• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 days after scary injury, Tennessee dismisses DT Danny O'Brien

Stochdoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our best CB and best LB are both done for the year. Guess they'll be "dismissed" soon as well? :noidea:

O'Brien has already been suspended before for "violation of team rules", so this isn't all that surprising. Like someone said, he's a senior who wouldn't return next season regardless so being "processed" doesn't make all that much sense.

Yup - been suspended a couple of times I think. Alcohol and other stuff, so I'm guessing the blood work at the hospital turned something up.

Strike 3!

VU63

Almost Charmingly Insane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,379.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup - been suspended a couple of times I think. Alcohol and other stuff, so I'm guessing the blood work at the hospital turned something up.

Strike 3!
that was what they were saying on the radio as i was driving home this morning

Kelsen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,083.52
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah, not at all. But there are some folks that are so filled with SEC hatred, that they will jump on the SEC for anything and everything. Not saying you, but they are out there. Feel kinda bad for people that can't look at things objectively and form their own opinion.

Not to worry. AG has always been willing to say anything that would show or imply the SEC in a bad light. It's what he does; don't feel bad. He loves it!

RFT!!!
Dave Kelsen
--
Predestination was doomed from the start.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah, not at all. But there are some folks that are so filled with SEC hatred, that they will jump on the SEC for anything and everything. Not saying you, but they are out there. Feel kinda bad for people that can't look at things objectively and form their own opinion.
:wave:

:suds: