• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as sold as you on it being a no-brainer, but he would get very strong consideration from me.

I'd honestly be torn between Kawhi, Giannis, and AD. Towns is just a shade below those guys.

Plug and play, I'd choose Kawhi. Building a team around, I might go Giannis. Most talented is probably AD. Just depends on which direction you'd want to go.
I wouldn't touch AD with a ten foot pole just because of the injury issues.

Reactions: LAD

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he does a lot of crab dribbling, which is often confused with an extra step, especially with his size and length and the way he uses the crab dribble.

And on other instances he gets away with a step, it's the NBA, I literally saw a few weeks ago where Steph Curry walked with ball in hand for 10 steps, no joke, no one gives a shit about traveling anymore.

That was Westbrook, but yeah I hear you. What I guess I'm saying is that players are just held to different standards which is unfair. Lebron gets away with things other players don't because he's a star, but he also doesn't get calls other guys might get because he's so big and strong. It's the human element of the game that can never be erased.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep he never used to flop in his early Cleveland days but once he started getting disrespected he started acting. It helped but he still doesn't get a ton of calls

Yea, he was my favorite player from '03 until the time he left the Heat, so I've watched him his whole career, I'd always root for him to win unless he was playing Miami.

My favorite players of all time are probably Shaq/LeBron/Jordan/Wade

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Westbrook, but yeah I hear you. What I guess I'm saying is that players are just held to different standards which is unfair. Lebron gets away with things other players don't because he's a star, but he also doesn't get calls other guys might get because he's so big and strong. It's the human element of the game that can never be erased.
You're right, my bad.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as sold as you on it being a no-brainer, but he would get very strong consideration from me.

I'd honestly be torn between Kawhi, Giannis, and AD. Towns is just a shade below those guys.

Plug and play, I'd choose Kawhi. Building a team around, I might go Giannis. Most talented is probably AD. Just depends on which direction you'd want to go.

It is between Giannis and Kawhi for me and the fact Kawhi was taught under Pop, already has a championship and Finals MVP I gotta take him for the experience alone. Giannis is younger but I just gotta take Kawhi right now. He is becoming unstoppable

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you see Giannis grab the rim while his foot was still on the ground?

Wtf?

That kid is a alien....and still growing!!!

C9fRW__XcAALCZ-.jpg

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, he was my favorite player from '03 until the time he left the Heat, so I've watched him his whole career, I'd always root for him to win unless he was playing Miami.

My favorite players of all time are probably Shaq/LeBron/Jordan/Wade

I grew up in Akron. I used to watch him play high school ball, actually my team went to one of his practices when he was just a sophomore. So I have been a Lebron fan forever, but I also have been a Cavs fan since I was born and used to go to games when they were AWFUL. So it worked out, Lebron went to Cleveland lol

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is between Giannis and Kawhi for me and the fact Kawhi was taught under Pop, already has a championship and Finals MVP I gotta take him for the experience alone. Giannis is younger but I just gotta take Kawhi right now. He is becoming unstoppable
I totally agree and for the exact same reasons.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wtf?

C9fRW__XcAALCZ-.jpg

That's just not fair

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that she dated fucking Future, and had a child with him, and then dates a class act like Rustle and makes him wait until marriage, smh.

Nice guys finish last, literally.
ummmm, wasn't it his choice to wait until they were married?

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
, I literally saw a few weeks ago where Steph Curry walked with ball in hand for 10 steps, no joke, no one gives a shit about traveling anymore.
LBJ & RW have done the exact same thing. But we're talking about LBJ traveling with almost every freaking move he makes.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it was Curry too. They showed it the other night on inside the NBA.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ & RW have done the exact same thing. But we're talking about LBJ traveling with almost every freaking move he makes.

A lot of people think his crab dribble that he often does, is traveling, that's all I was pointing out, because it looks like a travel but by the book it isn't.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people think his crab dribble that he often does, is traveling, that's all I was pointing out, because it looks like a travel but by the book it isn't.
Since when has crab dribbling been added to "the book"?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, 47 pages, what's going on?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wtf?

C9fRW__XcAALCZ-.jpg

Agreed he's so freakish it's insane. He's a 7 footer, running like a point guard with point guard handles. Get a average to decent shot and it's game over