• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1st 5 Games

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Miami - will BB have a plan to make life difficult for TUA? Xavier Howard won't play and the secondary is not playing well.
2) Jets are the Jets and their rookie QB struggling
3) Saints - Brees is gone. Kicker out. Michael Thomas drama. QB's inconsistent and fans talking about getting Aaron Rodgers.
4) TB - game of the century could be a 6-3 game!
5) Houston - is a shambles

Next 4: Dallas, Jets, Chargers, Panthers - combined _ 20 - 44

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Miami - will BB have a plan to make life difficult for TUA? Xavier Howard won't play and the secondary is not playing well.
2) Jets are the Jets and their rookie QB struggling
3) Saints - Brees is gone. Kicker out. Michael Thomas drama. QB's inconsistent and fans talking about getting Aaron Rodgers.
4) TB - game of the century could be a 6-3 game!
5) Houston - is a shambles

Next 4: Dallas, Jets, Chargers, Panthers - combined _ 20 - 44
You think the Bucs game will be a 6-3 game? Surely you jest!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could have used green font, I guess. I do see a defensive battle.
Well both team have a solid D I agree or at least it appears they will have. But the Bucs are loaded on offense it's going to be tough on this D.

IMO BB needs to run the ball and use the TE in the short passing game. Keep the GOAT off the field, eat up the clock keep the D rested and blitz the shit out of TB 12

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rush 4, jam the receivers at the line and double their best receivers.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Pats winning all of those games. I could also see the Pats losing to the Super Bowl champs but making it a real game and finding their identity after they realize they can hang with the champs and the GOAT.

The Pats are going to pretend they're the Giants and make Brady's day a living hell.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see the Pats winning all of those games. I could also see the Pats losing to the Super Bowl champs but making it a real game and finding their identity after they realize they can hang with the champs and the GOAT.

The Pats are going to pretend they're the Giants and make Brady's day a living hell.
At this point having seen neither team I would predict

Bucs 27
Pats 13

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't need to... The GOAT has never beaten the Pats.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blitz, Blitz, Blitz. Make Brady move out of the pocket by stunts up the middle so that he can't step up and release.
The secret is to force him right and he'll lob the ball out of bounds 7 out of 10 times. With the speed they now have on the DL and Edge, the Pats might be able to hit him and shake, not take away, his confidence. Remember, Brady is 45 and he might get whacked before he gets to Foxboro and be just a little slower.

I think he'll be trying not take a hit anywhere on the right side. Heard the other day that he will not be playing in the first two preseason games and only the first half of the third.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think BB is going to dial up a lot of pressure against Brady. As mentioned this new DL, DE and LB corps aren't what Brady likes. NE will collapse the pocket and rush from everywhere. This NE D can get home especially against an immobile QB.

On the offense it's run, run, run and a taste of his own medicine with a bunch of dinking and dunking.

Good mid level scoring game. I'll say NE 21 TB 17

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bucs have not played a bad weather game for at least three years.

The weather has been atrocious in NE this summer. Heaviest rain in recorded hitory and heat waves in between.

It rained here last night and the next three days are supposed to be in the mid to upper nineties.

I hope the temp is 36 and pouring cold rain when the Bucs get here.

The Patriots have been practicing in terrible conditions. BB loves to practice in rain, snow and extreme heat. In his words "it builds character."

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The weather has been atrocious in NE this summer. Heaviest rain in recorded hitory and heat waves in between.

It rained here last night and the next three days are supposed to be in the mid to upper nineties.

The Patriots have been practicing in terrible conditions. BB loves to practice in rain, snow and extreme heat. In his words "it builds character."

But Brady has so that's somewhat of a mute point, no?

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LMAO I highly doubt you will get 36 degrees week four. And if you don't think it rains in Tampa where the Bucs practice I just don't what to say. This just sounds like a huge reach or wish.

Even if that odd weather pattern occurs not sure it benefits one team over another. I think the only real factor is extreme cold.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can we have a game time start at 45 and drop to 25 and 20 mph sleet by halftime please?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady can throw but his receivers can't catch....will he freeze them out for the rest of the season?

With the quality of receivers he has to throw to I don't think it will be an issue... I'm more worried about the Patriots receivers catching the ball and of course if Cam can even throw it to them

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady can throw but his receivers can't catch....will he freeze them out for the rest of the season?
Then will Gisselle get her wish of TB throwing and catching the ball? But then again we all recall the last time TB tried to catch a pass... Fucker may have cost us another ring.