• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 1st Round: Miami Heat vs Indiana Pacers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dragic can definitely play off the ball as well. He is a good spot up shooter

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where were ya last game when he was 2-8 (Harden followed with 6-13)?

Rough go so far for Harden though.

no mention of Herro's 4-14?

I wasn’t watching the game as normal, had it on my phone so I really cant fairly break it down player by player.
Herro was in down the stretch, I believe, so he must have earned the minutes.
As far as Duncan, if he misses he misses. One of the best shooters in the league. He won’t force shots so you live with it.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to learn to control yourself over 1 game or even half a season. Remember this comment.....

"then already looking ahead to next summer knowing you have to deal with Nunn and Robinson."

How will they "deal with Nunn" now that he is pretty much out of the rotation? Will he be a $20 mil guy, too?

Nunn is one of three finalists for rookie of the year. Him not getting minutes right now just proves how deep the Heat are.

Nunn will have 0 problem finding work in the NBA for years to come.

How’s your Cavs tanking to get higher draft picks working out?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn’t watching the game as normal, had it on my phone so I really cant fairly break it down player by player.
As far as Duncan, if he misses he misses. One of the best shooters in the league. He won’t force shots so you live with it.

Love the end of game lineup of Dragic, Herro, Jimmy, Iggy, and Bam.

Great combination of offensive and defensive players

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t matter.

Most of the top teams have multiple guys who can be the primary ball handler.

Dragic and Doncic could definitely play together.
could they? sure......and while in hindsight looks like a mistake, easily understandable why they didn't make the deal. also wonder why Riley would offer it (as opposed to the Whiteside deal he made).

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could they? sure......and while in hindsight looks like a mistake, easily understandable why they didn't make the deal. also wonder why Riley would offer it (as opposed to the Whiteside deal he made).

Asked and answered yesterday.
We dont know what Rileys next move would have been, so guess away.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first game in the bubble did matter. Both teams were fighting with Philly to see who can avoid Boston. Do you even watch basketball? Asking silly questions like did the first Heat/Pacers game matter tells me a lot
Tells you a lot? what does it tell you? I'm not consumed about the NBA in a bubble situation in which my team is not involved during a global pandemic? where the paper I read every day doesn't even include NBA box scores nor standings. OK...guess that tells you I'm old as I still like reading a newspaper.

Both teams are pretty good in their own right. But if you think they are so far behind Boston one must automatically assume they don't have enough faith in themselves tells me a lot about what you think about your team.

also tells me a lot when you put as much as you do into such a small sample size. 3 whole games, huh?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No teams are only allowed to have 1 ball handler on the court at all times. You didn't know?
someone say that.

Ever gonna explain why Riley would have been so foolish to move him instead of whiteside?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tells you a lot? what does it tell you? I'm not consumed about the NBA in a bubble situation in which my team is not involved during a global pandemic? where the paper I read every day doesn't even include NBA box scores nor standings. OK...guess that tells you I'm old as I still like reading a newspaper.

Both teams are pretty good in their own right. But if you think they are so far behind Boston one must automatically assume they don't have enough faith in themselves tells me a lot about what you think about your team.

also tells me a lot when you put as much as you do into such a small sample size. 3 whole games, huh?

You like Wiggy dont watch much basketball but yet think you know more than people who actually watch.

Looking at a box score doesn't mean you know what you talking about

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asked and answered yesterday.
We dont know what Rileys next move would have been, so guess away.
He had no cap room...you thinking he had a stud PG in mind to acquire? If Cuban messed up so did Riley....but Cuban got riley off the hook.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone say that.

Ever gonna explain why Riley would have been so foolish to move him instead of whiteside?

Whiteside was out of here no matter what. Dragic had nothing to do with that. It was Bam season which meant Hassan was going to get traded

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone say that.

Why are you assuming ‘instead of’?
Like I said, Riley plays chess while others play checkers.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whiteside was out of here no matter what. Dragic had nothing to do with that. It was Bam season which meant Hassan was going to get traded

Its like dealing with Wiggy II

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You like Wiggy dont watch much basketball but yet think you know more than people who actually watch.

Looking at a box score doesn't mean you know what you talking about
You are judging guys over a whopping 3 game sample size and think you know? You also ignore Warren had a solid game against him when they matched up last season. 4 games...he was more than OK in 2 of them.

Does it mean Butler is not a great player/defender? Nope.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you assuming ‘instead of’?
Like I said, Riley plays chess while others play checkers.
yeah..you have said this. Nunn was one of the examples, but now he is an afterthought. Was he playing chess while his team was mostly irrelevant for half a decade?

Solid Exec? sure.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had no cap room...you thinking he had a stud PG in mind to acquire? If Cuban messed up so did Riley....but Cuban got riley off the hook.

Who had no cap room?
Cuban?
If so, no way he could create any?
Jones Jr and Kelly O dont play for free.
The difference between them and Dragic isnt that drastic.
He just made a decision that in this instance case didnt work out for him.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No disagreement there........but @bksballer89 might if you offer analysis without watching.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Duncan Robinson man. 24 points on 8 freaking shots. Just awesome to see.

Heat have done a remarkable job finding guys in the draft/UFA over the last couple years. Herro is going to be really good.