• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely true about the FT's and D, speaking of FT's, Kawhi had 37 points in game and was 19/19 from the FT line lmfao
I remember we had discussions on these boards about Kawhi when he was coming off the bench for SA. We debated on whether or not he'd be a franchise player. Some of us thought he would- others not so much.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember we had discussions on these boards about Kawhi when he was coming off the bench for SA. We debated on whether or not he'd be a franchise player. Some of us thought he would- others not so much.

I've been on board ever since the 12-13 finals when he put up a +29 against Miami

Reactions: LAD

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....the whole Griz team shot 17...lmao

The NBA gets out of hand sometimes with the friendly rigged lol

I saw some posts yesterday in the MLB forum where people want all calls to be monitored by automated systems, because the human umps suck so bad.

If any sports should do that shit, it should be basketball, refs single handily change the game on numerous occasions.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was a defensive player coming out of college.

He improved, dramatically, on offense thru pure will and determination.

Reactions: LAD

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"RW defends" is a myth. He may have at one point been a decent defender, but he's no longer good. He's living off reputation, like Rondo did for years.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebrun got calls by the book he'd shoot 25 free throws a game

Agreed, even though most people will disagree with you, I used to watch him get hacked multiple times while going to the rim and the refs would swallow their whistle.

It's one of the reasons he started flopping so much, because if he no sells it, the refs definitely won't call it.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Lebrun got calls by the book he'd shoot 25 free throws a game

Lebron definitely doesn't get as many calls as he maybe should because of his natural strength. That's not to say he doesn't get a lot of the benefit of the doubt in situations where he misses though. Also gets away with an extra step pretty often, so I think overall it kind of balances out. Can't have the best of both worlds.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A, B, C and D of why Russell Wilson wife'd her...lol

I have to give her props.

She can go from hood rat to glamorous better than anyone I've ever seen.

Lady in the street, freak in the sheets. IMO.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exhibit A, B, C and D of why Russell Wilson wife'd her...lol

I have to give her props.

She can go from hood rat to glamorous better than anyone I've ever seen.

The fact that she dated fucking Future, and had a child with him, and then dates a class act like Rustle and makes him wait until marriage, smh.

Nice guys finish last, literally.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"RW defends" is a myth. He may have at one point been a decent defender, but he's no longer good. He's living off reputation, like Rondo did for years.

Yep, he has totally abandoned that part of the game.

Hopefully, he got that shit out of his system this Season.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freak, Kawhi, Davis, KAT aren't far behind due to their age.

But, yeah....KD is the consensus for most.

But, I'd take Kawhi or Freak if I'm starting from scratch.

I would take Kawhi right now over anyone....well except Lebron. But being Kawhi is younger it is him no doubt.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, even though most people will disagree with you, I used to watch him get hacked multiple times while going to the rim and the refs would swallow their whistle.

It's one of the reasons he started flopping so much, because if he no sells it, the refs definitely won't call it.

Yep he never used to flop in his early Cleveland days but once he started getting disrespected he started acting. It helped but he still doesn't get a ton of calls

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that she dated fucking Future, and had a child with him, and then dates a class act like Rustle and makes him wait until marriage, smh.

Nice guys finish last, literally.
That waiting til marriage shit was him.

But, I'd be hard pressed to pick a person that would be worst than smashing after Future.

Maybe one of the Kartrashians or Charlie Sheen?

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Kawhi right now over anyone....well except Lebron. But being Kawhi is younger it is him no doubt.

I'm not as sold as you on it being a no-brainer, but he would get very strong consideration from me.

I'd honestly be torn between Kawhi, Giannis, and AD. Towns is just a shade below those guys.

Plug and play, I'd choose Kawhi. Building a team around, I might go Giannis. Most talented is probably AD. Just depends on which direction you'd want to go.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron definitely doesn't get as many calls as he maybe should because of his natural strength. That's not to say he doesn't get a lot of the benefit of the doubt in situations where he misses though. Also gets away with an extra step pretty often, so I think overall it kind of balances out. Can't have the best of both worlds.

Well he does a lot of crab dribbling, which is often confused with an extra step, especially with his size and length and the way he uses the crab dribble.

And on other instances he gets away with a step, it's the NBA, I literally saw a few weeks ago where Steph Curry walked with ball in hand for 10 steps, no joke, no one gives a shit about traveling anymore.