• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2 there, 2 here with the Rangers and Rockies 8/8-8/11

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up and watched the best part of last nights game. I have no idea what that guy was trying to throw to the Beltre, but he threw that weak ass breaking ball in the same spot twice. Adrian must have expected it, because he didn't look like he was trying to do too much.

Bush was nasty. I like using him in the 9th every so often.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else here had trouble with spam ads via automatic redirect on here? It is absolutely maddening. I try clicking on a thread title and I get re-directed to some Marvel comics app bullshit ad.

On my phone, yes, occasionally. Sometimes it won't happen at all and sometimes it happens every 10 seconds.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread has contained multiple server issue questions, I'll go ahead and ask a similar question:

Has anyone else here had trouble with spam ads via automatic redirect on here? It is absolutely maddening. I try clicking on a thread title and I get re-directed to some Marvel comics app bullshit ad. It keeps happening over and over again until I clear my mobile browser's cookies. Then it's good for a few days until they start spamming me again. Being in digital marketing myself, I know exactly how spammers infiltrate display ad networks and cause this shit, so I know how and why it's happening. But I was just curious if any of you have had this happen.

Only when I use my phone. No ad blocking on my phone.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only when I use my phone. No ad blocking on my phone.
Don't have a phone but my computer has been having issues. The only time I get alert notifications is when I leave the wedsite and come back. As long as I stay on the website no more notifications. BS. Contaced Fordman and no reply. Two e-mails to SportsHoopla. No response. BS.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have a phone but my computer has been having issues. The only time I get alert notifications is when I leave the wedsite and come back. As long as I stay on the website no more notifications. BS. Contaced Fordman and no reply. Two e-mails to SportsHoopla. No response. BS.

What browser do you use? I would suggest installing a script blocker/ad blocker. I know websites get ad-revenue but I refuse to let a website destroy my available resources because it's so laden with ads and other bloat.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this thread has contained multiple server issue questions, I'll go ahead and ask a similar question:

Has anyone else here had trouble with spam ads via automatic redirect on here? It is absolutely maddening. I try clicking on a thread title and I get re-directed to some Marvel comics app bullshit ad. It keeps happening over and over again until I clear my mobile browser's cookies. Then it's good for a few days until they start spamming me again. Being in digital marketing myself, I know exactly how spammers infiltrate display ad networks and cause this shit, so I know how and why it's happening. But I was just curious if any of you have had this happen.

Yes, and I'm not sure why. I asked Hammerdown about it and he said it's not coming from them. I don't really understand how it all whorks, but I ended up downloading an app called purify. No issues now.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get server problems. Was finally able to get back in at the end of the game last night and after about 5 minutes I was getting that changed server issue again until now.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I woke up and watched the best part of last nights game. I have no idea what that guy was trying to throw to the Beltre, but he threw that weak ass breaking ball in the same spot twice. Adrian must have expected it, because he didn't look like he was trying to do too much.

He has looked good lately. Getting some rest will help all these guys since we have so many to choose from. Right now I would say Kela is still trying to get things back. He will eventually. I did notice that Diekman's velocity was in the low 90's. Isn't that down from what he usually throws?

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As Pudge mentioned in the post game wrap, Bush has the stuff for the close. Come in throw fastballs get outs. Very impressed with his last two outings. Especially the two innings he pitched in Houston in extras.

Dyson needs a bit more rest I think to get his nasty back. I like how the pen was used over the past few days.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have fun and let me know if it's hot and I'll have a cold one for ya. lol

We were sitting almost directly behind home plate and right in front of Eric Nadel. Shady, with a nice breeze all night. Not saying it wasn't hot, b/c it was. But nice evening.

Made better by a "overall" decent outing from Perez. I think Lucroy is paying dividends across the board.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is it you find amusing about the passing of a truly terrific guy in John Suanders Will?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As Pudge mentioned in the post game wrap, Bush has the stuff for the close. Come in throw fastballs get outs. Very impressed with his last two outings. Especially the two innings he pitched in Houston in extras.

Dyson needs a bit more rest I think to get his nasty back. I like how the pen was used over the past few days.
Pudge must have missed the breaking pitches that struck Descalso out. Then he went with all fastballs to Blackmon. He looked good and man is that guy cat quick in playing his position.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still get server problems. Was finally able to get back in at the end of the game last night and after about 5 minutes I was getting that changed server issue again until now.
I'm getting the same thing on my iPad Wastin. Have to disable wifi and use my 3G to get on.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know why they kept DDJ and sent Rua down? Was it because of DDJ's speed?