• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See his avatar?

That's not a man that is "losing" at much

until he logs in here, I agree

you blast down for the same shit you praise JD for

different perspectives, neither are 100 percent right or wrong

perspective and semantics

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple?

LOL

Please, you guys pull the absurdities of absurdities out of your ass, if the situation cripples your favorite teams in some negative light. And my all time favorite classic..."You're not from around here, you wouldnt understand" crap.

one person

"you guys"

and lets not pretend it works the other way in here

it doesnt

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your stance...at least today...

Is that a guy who willingly adopted a violent sub-culture, goes and commits a homicide...

And you're "shocked" because he has money, is on your TV screen, and because he hadn't murdered anyone yet...at least that you know of.

"I'm shocked when violent people commit violent acts"

Now that is brilliance.

1) Money changes everything. Repeat EVERYTHING. You think if you went up to a random gangbanger and said - I'll give you $40 mill if you leave the gang and never break the law again, he'd at least consider it? Maybe take that money move away and if necessary hire security to make sure his old friends didn't come back?

2) How do you know he willingly adopted it? "Yeah they wanted me to join the crips, but I told them I wasn't interested. Luckily they said, okay cool, we'll kill someone else."

3) as I said before, I don't believe in the all or nothing, brain washed view of the culture. Maybe I'm wrong and you're right, but as you said you did a "project in college". Most people haven't done a projects in college on gang life style and mentality. Your view of gangs is they're a homicidal group of serial killers. I think many people (including me) associate gangs with drug dealing and turf wars, but don't rank them up there with Charles Manson or Jeffrey Dahmer. Especially since we're talking about a generic label of "gang".

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the bull shit Johnny reads from his location, isn't "mind numbing". It's just simple logic he just can't grasp but your 4 year old nephew can? Right?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pickles brings up a good point. Isn't Santana up at the end of the season. Are the Royals going to deal him?

Nope

They want to try to make the wild card, so he is not on the trading block.

Fucking idiots, but I am not surprised

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simple?

LOL

Please, you guys pull the absurdities of absurdities out of your ass, if the situation cripples your favorite teams in some negative light. And my all time favorite classic..."You're not from around here, you wouldnt understand" crap.

yes, simple

like "what the head of NFL security says trumps anything you say about the hernandez issue and 'hindsight'"?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the bull shit Johnny reads from his location, isn't "mind numbing". It's just simple logic he just can't grasp but your 4 year old nephew can? Right?

in most cases?

yes

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
until he logs in here, I agree

you blast down for the same shit you praise JD for

different perspectives, neither are 100 percent right or wrong

perspective and semantics

JD gives a little more thoughtful and insightful reasoning for his opinions than most of the shit I blast down

And being from a Ohio and having no dog in the Boston/NY pissing match, his opinions hold a little more weight to me

Thank you

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Boston before it was cool.

I am a trend setter

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JD gives a little more thoughtful and insightful reasoning for his opinions than most of the shit I blast down

And being from a Ohio and having no dog in the Boston/NY pissing match, his opinions hold a little more weight to me

Thank you

when JD gets pissed its every Boston fan ever born that is a complete fucking idiot

when down gets pissed its just JD that is a complete fucking idiot

see the difference?

and JD is no more insightful than Down, and like I said, both are neither 100 percent right or wrong in this argument.......not that you can tell in here

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. And my all time favorite classic..."You're not from around here, you wouldnt understand" crap.

its true

if any of you grew up, say...a pats fan in the 80's and 90's...then youd understand better...because youd be from here...same as a bruins fan growing up, C's or sox...if youre not from here, you cant understand what it was like to grow up rooting for those teams, how we react locally, and how our teams and the attitudes to them locally, have changed.

like that

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when JD gets pissed its every Boston fan ever born that is a complete fucking idiot

when down gets pissed its just JD that is a complete fucking idiot

see the difference?

and JD is no more insightful than Down, and like I said, both are neither 100 percent right or wrong in this argument.......not that you can tell in here

New England fans are always right.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cereal lives in Kansas
Down lives in Rhode Island
Rock lives in a trailer "down by the River"

Does anyone besides my boyfriend World ever even visit the city you all defend till the death ?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its true

if any of you grew up, say...a pats fan in the 80's and 90's...then youd understand better...because youd be from here...same as a bruins fan growing up, C's or sox...if youre not from here, you cant understand what it was like to grow up rooting for those teams, how we react locally, and how our teams and the attitudes to them locally, have changed.

like that

Oh, why don't we just ask what other fans of other cities like that and apply the same thing. You're nothing special.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cereal lives in Kansas
Down lives in Rhode Island
Rock lives in a trailer "down by the River"

Does anyone besides my boyfriend World ever even visit the city you all defend till the death ?

trailer?

double wide?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn right buccs! Fuck the Rays!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cereal is definitely losing when he has to type so much

Down38st8

Resident Libertarian
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know.

How ridiculous of me to claim to not be shocked that a gang member committed a homicide.

#coffee table

The ridiculous part is when you continue to argue this with people not making that claim. but making the claim that AH led a "double life" (ox's words) and that some, but not the patriots, were "wrong" (your words).

And my personal favorite....

"I wasn't shocked a gang member killed someone, I mean, once AH shot someone and then I learned he was a gang member, I wasn't shocked!!!" :L