• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2 Champions MLB Draft : CHAT

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said....GOAL
OK the post jinx isn't working. Could try this :noidea:
voodoo-doll-pittsburgh-penguins.gif

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe that, the Giants won that series why have a grudge?
It's all over twitter. Almost every one knew this was coming, including Harper. Harper hasn't faced Strickland in 3 years but knew he was coming after him which is why he charged. Harper might have been pissed getting hit but he knew it was coming and charged him full force. All the beat writers for the Giants are saying it was definitely retaliation. Saying Strickland should be cut or traded because he put the team at risk now.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all over twitter. Almost every one knew this was coming, including Harper. Harper hasn't faced Strickland in 3 years but knew he was coming after him which is why he charged. Harper might have been pissed getting hit but he knew it was coming and charged him full force. All the beat writers for the Giants are saying it was definitely retaliation. Saying Strickland should be cut or traded because he put the team at risk now.

Eh, I guess, at least he didn't throw at his head. If I were a member of the Giants I would be more upset with Posey.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I guess, at least he didn't throw at his head. If I were a member of the Giants I would be more upset with Posey.
I just watched the local broadcast. When Strickland came in they immediately started talking about how it would be interesting with Harper up 3rd that inning. They also said they watched highlights of Harpers bombs of Strickland. Even they knew it was coming.

But yeah Posey should have been out there faster. Puss level 6/10 for me instead of a 10/10 for you.

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For not defending an asshole throwing a weapon 97 MPH at a guy just because he's better than him? He gets what he deserves. Posey has had concussion issues and has torn his knee. No need risking yourself for a loser middle reliever.

Last edited:

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love ya WLK but you officially have the worst up the middle defense of any team in the history of the drafts. Just pointing it out because u stole Murphy from me :suds:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love ya WLK but you officially have the worst up the middle defense of any team in the history of the drafts. Just pointing it out because u stole Murphy from me :suds:

:yes:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Posey were to ever get hit and go out(yeah right) the rest of the Giants should order a pizza and watch the show

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For not defending an asshole throwing a weapon 97 MPH at a guy just because he's better than him? He gets what he deserves. Posey has had concussion issues and has torn his knee. No need risking yourself for a loser middle reliever.
And yet...every other Giant came out. I know what you are saying, Posey didn't need to tackle the guy from behind, but he could have at least got there to try and break it up. I've had concussions and a torn knee, that has nothing to do with having a sack. JMO
:suds:

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet...every other Giant came out. I know what you are saying, Posey didn't need to tackle the guy from behind, but he could have at least got there to try and break it up. I've had concussions and a torn knee, that has nothing to do with having a sack. JMO
:suds:

Strickland is a little bitch, who holds a grudge like that for over 3 years over nothing. Even Stricklands teammates thought he was acting like a little bitch.

Posey tried to call several pitches that Strickland shook off, I don't blame him for not flocking to protect that ass. The rest of the Giants should have let him get his ass beat as well.