• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NHL also announced its new division names. The seven-team Pacific and Central divisions will comprise the Western Conference. The eight-team Metropolitan and Atlantic divisions will comprise the Eastern Conference. No teams in what was the previous Atlantic Division are in the new group of that name.

The Metropolitan Division consists of the Washington Capitals, Pittsburgh Penguins, Philadelphia Flyers, New Jersey Devils, New York Rangers, New York Islanders, Carolina Hurricanes and Columbus Blue Jackets, who have moved from the West to the East.

The Atlantic is made up of the Maple Leafs, Canadiens, Ottawa Senators, Buffalo Sabres, Detroit Red Wings, Boston Bruins, Florida Panthers and Tampa Bay Lightning. Detroit also has shifted from the West to the East.

The Central includes the Jets, Blackhawks, Colorado Avalanche, Dallas Stars, Minnesota Wild, Nashville Predators and St. Louis Blues.

The Pacific is composed of the Vancouver Canucks, Calgary Flames, Oilers, San Jose Sharks, Los Angeles Kings, Phoenix Coyotes and Anaheim Ducks.

Should've been the "metrosexual" division...

#sprayontans

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the jays go 45-20 over the next 65 games, they will still most likely miss the playoffs.

:L

good times

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the jays go 45-20 over the next 65 games, they will still most likely miss the playoffs.

good times

Thanks for beating the Rays this weekend.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

good times

Look on the Bright side....

Let me get back to ya

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so, that other site

today its a % breakdown of posters not from boston or boston fans on here today

and apprently, they think i accused them of "systematically counting my posts from last week" when all i laughed at was them actually caring about the number of posts each of us make...now theyre breaking it down by fanbase. i think buccs has an algorithm for this.

theyve gone to plaid

note: this will soo be posted over there. buccs, dont forget to copy and paste this portion too.

#obsessedwithzig