• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st 5 Games

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could also be a hackberry. The answer is the same. Trees drop their leaves for many reasons. Stress, overwatering, underwatering, replacement of older leaves. various leaf diseases. Usually not harmful. Unless you are the one holding the rake!

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think of it like the Patriots.
We are carrying 4 QB's right now.
Sooon some of the older Cam Newtons will be dropping while we are growing new Mac Jones's

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could also be a hackberry. The answer is the same. Trees drop their leaves for many reasons. Stress, overwatering, underwatering, replacement of older leaves. various leaf diseases. Usually not harmful. Unless you are the one holding the rake!
All I know is I look into the trees in early August and know that it has not been dry, at all, and I see yellow with brown...somethings wrong and it looks like fall is coming early.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is I look into the trees in early August and know that it has not been dry, at all, and I see yellow with brown...somethings wrong and it looks like fall is coming early.
hasnt it been a hot summer there :suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does it snow in Boston in October?

Snow is rare in Boston in October as measurable snow has been recorded here only on four occasions during this month.

so theres a chance:suds:

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hasnt it been a hot summer there :suds:
Not really. Mid 90's is all.
It normally tops 100 a number of times. A "hot" summer would be an extended period over 100 or with a few 105's thrown in just to make sure you are paying attention.
2012 it was between 105 and 110 for what seemed like two weeks, and it hovered around 100 for a month. It was probably much less, but fuck it was hot. Not to be confused with Butt Fucking Hot. That's a different.
Hottest I've ever seen at 117.

To quote Patty Solis-Papagian, That was Hotter than Satan's ass crack. More humid too.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Does it snow in Boston in October?

Snow is rare in Boston in October as measurable snow has been recorded here only on four occasions during this month.

so theres a chance:suds:

The wonderful underboob on that skinny chick in your av works quite well. I hope she's yours.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. Mid 90's is all.
It normally tops 100 a number of times. A "hot" summer would be an extended period over 100 or with a few 105's thrown in just to make sure you are paying attention.
2012 it was between 105 and 110 for what seemed like two weeks, and it hovered around 100 for a month. It was probably much less, but fuck it was hot. Not to be confused with Butt Fucking Hot. That's a different.
Hottest I've ever seen at 117.

To quote Patty Solis-Papagian, That was Hotter than Satan's ass crack. More humid too.
wow dont remember anything like this in boston when i grew up there
not sure where clarkville is but this is from june

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami practice notes: The O-line still being shuffled. Game #1 against Pats defense coming soon!

Tua Tagovailoa had to throw away a pass - into his line - on one of his first 11 on 11 dropbacks because of a successful blitz by Eric Rowe...
Hunter Long dropped a pass from Jacoby Brissett even though he had a step on two defenders.
Tua threw an interception to Xavien Howard - on a pass intended to Shaheen - during 7 on 7 drills...
Jakeem Grant dropped a pass from Brissett...
Noah Igbinoghene made a nice play in coverage and knocked away a pass from Brissett.
Tua then threw a pass away when Emmanuel Ogbah applied heavy pressure....
Nik Needham remains the first team nickel. and would have sacked Tua on a blitz if this were a game..
Christian Wilkins forced Tuto get rid of the ball quickly on a short completion....
Ahmed fumbled when he was stripped...
Howard had another great play in coverage, knocking away a pass from Tua....
Jordan Scarlett dropped a pass...

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does the Patriots claim of Malcom Perry chamge the Dolphins game plans for game #1?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami practice notes: The O-line still being shuffled. Game #1 against Pats defense coming soon!

Tua Tagovailoa had to throw away a pass - into his line - on one of his first 11 on 11 dropbacks because of a successful blitz by Eric Rowe...
Hunter Long dropped a pass from Jacoby Brissett even though he had a step on two defenders.
Tua threw an interception to Xavien Howard - on a pass intended to Shaheen - during 7 on 7 drills...
Jakeem Grant dropped a pass from Brissett...
Noah Igbinoghene made a nice play in coverage and knocked away a pass from Brissett.
Tua then threw a pass away when Emmanuel Ogbah applied heavy pressure....
Nik Needham remains the first team nickel. and would have sacked Tua on a blitz if this were a game..
Christian Wilkins forced Tuto get rid of the ball quickly on a short completion....
Ahmed fumbled when he was stripped...
Howard had another great play in coverage, knocking away a pass from Tua....
Jordan Scarlett dropped a pass...
Is this fake news? Someone was saying this new offense was going to abuse the NE D. Is this the same team that just cut 5 or 6 WRs?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots were 3 point favorites until Cam was cut and the edge has dropped to 2.5.

Has nothing to do with money being bet. Odds makers feel that the Pats had a better chance with Cam.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patriots were 3 point favorites until Cam was cut and the edge has dropped to 2.5.

Has nothing to do with money being bet. Odds makers feel that the Pats had a better chance with Cam.
Naturally. He's a rookie. Surprised it only dropped .5.
I see NE starting out with run heavy look. But a lot of dump offs. Once Mia adjusts it's going to be pound the rock with an occassional long ball.

Bet NE in this one.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fine with that. And as much as I want the Pats to win every game they play I'm also prepared to deal with some rookie mistakes that maybe cost us a game or two.

I still think Mac will ultimately prove to be the far better QB in a short amount of time.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami.................Tua... 6 sacks

Jets......................Wilson... 5 sacks

Saints .................Winston... 5 sacks

Buccaneers........Brady... 3 sacks

Texans.................Taylor... 4 sacks

Two very young QBs, One very old pocket QB, Two retread QBs. Judon and Uche will have a field day every week.

My glasses are very, very Red, Siler and Bluey

Patriots are 5-0 and drooling over the Dallas Cowboys coming to Foxboro Week 6.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weather has been atrocious in NE this summer. Heaviest rain in recorded hitory and heat waves in between.
We had 5 inches of rain in eight hours night before last. My sump pump is still pumping the excess ground water this morning. That rain was twice as much as an average month.

The ambient air temp has dropped more than 10 degrees in the past week. I have to constantly check my hot pepper plants on the back deck every day because they've had constant days in the 90s and nights in the 80s until this past weekend. And the leaves are dropping green.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miami.................Tua... 6 sacks

Jets......................Wilson... 5 sacks

Saints .................Winston... 5 sacks

Buccaneers........Brady... 3 sacks

Texans.................Taylor... 4 sacks

Two very young QBs, One very old pocket QB, Two retread QBs. Judon and Uche will have a field day every week.

My glasses are very, very Red, Siler and Bluey

Patriots are 5-0 and drooling over the Dallas Cowboys coming to Foxboro Week 6.

I like it. I'l go with that too.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had 5 inches of rain in eight hours night before last. My sump pump is still pumping the excess ground water this morning. That rain was twice as much as an average month.

The ambient air temp has dropped more than 10 degrees in the past week. I have to constantly check my hot pepper plants on the back deck every day because they've had constant days in the 90s and nights in the 80s until this past weekend. And the leaves are dropping green.
Too much water. I had the same problem in Okinawa with some of my hot peppers.
Everything but the Jalapenos struggled to survive.