• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 outs with RISP, Votto is hitting a Rafael Belliard like .125. His late and close hitting has been OK, he just doesnt get that big 2 out hit when you need it. "yeah but he walks a lot".

Did you know, Dan Uggla lead the NL in walks last year?

he "gets" walked a lot too, most in MLB

that plays into it

put him in the cardinals lineup, his production would be way up

could he still be hurt?

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in the good news category, I don't have to listen about that shit squad practicing at UAlbany again this year....

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's alright buddy.

I'm only saying this though to stop World from calling me names.

His objective, reasonable, and informed analysis of me is hurting my feelings.

clearly

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the Miami Heat?

Thought we were talking hockey? :doh:

BUt in a sense? Yes...the heat win...unfortunately, very few give a shit about them down there....just a spot to maybe catch a glimpse of Beiber...

bgko11

It gets u every time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough times til recently

grand daddy purple and blue dream

you?

girl scout cookie and chem dawg or dogg, whichever spelling u prefer.

im scheduled for something new later this week

dry or other issues?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban Meyer watch update:

Report: Ohio State dismisses top RB Carlos Hyde after arrest
Paul Myerberg, USA TODAY Sports 2:17 p.m. EDT July 22, 2013

Ohio State has dismissed starting running back Carlos Hyde after the senior was named as a person of interest in an assault case against a female in downtown Columbus, Ohio, according to areport in The Columbus Dispatch.

OSU and coach Urban Meyer are also looking into an incident involving junior cornerback Bradley Roby, who was arrested early Sunday morning in Bloomington, Ind., on charges of battery resulting in bodily injuries, according to the Dispatch.

Hyde rushed for 970 yards in 2012, the Buckeyes' first season under Meyer and his staff, and Meyer had discussed the possibility of Hyde rushing for 1,000 yards as a senior. Despite his success at Utah, Florida and Ohio State, Meyer has never had a 1,000-yard running back.

Losing Hyde robs OSU of its top traditional back; he and junior quarterback Braxton Miller combined for 2,241 rushing yards and 29 touchdowns a season ago. With Hyde gone, the Buckeyes will turn to a younger committee of largely unproven backs, like senior Jordan Hall, junior Rod Smith and sophomore Bri'onte Dunn. February's recruiting class included a pair of four-star running backs.

While OSU could cobble together a running game behind Miller and three or four backs, losing a player of Roby's caliber for any extended period of time would cripple the Buckeyes' hopes for an undefeated season. Roby, a likely All-American, opted to return to Columbus for his junior season rather than enter the NFL draft. Roby was one of three Ohio State players set to attend this week's Big Ten media days in Chicago.

Meyer's past disciplinary issues have become a talking point after a former player, New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, was arrested on murder charges on June 26. According to a report in The New York Times, 41 of the 121 players on Florida's 2008 roster have been arrested, either in college or afterward.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has dismissed starting running back Carlos Hyde after the senior was named as a person of interest in an assault case against a female in downtown Columbus, Ohio, according to areport in The Columbus Dispatch.

"Coach, he could help us now plus he'll fit in around here"

#raped2bitches

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought we were talking hockey? :doh:

BUt in a sense? Yes...the heat win...unfortunately, very few give a shit about them down there....just a spot to maybe catch a glimpse of Beiber...

The Bruins managed to have 14K more fans than the Panthers this year attndance wise. Go figure. I wonder what Beiber was wearing at those games. 421K to 407K. Looks like Miami fans "care" about hockey.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ox, are you going to any of this series at Sheaiti Field?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ox will be wearing his Eddie Perez catchers mitt

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
girl scout cookie and chem dawg or dogg, whichever spelling u prefer.

im scheduled for something new later this week

dry or other issues?

a couple of idiots bought a shit ton of mid grades and got fucked, so they had been passing their mids off as kine...my guy wasnt biting on that crap. finally, 5th guy he knows...came thru

its everywhere around here, some low Q shit going around

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bruins managed to have 14K more fans than the Panthers this year attndance wise. Go figure. I wonder what Beiber was wearing at those games. 421K to 407K. Looks like Miami fans "care" about hockey.

:L