• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be more shocked if a black man was doing drugs more than a white man?

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Boston before it was cool.

I am a trend setter

Cheers made you mad.

tumblr_l8lyr5A1o41qbcf5ho1_400.jpg

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objective opinion 657 - Seinfeld > Cheers. (there you go Dirtski)

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Cheers. Did you guys know that Timothy Treadwell lost the part for Woody to Woody Halverson?

Reason he went to live with grizzlies bears. Which would turn out to be a dumb move.

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when JD gets pissed its every Boston fan ever born that is a complete fucking idiot

when down gets pissed its just JD that is a complete fucking idiot

see the difference?

and JD is no more insightful than Down, and like I said, both are neither 100 percent right or wrong in this argument.......not that you can tell in here

One of us has acknowledged the other side of the debate is partially right (hint: not JD)...the Pats sure as fuck deserve some levels of criticism...across the board, from Kraft to BB to the players in that locker room...but it sure as fuck isn't because a "known gang member" killing someone is a surprising event...

Pathetic when you need to fabricate shit to hammer them for, when there is ample relevant material to use.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, why don't we just ask what other fans of other cities like that and apply the same thing. You're nothing special.

well, youd have no clue what it was like to grow up a canucks fan in vancouver or a pacers fan in indy

i grew up loving all of bostons teams since i first grabbed a sports page and TV remote

i understand this, because i am from here, and grew up loving these teams. sports are treated very differently in NE (boston) than many other sports cities. why? its basically, all we have...we have very limited summers and beach time, boston for the most part isnt "as exciting" (per say) as LA or NY, etc. people go to games here because they care, not because they can be seen (sans the sox phony sell out streak). we are also proud owners of original franchises in 3 of our 4 major sports (and the pats were part of the 68 AFL/NFL merger). our heritage is in our sports more so than most other cities, across the board...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spend 5 days 4 nights every September in Boston, which makes Boston awesome 5 days a year, but that's not the point

The real point is that I have more right to bash them, than most of you have to defend them, because considering the length of my lodging there, that city is more mine than yours

Except world, he works in that little ice cream parlor in Faniel Hall

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Objective opinion 657 - Seinfeld > Cheers. (there you go Dirtski)

when both suck, is it really important to conclude one is better than the other?

Taxi was better than both....

JD is the Tony Danza of posters here...

Dirt is Andy Kaufman...

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, youd have no clue what it was like to grow up a canucks fan in vancouver or a pacers fan in indy

i grew up loving all of bostons teams since i first grabbed a sports page and TV remote

i understand this, because i am from here, and grew up loving these teams. sports are treated very differently in NE (boston) than many other sports cities. why? its basically, all we have...we have very limited summers and beach time, boston for the most part isnt "as exciting" (per say) as LA or NY, etc. people go to games here because they care, not because they can be seen (sans the sox phony sell out streak). we are also proud owners of original franchises in 3 of our 4 major sports (and the pats were part of the 68 AFL/NFL merger). our heritage is in our sports more so than most other cities, across the board...

L

O

L

Good lord, all fans in Boston go to games because they care. Shut up already.