• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted my post about being Muslim, and started talking about Trump, numb nuts
I never said I didn't - but didn't you quote my post that mentioned Trump? You do realize we were the only two talking at the time therefore for it to be a conversation means you responded, numb nuts?? My gawd this isn't brain surgery!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I didn't - but didn't you quote my post that mentioned Trump? You do realize we were the only two talking at the time therefore for it to be a conversation means you responded, numb nuts?? My gawd this isn't brain surgery!

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The light bulb musta came on with that one, huh?? :dhd:

giphy.gif

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah getting that shooting up is definitely a good sign. If you cant show an ability to score on even a decent level- you are gonna be in trouble. Ingram showed some nice improvement i nthat regard----- its why i worry about a guy like Justice Winslow.... i mean- as poor an offensive player as a guy like MKG is - he shoots a solid percentage...to be both limited offensively- and perform poorly when you do shoot- is a red flag. Ingram improving and shooting at a 51% clip is definitely a good sign.

Agree, I have to admit that I was starting to worry a little. Not too much, because he's only 19, but it was in the back of my mind that the kid may not make it.

Obviously, there's still no guarantee that he will make it. But at least he looks to be trending the right way.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah added exactly what they needed Bogut, just got unlucky and there really wasnt a great defender to add from their options. Their offense is fine once the role players start stepping up more, they have NEVER had elite defenders. The team defense needs to get better

Agree with all except the NEVER had elite defenders part, Lebron is an elite defender when he wants to be (he just can't do it for 48 minutes anymore). I don't know if I'd call TK an elite defender, but he's damn good. Wasn't Shumpert acquired because of his defense?

Something is wrong with the Cavs defense. I don't know if they miss Delly and Mozgov or what the deal is. But they have definite problems on that end of the floor and it's getting to be a little late in the day to get better. At this point, they may just have to hope they can score their way to a repeat.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played pretty good defense in the NBA Finals, especially for guarding Curry pretty much the entire time. His defense only matters in the Finals bc they won't rely on it until then...lets hope. Like last night late in the 4th quarter he can get down and dirty and is pretty underrated a stripping the ball when the player is going up for a shot.

Just stop. Kyrie is a defensive liability and stepping up for a play or 2 once in awhile doesn't change that. I mean shit, I saw Steve Nash block shots a couple of times...that doesn't make him Dikembe Mutombo. lol

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had 4 games last year in the playoffs where he played under 35 minutes and one of those was a blowout loss to Warriors. If he can get 3-4 games playing under 35 he should be fine IMO. Maybe one in this series and 2 total in the next two series and that should be enough. Plus if they are able to sweep a team or win in 5 it helps A LOT if he gets close to a week rest.

With the miles he has on his body, he needs whatever rest he can get and so far, it doesn't look like the Cavs have the defensive chops for him to get any rest. I mean, it's the first round vs. the #7 seed. The games will only get harder from here.

As for close to a weeks rest...only if the other series goes long.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmmm.....

Up until this Season, Durant was pretty one dimensional too.

His defense has improved tremendously.

But he was mostly just a scorer.

Plus, it's odd to compare a pg to a sf/pf.

......and if Curry is one dimensional, what in the blue hell is Kyrie?

giphy.gif