• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"She got me"

She's the one getting all upset I'm a Cavs fan, diehard as a matter of fact, and now she got me because she says I'm not serious?

So she's been getting mad at me for nothing this whole time?

Makes sense CL
Who is upset about you being a Cavs fan? I never said anything of the sort. You can root for all 30 teams & I wouldn't give a rats azz. All I did was use your own logic on you in terms of telling people to go post on their own teams' thread...and you cried and said I was making fun of your team. So, sounds like you were the one upset here buddy.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Curry is way better than what people give him credit for

If we're being cereal, he gets more credit than he deserves by people that love him, and less by people that hate him.

He's a top 3 PG along with Harden/Westbrook, and a top 50 player of all time, and I can say that while hating his guts.

People that put him in the top 5 PG's of all time, and top 20 players of all time, ALREADY, disgust me tho.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you guys talk about how bad Curry sucks, in the Warriors thread.

I thought this thread was for the Pacers/Cavs
just as soon as you go find a Heat thread.....we'll wait. :dhd:

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is upset about you being a Cavs fan? I never said anything of the sort. You can root for all 30 teams & I wouldn't give a rats azz. All I did was use your own logic on you in terms of telling people to go post on their own teams' thread...and you cried and said I was making fun of your team. So, sounds like you were the one upset here buddy.

I only "cried", because you are a known bandwagon fan, getting mad at someone who is doing the same shit you do, LMFAO

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not close, and only people that harped that Curry was the best player in the league now, will say this to save face.

It was evident from day 1 that KD was the best player on their team and people are upset because they spent the last 2 years saying otherwise.
I wonder if the immediate improvement of KD's stats when he became a Warrior is directly related to playing with Steph. Would you say that is the case?

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not arguing over this lol. The stats are right in front of you

and the stats say KD playing on the same team as Curry, is better than Curry.

Not sure how the stats really help your argument, and the fact that you have to harp on "it's close", proves you are one of those people that was saying that it was still going to be Curry's team when Durant stepped in, it's not.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if the immediate improvement of KD's stats when he became a Warrior is directly related to playing with Steph. Would you say that is the case?

What was the direct decline of Curry's numbers, including efficiency, when Thompson's numbers are virtually identical.

Curry isn't even the PG, Draymond is who made KD better, and you know this.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the stats say KD playing on the same team as Curry, is better than Curry.

Not sure how the stats really help your argument, and the fact that you have to harp on "it's close", proves you are one of those people that was saying that it was still going to be Curry's team when Durant stepped in, it's not.

I'm talking about when they were on superset teams and it's still close on the same team

Reactions: TJL

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

There he goes taking a big ole shit on Mario

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is kd is shooting a career high percentage cause of curry. Curry don't need KD to shoot a better percentage

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only "cried", because you are a known bandwagon fan, getting mad at someone who is doing the same shit you do, LMFAO
Well, what's well known is that I root for BOTH, so not sure how that equates to being a bandwagon fan. But if it makes you feel better to say that then so be it. But that material is so old you should be considered a bandwagoner for using it.

And if we're keeping it 1 hundid...you jumping on the Cavs fan base because your team is no longer playing is the very definition of bandwagoning. But whatever.....:heh:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is actually. Who's won 2 MVPs and a title? Also who also always leads in real plus minus and offensive rating? Curry

Well he was up 3-1 on the Warriors. Pretty sure Curry had a hell of a lot better teammates. This isn't up for debate:

KD >>>>> Curry

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ChiefsLakers67

I didn't wanna bring this up, yet, but I hoped you notice that since our little bet was for all the Vcash I had at the time, if JUICE loses, that I went and lost it all.

Sorry about that bud.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as soon as you go to a Lakers, or Warriors thread, right?

I'm a JUICE fan.
LMBO, right you're a juice fan. Ok....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I have to say is kd is shooting a career high percentage cause of curry. Curry don't need KD to shoot a better percentage

Yeah he needs Klay and Draymond. If he had a team like Lebron did back in the day they wouldn't make the playoffs, probably lottery. KD is just scared of Lebron, I think Curry is too but he doesn't back down

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, what's well known is that I root for BOTH, so not sure how that equates to being a bandwagon fan. But if it makes you feel better to say that then so be it. But that material is so old you should be considered a bandwagoner for using it.

And if we're keeping it 1 hundid...you jumping on the Cavs fan base because your team is no longer playing is the very definition of bandwagoning. But whatever.....:heh:

JUICE IN 7

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot I have a bet with Shaqdaddypimp that the Cavs make the Finals...hmmm