're playing the Putz like a violin. If you can play a real violin that good you're in the band Cowboy.

Oh, I see. I might have to check that out. Paulie is always classic with that stuff. lol

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah we got a first class fuck face on our hands with diehard. With the Phillies playing like dogshit, I am passing the time baiting this asshole. He makes it so fucking easy.

I still hold out hope this ship will get righted and we get back into this thing. However, weekends like this one sure won't get it done.

Last edited by a moderator:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice thing about SportsHoopla - no diehard. Although I do understand messing with the dipshit for entertainment. You would think a person would catch on, figure it out and stop taking the hook. But I must remember this is diehard we are talking about here. Could be many more years of fun to be had there. The force is (not) strong in this one. lol

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having met you in person PF, diehard better bring a friend (or two) if he has one, in order to stand a chance.

I can be your corner man. Hit me up anytime. lol

phila-forever

Original Member 29th Crew
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Having met you in person PF, diehard better bring a friend (or two) if he has one, in order to stand a chance.

I can be your corner man. Hit me up anytime. lol

I appreciate the offer of wingman Ty. I somehow have this vision of some little prick that probably got the shit kicked out of him daily. He has internet muscles - lol

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Diehard does make it easy. I feel for you guys. Other than Diehard drama queen and Cape may dairy fairy, your board is cool.

I think diehard might be from North Dakota........ His personality fits.

:burt::burt::burt::burt:

Last edited by a moderator:

BUDSFAULT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whenever dramaqueen chimes in, forgive me but it's hard to resist egging on that racist fucking douche bag.