• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Champions MLB Draft : CHAT

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strickland is a little bitch, who holds a grudge like that for over 3 years over nothing. Even Stricklands teammates thought he was acting like a little bitch.

Posey tried to call several pitches that Strickland shook off, I don't blame him for not flocking to protect that ass. The rest of the Giants should have let him get his ass beat as well.
Except Posey DID eventually come out...after everyone else was already out there. Why didn't he stay at home plate the entire time? Because everyone on his team went out, despite the fact that Strickland is an ass clown. I can't stand Strickland, and I think the Giants should take him to the side in the club house and beat his ass, but Posey looked scared to me, not indifferent

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except Posey DID eventually come out...after everyone else was already out there. Why didn't he stay at home plate the entire time? Because everyone on his team went out, despite the fact that Strickland is an ass clown. I can't stand Strickland, and I think the Giants should take him to the side in the club house and beat his ass, but Posey looked scared to me, not indifferent

In the scrum he definitely looked timid, but watch his body language right after Strickland hit Harper, he is clearly frustrated with Strickland. I think he sat back thinking that was that and was surprised the bench cleared.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the scrum he definitely looked timid, but watch his body language right after Strickland hit Harper, he is clearly frustrated with Strickland. I think he sat back thinking that was that and was surprised the bench cleared.
You may be right

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet...every other Giant came out. I know what you are saying, Posey didn't need to tackle the guy from behind, but he could have at least got there to try and break it up. I've had concussions and a torn knee, that has nothing to do with having a sack. JMO
:suds:
You don't play the sport professionally so it's not your livelihood. If I was a Giants fan or player no way I want my injury prone face of the franchise in that melee because of some principle

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't play the sport professionally so it's not your livelihood. If I was a Giants fan or player no way I want my injury prone face of the franchise in that melee because of some principle
I wasnt MLB, but I was a pro athlete, and if there's a scrum, and you don't help, good luck facing your teammates. The owner didn't use the bat phone to tell Posey to lay back. He's a pussy

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a code even if you don't like a teammate you still go out there and fight for your team. Posey could have at least gotten in front of Harper but he did nothing. He had full gear on and just jogged out there. You back your teammates no matter what. I see Strickland getting 3 games and Harper getting 5 game suspension. However I could also see Strickland getting 0 games because you can't be 100% sure he purposely threw at Harper even though we all know he did. Either way Nats lose in the very end because they are losing their star for a few games and Giants lose what a BP guy. Luckily this wasn't in the playoffs.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well I mean after it happened, I kind of saw Harper's point"

That kind of says it all. Add that to the fact he didnt want to get hurt. You always stick up for teammates. Maybe he doesnt like Strickland? Lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other news, Harper's helmet throw was a disgrace. It is near impossible to throw a damn helmet unless you have Shaq sized hands lol

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Well I mean after it happened, I kind of saw Harper's point"

That kind of says it all. Add that to the fact he didnt want to get hurt. You always stick up for teammates. Maybe he doesnt like Strickland? Lol

I'm pretty sure that Strickland lied to Posey about wanting to hit Harper. It's a close game 2-0, and the Giants are sucking ass. Posey has been visibly frustrated with teammates recently for their lack of hustle and things like that.

So Posey and Strickland probably went over things before the inning started like most innings start. I'd bet that if Strickland had someone on base, he probably wouldn't have went straight after Harper. But since he retired the first two batters, he continually shook off Posey, and then went for Harper.

I don't think Posey's biggest mistake was not going out there to join in, but not immediately stepping in front of Harper to prevent him from going out. That's where your catcher is the most valuable to protecting a teammate in that position.

So definitely some is on Posey at this point. But if you're in his shoes, he's probably one of the greatest players in the Giants Franchise, a 3 time world series champ, rookie of the year, MVP and his team is looking like a minor league club. On top of that it's a close game and you want to settle a grudge from 3 freaking years ago? I get where he'd be exasperated and not want to do shit. But you still have to.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that Strickland lied to Posey about wanting to hit Harper. It's a close game 2-0, and the Giants are sucking ass. Posey has been visibly frustrated with teammates recently for their lack of hustle and things like that.

So Posey and Strickland probably went over things before the inning started like most innings start. I'd bet that if Strickland had someone on base, he probably wouldn't have went straight after Harper. But since he retired the first two batters, he continually shook off Posey, and then went for Harper.

I don't think Posey's biggest mistake was not going out there to join in, but not immediately stepping in front of Harper to prevent him from going out. That's where your catcher is the most valuable to protecting a teammate in that position.

So definitely some is on Posey at this point. But if you're in his shoes, he's probably one of the greatest players in the Giants Franchise, a 3 time world series champ, rookie of the year, MVP and his team is looking like a minor league club. On top of that it's a close game and you want to settle a grudge from 3 freaking years ago? I get where he'd be exasperated and not want to do shit. But you still have to.

Wait, he won 3 rings... fuck, there goes my catcher... :tsk:

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, he won 3 rings... fuck, there goes my catcher... :tsk:
1f4d28648143c1fc882e05fcbe1d5673.jpg

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Madison had looked down there, Posey might have slipped him some tongue...

With the way Bum pitched in that series, I would have too.