• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Nuggets vs 3) T'Wolves

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pippen close 4th quarters for Jordan?
he has had his share of games where he was instrumental down the stretch, yes....plus he helped out with elite defense. Does Murray offewr that?

And of course Pippen went to EC semis without MJ. Furthest Murray has gone without Jokic?

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s absolutely not irreplaceable. You get a Chris Paul pass first PG in his prime and a rim runner and defender like Clint Capela.

People lose their shit over this guy because he plays the role of PG as a C.
Holy shit, no Capela + Paul does not = Jokic.

Man you are all kinds of ornery today

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've seen Jokic do it too. True we have to remember all the way back to.....5/14......but the guy had a 40 point, 13 assist game with zero TOs. Think MJ ever had such a game? The answer is no.

How about averaging 30, 14 and 9 in the Finals on 58% shooting
Yeah he’s great. Hes especially great when his teammates are great. That night non Jokic players shot 50% from the floor. Last night, non Jokic Murray Nuggets were 8-28. Murray had 7 shots in the 2nd half after 20 in the first half. It was Jokic’s time and he got 33 on 28 shots. He's supposed to be one of the most efficient players of all time.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has had his share of games where he was instrumental down the stretch, yes....plus he helped out with elite defense. Does Murray offewr that?

And of course Pippen went to EC semis without MJ. Furthest Murray has gone without Jokic?
Did Pippen CLOSE games for Michael Jordan?

Answer the question I asked not the thing you want to talk about.

Why did I ask this question? Because when the Nuggets go to the WCF in the bubble, when the Nuggets win a title, it’s Jamal Murray closing games for Jokic.

Did Pippen close games for Michael Jordan? Was Michael Jordan getting out of the way for Pippen to work?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, no Capela + Paul does not = Jokic.

Man you are all kinds of ornery today
Prime CP3, Clint Capela like rim protection and rim running lob threat, Jamal Murray and I think I have the makings of a better overall team.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why did I ask this question? Because when the Nuggets go to the WCF in the bubble, when the Nuggets win a title, it’s Jamal Murray closing games for Jokic.

Did Pippen close games for Michael Jordan? Was Michael Jordan getting out of the way for Pippen to work?

There is absolutely no reason to compare Joker to MJ.

None.

Did Magic let Kareem and Worthy close out games?

Magic was capable of scoring and taking games over. So is Joker. He did it in game 5.

Just isn’t where he does his best work.

Yet you Philly fans continue to make light of what he is doing because he isn’t the best scorer in the league.

It is a really dumb take.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is absolutely no reason to compare Joker to MJ.

None.

Did Magic let Kareem and Worthy close out games?
Did Magic close out games when he needed to?
Magic was capable of scoring and taking games over. So is Joker. He did it in game 5.
When the others were shooting 50% from the field
Just isn’t where he does his best work.

Yet you Philly fans continue to make light of what he is doing because he isn’t the best scorer in the league.
What is he doing? He beat an 8 seed, a 4 seed, a 7 seed, and an 8 seed. The other things are voted on by sports writers.
It is a really dumb take.
You would think you could defeat it then.

We don’t have to do Jordan. We can talk about a ton of players who closed games for their team. That’s not who Joker is.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Magic close out games when he needed to?

When the others were shooting 50% from the field

What is he doing? He beat an 8 seed, a 4 seed, a 7 seed, and an 8 seed. The other things are voted on by sports writers.

You would think you could defeat it then.

We don’t have to do Jordan. We can talk about a ton of players who closed games for their team. That’s not who Joker is.
Again, him not being a 'closer' doesn't make him less valuable to his team than Murray

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you are reading now is what you would see if:
1. Jokic played in a real sports city with a real sports media
2. Jokic was a black basketball player

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he’s great. Hes especially great when his teammates are great. That night non Jokic players shot 50% from the floor. Last night, non Jokic Murray Nuggets were 8-28. Murray had 7 shots in the 2nd half after 20 in the first half. It was Jokic’s time and he got 33 on 28 shots. He's supposed to be one of the most efficient players of all time.
because he is. would a random inefficient game from MJ (or many of them) change your mind?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I did answer the question you asked. I will again. sure, there were games Pippen was instrumental down the stretch on both sides of the ball for his team (not necessarily for MJ).

your turn, Question Coward.....did MJ ever get to EC semis without Pippen? How about just the playoffs? How far has Murray gone without Jokic?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did answer the question you asked. I will again. sure, there were games Pippen was instrumental down the stretch on both sides of the ball for his team (not necessarily for MJ).
Still haven’t answered the question.

Did Pippen close games for Michael Jordan.

Fucking PJ Tucker makes plans down the stretch bwahahaha!

Your non answer is now officially an answer.

Scottie Pippen DID NOT close games for Michael Jordan.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 7 at home is a random game now? Got it.
he lost a closeout game 6 to Detroit with 32 points on 26 shots and 8 TOs...even had some teammates helping out as he did have 13 assists that game and was at home. Next year lost a game 7 to Detroit with 31 points on 27 shots and 4 TOs.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he lost a closeout game 6 to Detroit with 32 points on 26 shots and 8 TOs...even had some teammates helping out as he did have 13 assists that game and was at home. Next year lost a game 7 to Detroit with 31 points on 27 shots and 4 TOs.
Game 7 at home is a random game now?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still haven’t answered the question.

Did Pippen close games for Michael Jordan.

Fucking PJ Tucker makes plans down the stretch bwahahaha!

Your non answer is now officially an answer.

Scottie Pippen DID NOT close games for Michael Jordan.
I did answer....just not the answer you want. Isn't "down the stretch" closing out the game or at least helping?

But if you'd like to say the answer is no I'll even stipulate to that to move things along. Your turn, question coward. Do I need to repeat the Qs?