• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

I didn't wanna bring this up, yet, but I hoped you notice that since our little bet was for all the Vcash I had at the time, if JUICE loses, that I went and lost it all.

Sorry about that bud.

lmao don't even sweat it. way I look at things is that you keep folks on their toes around here and speak your own mind. I respect the hell outta that because you don't get influenced one way or another. respect the hell outta that...even when you're giving EVEYBODY shit...

how 'bout an avi bet instead...?

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either you're arguing with someone that is obviously trolling

Or I'm actually a Cavs fan

You pick which one it is, because honestly, I'm starting to get bored.
To be honest, I don't know, or care for that matter, what you are. All I know is you've rocked Heat since ya got here. And now that you claim to be a "juice" fan I say bandwagon at it's finest. Agree??

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

I didn't wanna bring this up, yet, but I hoped you notice that since our little bet was for all the Vcash I had at the time, if JUICE loses, that I went and lost it all.

Sorry about that bud.

lmao don't even sweat it. way I look at things is that you keep folks on their toes around here and speak your own mind. I respect the hell outta that because you don't get influenced one way or another. respect the hell outta that...even when you're giving EVERYBODY shit...:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: TJL

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he needs Klay and Draymond. If he had a team like Lebron did back in the day they wouldn't make the playoffs, probably lottery. KD is just scared of Lebron, I think Curry is too but he doesn't back down

Lol stop this nonsense.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I don't know, or care for that matter, what you are. All I know is you've rocked Heat since ya got here. And now that you claim to be a "juice" fan I say bandwagon at it's finest. Agree??

Are you retarded? Serious question

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Sorry about that bud.

lmao don't even sweat it. way I look at things is that you keep folks on their toes around here and speak your own mind. I respect the hell outta that because you don't get influenced one way or another. respect the hell outta that...even when you're giving EVEYBODY shit...:lol:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

Sorry about that bud.

lmao don't even sweat it. way I look at things is that you keep folks on their toes around here and speak your own mind. I respect the hell outta that because you don't get influenced one way or another. respect the hell outta that...even when you're giving EVEYBODY shit...:lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol ok then whatever helps you dream better at night

I don't dream anymore but nice try, at least I don't remember my dreams. Curry will never be the more complete player than KD, no matter how many titles he wins.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, that's fine.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't dream anymore but nice try, at least I don't remember my dreams. Curry will never be the more complete player than KD, no matter how many titles he wins.

He might be a little more complete but Steph makes his teammates much better than KD did IMO

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's trolling the P.E.D. " King ".

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He might be a little more complete but Steph makes his teammates much better than KD did IMO

Hahahaha....a little more complete? KD literally does everything better than Curry except shoot and that is damn close.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I just admitted to Lad that I'm just trolling around, and she's still writing paragraphs upon paragraphs calling me a bandwagoner, lmfao.

I know. you were just having fun. and I think we BOTH know sports fans can be the easiest people on the planet to get all riled up...