• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2) Cleveland Cavaliers vs 7) Indiana Pacers

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how this is suppose to be a series thread for the Cavs and Pacers and the only people posting itt, besides Cavs fans, who should be posting in here, are LeBron haters.

This thread has triple the amount of any other series thread, the Warriors fans would rather talk about the Cavs than talk about that god awful chucking 3 ruining basketball bullshit group of cans.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they mean zero- they dont mean a thing until they get to 4 wins and advance. the goal in the series isnt to win 2 games- its to win 4

In a literal sense, yes, but beating Pacers was a given.
With James my mindset is always championship or bust.
Cavs have a long way to go.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go talk about the Gayzers in the fucking Golden shower series thread then, you shit talking melodramatic buffoon.
he is the biggest panicker/alarmist on the site.

I would not be surprised if he was a prepper with a bomb shelter full of canned food and shotguns.

Reactions: TJL

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What kind of grown man uses Emojis, especially that fucking emoji.

There's not enough soap in Oakland to wipe the fag off of you, respect though, not that there's anything wrong with that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would not be surprised if he was a prepper with a bomb shelter full of canned food and shotguns.

Lol, I can't wait until LeGoat absolutely besmirches the Showers again this year, tears of joy will be shed.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of grown man uses Emojis, especially that fucking emoji.

There's not enough soap in Oakland to wipe the fag off of you, respect though, not that there's anything wrong with that.

That isn't a fucking emoji it's a kissing the ass one haha

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats the case, then why not build up a lead so you can rest James in 4th qtrs?
As is, hes forced to play his hardest minutes then.

Easier said than done. I wouldn't say the role players are quite there yet. Deron is playing good but it is mainly the big 3.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the night before the Heat game where LeBron would sit out he was partying in South Beach. He knew he had a long road ahead of him. Getting some rest and relaxation and letting it loose a little bit before getting down to work.

Now- its time to go to work.

For all the momentum the Pacers had- winning 5 in a row- and the 4 losses the Cavs had in a row--- it meant nothin when the ball is thrown up i nthe playoffs. ZILCH ZERO NADA.

The Pacers pushed the Cavs in both games and lost two on the road to the consensus best team in the East by a combined 7 points.

Pacers are still playing well and the Cavs haven't been overly dominant. I'd be at least minorly concerned about that.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so are the Cavs Rocky or Drago? lol...

The Cavs are Rocky, the Showers are Drago, and they will ABSOLUTELY get abused again once the going get's tough, they blew a 3-1 lead, and so did their newest free agent addition, the big DuuurrrCANTula.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing defense would be a good place to start. The problem is, outside of Tristan Kardashian and Lebron (when he's motivated), who else do they have that can play defense? Kyrie? Love? JR?

When Lebron was crying about needing to add a "playmaker," he should have been crying about needing to add someone who can play defense instead.

I'm beginning to think that Wiggy may have been on to something with his suggestion that they should have just brought back Varejao. At least he could have flopped his way into getting some offensive fouls called on opponents.

To be fair though, the Cavs did try to add some defense when they picked up Bogut (no way to know that his time with the Cavs would last 57 seconds). But, had they concentrated on adding defense rather than more offense earlier in the season, they may not be in this predicament.

Yeah added exactly what they needed Bogut, just got unlucky and there really wasnt a great defender to add from their options. Their offense is fine once the role players start stepping up more, they have NEVER had elite defenders. The team defense needs to get better

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, Tristan Thompson is an absolute factor on the boards. He's basically what I thought Faried would be, but he fell off somehow. He can have a nice 14 year career, just by doing exactly what he's doing.

TJL

Patriarch
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pacers pushed the Cavs in both games and lost two on the road to the consensus best team in the East by a combined 7 points.

Pacers are still playing well and the Cavs haven't been overly dominant. I'd be at least minorly concerned about that.

The Gayzers pushed the Showers, so go talk about how you're worried that McCollum/LIzard are abusing your D, over in the Warios/Gayzers thread, please and thank you.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol I'm the biggest panicker? What am I panicking about lol.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Gayzers pushed the Showers, so go talk about how you're worried that McCollum/LIzard are abusing your D, over in the Warios/Gayzers thread, please and thank you.

If you see my posts in the Warriors thread, I was concerned about it. I'm not a blind homer. I talked about how the Blazers present a matchup problem and that's something that's going to have to be dealt with this series.

I was pointing out that dismissing a team that you beat at home by a combined 7 points is something I'd be at least a bit concerned about, instead of dismissing them completely.

I get you're trying to get me riled up, but you're going to need to try better than that. At least @WiggyRuss believes the stuff he's saying.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

102 points per 100 compared to your 115 per 100. Rethink your statement good sir