• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2012 NFL Season - Week 15 Discussion Thread

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MJ4Sports
Incredible, Giants no longer control destiny, are eliminated if Redskins and Cowboys win next week.

-Dang

I assume he means eliminated from the division title, because they could still go 10-6 if they win out themselves, and that should get them the wild card.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he means eliminated from the division title, because they could still go 10-6 if they win out themselves, and that should get them the wild card.

Dallas holds the tiebreaker over the Giants based on best win percentage in division games, but there's no way for both Dallas and Washington to win out and finish 10-6. Chicago and the Giants both have a 2-3 division record. Giants have a better conference record than them, however. I'll have to review the hierarchy of tie-breaker rules for getting into the playoffs. The Giants beat the 9ers in head-to-head matchup if, miracle of all miracles, the 9ers get ousted from the division lead.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
going out to celebrate.......................be rooting for lloyd for me guys

also have niners d but thinking they only will get me a few points

down by 12(as said earlier he has kaepernick left)

apachef4

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas holds the tiebreaker over the Giants based on best win percentage in division games, but there's no way for both Dallas and Washington to win out and finish 10-6. Chicago and the Giants both have a 2-3 division record. Giants have a better conference record than them, however. I'll have to review the hierarchy of tie-breaker rules for getting into the playoffs. The Giants beat the 9ers in head-to-head matchup if, miracle of all miracles, the 9ers get ousted from the division lead.

I can tell you right now that the division records won't matter between the Giants and Bears, since they aren't in the same division. It would go straight to Conference record.

It's just really hard to play all of this out right now, because a lot of these teams are going to be playing each other in the next couple of weeks. But I would feel confident that saying the Giants could go 10-6 and would almost certainly make the playoffs if they do.

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well guys i won...........we get a 10 point bonus for over 170 yards and that last throw to lloyd put me up 121-120 fuck yes :D

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wtf, Sam!!!! Really???!

danny.gif