• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't want to get into politics lol

Because honestly, I don't give a shit.

I vote, and then imo, I'm done with it, nothing else I can do so why the fuck worry about it.

Same way I am. After I vote then I'm done with it until the next election.....And I'm not even sure if I'm going to vote in 2020

Reactions: TJL

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, I don't want to get into politics lol

Because honestly, I don't give a shit.

I vote, and then imo, I'm done with it, nothing else I can do so why the fuck worry about it.
Well IMO that's not politics it's facts.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well IMO that's not politics it's facts.

Meh, I voted for him, but so far I"m not a fan.

But when you have to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, what can you do?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same way I am. After I vote then I'm done with it until the next election.....And I'm not even sure if I'm going to vote in 2020

Half of my office thinks I"m liberal, and the other half thinks I'm conservative, because anytime they talk I just nod my head like I agree and in my head I'm just like "Shut the fuck up"

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But when you have to choose between a turd sandwich and a giant douche, what can you do?

Write in your own name?:noidea:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Write in your own name?:noidea:

Could have voted for Harambe like apparently about 20k people did, lol

This election was a joke, the candidates were a joke, and our country to the outside world, looks like a joke.

My guy was a Republican, and made it far, but he got edged out, Trump was not who I voted for in the primaries.

And even tho I do, and did have fun trolling people while acting like a Trump Muppet, I'm not really a fan and never really was.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense but I think that's a cop out that many people used. The agenda of both candidates was pretty clear & IMO it was easy to choose between the two even if you didn't like either.

He's giving his supporters exactly what he offered in his campaign. I am not surprised at all by anything he does.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half of my office thinks I"m liberal, and the other half thinks I'm conservative, because anytime they talk I just nod my head like I agree and in my head I'm just like "Shut the fuck up"
I find myself doing that even when the subject isn't politics.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense but I think that's a cop out that many people used. The agenda of both candidates was pretty clear & IMO it was easy to choose between the two even if you didn't like either.

He's giving his supporters exactly what he offered in his campaign
. I am not surprised at all by anything he does.

That's where we completely disagree, and I'll never be a "supporter" of any candidate, this isn't football and this isn't something you cheer for, if who I voted for is acting like a fucking faggot, I'm going to call them a fucking faggot, I'm not sheep and I never will be, only simple minded fools do the rah rah go go cheerleader bullshit when it comes to politics.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's where we completely disagree, and I'll never be a "supporter" of any candidate, this isn't football and this isn't something you cheer for, if who I voted for is acting like a fucking faggot, I'm going to call them a fucking faggot, I'm not sheep and I never will be, only simple minded fools do the rah rah go go cheerleader bullshit when it comes to politics.
Well hate to break it to ya but if you vote then you have shown "support" for the person you voted for.

And in terms of my comment, he isn't being any different now than he was as a candidate. He was smug then & didn't respect the process or the rules & definitely doesn't now.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyho....

who wins tonight? Jazz or Clips? Bucks or Raps? Bulls or Celts?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well hate to break it to ya but if you vote then you have shown "support" for the person you voted for.

And in terms of my comment, he isn't being any different now than he was as a candidate. He was smug then & didn't respect the process or the rules & definitely doesn't now.

dont-care.gif

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd vote for him again just to piss you off, tbh.
Oh no, it doesn't piss me off. At my age I've come to accept that there's hard headed people among us. So please, do as you will. :clap:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no, it doesn't piss me off. At my age I've come to accept that there's hard headed people among us. So please, do as you will. :clap:

I"m not hard headed though, I voted for Obama, lmfao.