• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GTFOH with that...

Showers thread, 209 replies, this thread, almost 700, lmfao

The butt hurt is strong from you Californians, but I shouldn't be surprised since you so egregiously welcome it.

Not that there's anything wrong with that

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
er, she's not rooting for the Cavs...

just putting that out there...:bolt:

She just made fun of my team for not being in the playoffs, yet her number 1 team is the fucking Lakers

Excuse me while I laugh my fucking ass off

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The butt hurt is strong from you Californians, but I shouldn't be surprised since you so egregiously welcome it.

hey hey hey there, junior. I just so happen to be a native Californian and have NO desire to take that trip down the Hershey highway...

don't MAKE me come over there...:lol:

Reactions: TJL

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Butt hurt? We're not the ones with demoralizing names for every team. You always over exaggerate in every situation...and usually it's tolerable. But don't be on here telling people where they can or can't post, like you own the joint. You can take that crap back to the previous forum you came from...I'm sure with your great personality they'd welcome you back with open arms.....

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She just made fun of my team for not being in the playoffs, yet her number 1 team is the fucking Lakers

Excuse me while I laugh my fucking ass off
I didn't make fun of your team, I made fun OF YOU!!!!!!!!! You're problem is you think you're the smartest thing since sliced bread- but if you were so smart you would've remember I actually was ROOTING for your team to make the playoffs. Goodness, your bright bulb isn't working so great today.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Butt hurt? We're not the ones with demoralizing names for every team. You always over exaggerate in every situation...and usually it's tolerable. But don't be on here telling people where they can or can't post, like you own the joint. You can take that crap back to the previous forum you came from...I'm sure with your great personality they'd welcome you back with open arms.....

It's only tolerable unless I talk about the Showers, I've known this since day 1, I'm very sorry that I hate your favorite team, just kidding, I apologize for nothing.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only hate the On the Golden Showers because Steph Curry is a bitch and they play basketball like pussies.
if you say so....I don't care one way or the other. Like I said, your crap is usually tolerable.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't make fun of your team, I made fun OF YOU!!!!!!!!! You're problem is you think you're the smartest thing since sliced bread- but if you were so smart you would've remember I actually was ROOTING for your team to make the playoffs. Goodness, your bright bulb isn't working so great today.

You said my team didn't make the playoffs, how's that making fun of me? I dont' play for them lmfao, I don't live vicariously thru my sports teams because I have a life, which happens to go on when they lose.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only tolerable unless I talk about the Showers, I've known this since day 1, I'm very sorry that I hate your favorite team, just kidding, I apologize for nothing.
I couldn't care less who you hate...what I'm talking about specifically today is you thinking you can tell people when or where to post. Get that crap outta here.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less who you hate...what I'm talking about specifically today is you thinking you can tell people when or where to post. Get that crap outta here.

Well you're a Warriors fan, why are you posting in here more along with Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum, instead of the thread talking about the Warriors series.

It's because you hate LeBron, and are attracted to Wiggy, say I'm wrong.

I didn't go in the Warios thread constantly shit posting, I may have said Blazers in 5 once, but that's about it.

YOU CAME TO MY TERRITORY, AND I WILL DEFEND IT WITH MY LIFE.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm great, how about you? I'm super excited about the playoffs!

Just trolling around here, hanging out you know the usual lol. But yeah me too! Can't wait to watch the Bucks and Warriors in the playoffs!

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said my team didn't make the playoffs, how's that making fun of me? I dont' play for them lmfao, I don't live vicariously thru my sports teams because I have a life, which happens to go on when they lose.
No, you live vicariously through this thread. You're always here trying to put others down one way or another. I laugh when you do it to Wiggy because more times than not he deserves it, but when you do it to others that are decent on these boards it makes you look like a snot nose 10 year old on the school yard.

And for the record your team IS NOT in the playoffs. That's not making fun of them that's stating a fact. Learn the difference.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you live vicariously through this thread. You're always here trying to put others down one way or another. I laugh when you do it to Wiggy because more times than not he deserves it, but when you do it to others that are decent on these boards it makes you look like a snot nose 10 year old on the school yard.

Oh, so it's only funny when I pick on Wiggy, because you hate LeGoat.

See, this isn't my problem, I bully equally.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My current mood:

dunleavywine.jpeg

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just trolling around here, hanging out you know the usual lol. But yeah me too! Can't wait to watch the Bucks and Warriors in the playoffs!
LOL @ the Bucks & Dubs in the Finals.

I think the Bucks will give the Cavs fits too if they meet.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, so it's only funny when I pick on Wiggy, because you hate LeGoat.

See, this isn't my problem, I bully equally.

This is true, you give everyone shit equally I will say.