• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st place Red Sox brush away hapless Yankees & Arods as old and frail as Jeter

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 - they dont, per provided links. most if not all are former LOCAL cops, staties, etc...not fed agents
2 - the NFL security chief trumps anything you say on this, ever

so youre half right:laugh3:

And again, I provided you with a link that detailed the depth and scope of NFL security, and your response was "that's from 1996. Irrelevant"

I asked you after, so they've become more lax since 1996?

Your response: nothing

And yet again, you have completely misrepresented what the NFL security chief said.

You're an idiot Rock. You will go to any lengths and any depths to defend people who don't know you and don't care about you, or to refrain from admitting that you were wrong, or have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You guys blow. I'll see you around.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some where in the deep hollows of New Hampshire, there lived a man who was born a die hard Red Sox fans. As he stood there that one sultry day in July with a Reds fan at Logan Airport, with his Big Papi jersey and Green Red Sox hat, he got into a heated argument with that Reds fan.

"I watch plenty of Reds games, plenty"

Crack me up.

But I can get away with watching plenty of Chicago sCrUBS games as a Brewers fan.

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

Alfonso Soriano
of the Cubs is on the Yankees' radar as a possible trade target, Gordon Wittenmyer of the Chicago Sun-Times reports. If any deal were to take place, though, it might not happen in July, since the $25MM remaining on Soriano's contract means he's sure to pass through waivers in August. Soriano has a full no-trade clause, but says he will consider a trade to a contending team. Wittenmyer writes that the Yankees view another Cubs outfielder, Nate Schierholtz, as more of a platoon type.

sCrUBS and not Cubs ;)

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami already has 4 wins locked up in that division. And they can probably steal one from New England to make that 5. And they start the season against the Browns and Colts, both winnable games.

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked you to do this a week ago...

Go up to a random stranger...ask him "a gang member committed a murder today in some town USA. Are you shocked by this news?"

Nobody with any functioning brain matter will be shocked by this.

Add the fact that this gang member was a member of the New England Patriots, and still nobody will be shocked by this news...except Patriots fans of course...and their owner.

And again - if you load the question to only give pertinent information that you choose, sure. If I ask "a pro athlete that signed a $40 mill. contract murdered someone, are you surprised," you might get a different answer. If you add a "pro athlete that has been in the league a few years without incident" you'd still probably get surprise.

The question is what do you get when you combine the information into "gang member and pro athlete who has been in the league a few years without incident who signed a $40 mill contract" in the question.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again, I provided you with a link that detailed the depth and scope of NFL security, and your response was "that's from 1996. Irrelevant"

I asked you after, so they've become more lax since 1996?

Your response: nothing (actually, my response was the head of NFL security)

And yet again, you have completely misrepresented what the NFL security chief said. (no i didnt. its his words, in english, countering your exact point...and your pride wont allow you to accept defeat on the topic)

You're an idiot Rock. You will go to any lengths and any depths to defend people who don't know you and don't care about you, or to refrain from admitting that you were wrong, or have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

You guys blow. I'll see you around.

bye dickshot

see ya in a day or 2

SportsChic

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I was shocked when I heard that a gang member committed murder"

"Drew Weatherford was the real MVP of the Super Bowl"

"Dustin Pedroia is the gold standard of 2B defense"

"The Beastie Boys were a grunge band"

"The only way something can be kick ass is if you can jam to it at a gym"

"The only difference between a street gang and a fraternity is a coffee table"

These are just off the top of my head...and far...far from the only ridiculous statements made by New England residents...and laughably, these statements are defended.

Now the Yankees fans dribble please.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i see he still isnt angry

and he even has Ox and CH propping him up now

douchebag

he really gets 'out of control' angry

i honestly wonder if he breaks things at home

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could happen unless the Pats adjust that offense

and isn't that what they needed to do anyway based on recent playoff/SB failures

blessing in disguise? and yeah.......im reaching

The division is so bad, I'm trying to make a case for someone, and it can't be the Jets or Bills

The Pats as I see them are a lotta Brady and little else for the first time in as long as I could remember, if ever

Ridley is a nice back, but not really much better than anything any team will get out of their running game

I think Amendola, assuming health, will see some massive coverage he has never seen

They will need a receiver to come out of nowhere for them, which is hugely possible

Just think their is more hope than ever for those other scrubs in that division

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos LB Von Miller to be suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy

Kraft: duped by proxy

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos LB Von Miller to be suspended 4 games for violating NFL policy

Kraft: duped by proxy

drug policy?

"would you be shocked if i told you a black man would be caught doing drugs?"

-JD :laugh3: