• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you MUST announce your teams PRIOR to rooting for them. If you're gonna play the game then at least follow the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The way you did it makes you look like you're a jock rider....and as "cool" as you are I'm sure you don't want to give that impression, right?

@Heatles84

Is she serious, bud?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly, you're either being willfully ignorant or just don't grasp the concept.

The Cavs swept their first 2 series last year and had about 4 or 5 blowouts in which they were able to rest their players in the 4th quarter. They were never really challenged until the ECF. Even then, there were at least 2 games each in the ECF and finals where they were able to rest their guys in the 4th quarter.

When a player has the mileage that Lebron has and is 32 years old, any rest at any time is beneficial. When you consider the number of minutes Lebron had to play in the regular season, there is a huge difference between a 4-5 game series in which he and the other starters got to sit out 2-3 4th quarters and a 4-5 game series where they had to play heavy minutes in the 4th quarter to hang on to win.

And that's just the games they won. There were also a couple of games between the ECF and finals where the Cavs were able to rest their starters because they got blown out.

So, in short: yes, those few extra quarters or so of rest, can make a difference.

He had 4 games last year in the playoffs where he played under 35 minutes and one of those was a blowout loss to Warriors. If he can get 3-4 games playing under 35 he should be fine IMO. Maybe one in this series and 2 total in the next two series and that should be enough. Plus if they are able to sweep a team or win in 5 it helps A LOT if he gets close to a week rest.

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop hating on curry. It's very close between him and curry
The hate is strong. But, without haters it's easy to lose motivation. :D

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop hating on curry. It's very close between him and curry

It's not close, and only people that harped that Curry was the best player in the league now, will say this to save face.

It was evident from day 1 that KD was the best player on their team and people are upset because they spent the last 2 years saying otherwise.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: it isn't close and you know it
curry.jpg

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time...!

she got ya on THAT one...

"She got me"

She's the one getting all upset I'm a Cavs fan, diehard as a matter of fact, and now she got me because she says I'm not serious?

So she's been getting mad at me for nothing this whole time?

Makes sense CL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys talk about how bad Curry sucks, in the Warriors thread.

I thought this thread was for the Pacers/Cavs

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"She got me"

She's the one getting all upset I'm a Cavs fan, diehard as a matter of fact, and now she got me because she says I'm not serious?

So she's been getting mad at me for nothing this whole time?

Makes sense CL

my bad, bro...

continue...

Reactions: TJL

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not close, and only people that harped that Curry was the best player in the league now, will say this to save face.

It was evident from day 1 that KD was the best player on their team and people are upset because they spent the last 2 years saying otherwise.

I'm not arguing over this lol. The stats are right in front of you