• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TJL

Mecca

ciara.gif

DAMN IT MECCA.

Now all I'm going to be doing is watching Ciara videos for the rest of the day.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the better all-around scorer, he is a tougher matchup bc he can do everything. Mid-range, post up, posterize someone, great finisher like Curry and still a great shooter. Free throw shooting, isn't KD like 89% it's apples to oranges. KD still averages 5 apg and he isn't the main ball-handler. Curry can make some nice passes but KD is underrated. Better rebounder and he can post up. Curry isn't even the leader now or ever, Draymond was the vocal leader. KD spaces the floor as well. KD is all-around the better player and he has had the better career from the start. KD has a MVP btw.

Yeah KD is a better all around player than Curry that's kind of obvious. Doesn't take anything away from Steph, just to note that another guy is better. He's still great.

Put it this way, starting a team who would you pick first? It's close but it's KD.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah KD is a better all around player than Curry that's kind of obvious. Doesn't take anything away from Steph, just to note that another guy is better. He's still great.

Put it this way, starting a team who would you pick first? It's close but it's KD.

To me, it's not that close, and it's because Durant is the consensus 2nd best player on the planet and has been the past 5-6 years.

Once LeBron starts slowing, I think Durant is the obvious choice to take over the throne.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, it's not that close, and it's because Durant is the consensus 2nd best player on the planet and has been the past 5-6 years.

Once LeBron starts slowing, I think Durant is the obvious choice to take over the throne.

Could be. Depends on where guys like Giannis, Westbrook, etc are.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly think Kawhi will be the next to take over the throne. Unless someone else comes out of nowhere in the next few years which is always a possibility. Durant's prime will still have Lebron being at least 80% of what he is, and based on their track records I don't see a real shot of taking over Lebron's spot as Alpha of the league.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could be. Depends on where guys like Giannis, Westbrook, etc are.
Well, imo LeBron will start slowing down next year or the year after.

I think that'll be right around the time Durant is in his absolute PRIME, and I don't think his reign as the best on the planet will last long, because a guy like Giannis or Harden could take it over.

I don't think Westbrook will ever be the best on the planet, just always around the top 5.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly think Kawhi will be the next to take over the throne. Unless someone else comes out of nowhere in the next few years which is always a possibility. Durant's prime will still have Lebron being at least 80% of what he is, and based on their track records I don't see a real shot of taking over Lebron's spot as Alpha of the league.

ABSOLUTELY, I completely forgot about Kiwi, good call friend.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you guys are a lot more rational about the Warios and Steph, compared to most places I see on the internet, I will try to cool it with the constant Stephanie bashing.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Freak, Kawhi, Davis, KAT aren't far behind due to their age.

But, yeah....KD is the consensus for most.

But, I'd take Kawhi or Freak if I'm starting from scratch.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After 10 minutes of my moves, you would have thought you'd been shot in your crotch by a super soaker.
:hammer:

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah man....

Do y'all watch Sports Nation?

The media is trying to fuck the Lakers out of Paul George...lol

They let them vote Draymond Green to a All NBA team at Center.....lol

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freak, Kawhi, Davis, KAT aren't far behind due to their age.

But, yeah....KD is the consensus for most.

But, I'd take Kawhi or Freak if I'm starting from scratch.

Tbh, If I was making a team, from scratch, you'd be the only one I'd want to start with.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you guys are a lot more rational about the Warios and Steph, compared to most places I see on the internet, I will try to cool it with the constant Stephanie bashing.
The Warriors fans on this site don't take it personally.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, imo LeBron will start slowing down next year or the year after.

I think that'll be right around the time Durant is in his absolute PRIME, and I don't think his reign as the best on the planet will last long, because a guy like Giannis or Harden could take it over.

I don't think Westbrook will ever be the best on the planet, just always around the top 5.
At least RW defends...Harden WILL NEVER be the best on the planet at anything other than faking fouls. He takes the most F/Ts and isn't even the best F/T shooter in the league.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least RW defends...Harden WILL NEVER be the best on the planet at anything other than faking fouls. He takes the most F/Ts and isn't even the best F/T shooter in the league.

Definitely true about the FT's and D, speaking of FT's, Kawhi had 37 points in game and was 19/19 from the FT line lmfao

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that I know he grabs/pinches guys' midsection regularly I see him in a totally different light.