• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1990 - 2015 NFL Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commie bastards! It's your right as an American to get drunk off yer ass and make bad decisions! WTH, lolzzzz

with a name like nosferatu you know what your talking about!!!

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would win this, I don't have a super high tolerance for alcohol, but by Utah state law the beer has a alcohol content of 3.2%, can't be higher.

I only ever went to a bar here once, the drinks are metered, so you can't build a good rapport over the years with a bartender and get stronger drinks because he knows you tip well and don't cause issues. All drinks have the same meter, and it is weak. You also can't order a second drink before you have finished your current one.

I remember drinking a beer in the Army called camo it was 24oz of 6.5% alcohol and it was so cheap. Man it messed us up. Well not as much as when I was in Korea and had Soju. It tasted like rubbing alcohol but when you mixed it with gatoraid it got dangerous. Lots of mornings waking up and not remembering what happened. I'll never regret my butterfly tramp stamp. Just kidding it says Peja > Baylor.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember drinking a beer in the Army called camo it was 24oz of 6.5% alcohol and it was so cheap. Man it messed us up. Well not as much as when I was in Korea and had Soju. It tasted like rubbing alcohol but when you mixed it with gatoraid it got dangerous. Lots of mornings waking up and not remembering what happened. I'll never regret my butterfly tramp stamp. Just kidding it says Peja > Baylor.

strangely enough you can still get 40's at 8% at the gas station. I won't drink it though, not since me and my friends floor lost that round of Edward 40 hands a couple years ago. I can't figure out how that is allowed with the 3.2% law though.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with a name like nosferatu you know what your talking about!!!

You realize that's not my actual name right... Milk? Do you know where I got the name? When you say my name capitalize it bitch! Nosferatu!!

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EHB has drops and should be here in a few minutes.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My All Undrafted Team...

QB - Donovan McNabb - This got a lot tougher when Brees went off the board, but it came down to McNabb vs McNair in a battle of your typical Irish QBs. McNabb gets the edge because of 6 pro bowls to McNair's 3. 4 straight NFCC games is also a very impressive feat.

RB - Shawn Alexander - This was a pretty tough decision. Making the all decades list pushed him over the edge by a hair over guys like Eddie George, Ricky Watters, and Tiki Barber.

FB - William Henderson - ... by a hair over Mack Strong. I feel he has better name recognition.

WR - Keyshawn Johnson
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Rod Smith - I though Hines Ward was going to be the pick here until I saw he was drafted. Would have loved to get a speedster here, but Joey Galloway was about the best of that group and I couldn't justify him over any of the others.

TE - Dallas Clark - Also considered Todd Heap and Alge Crumpler, who has a surprising amount of pro bowl bids.

OT - Tarik Glenn
OT - Lincoln Kennedy - also considered Matt Light and Flozell Adams

OG - Leonard Davis
OG - Ron Stone - also considered Keith Sims

C - Jeff Hartings - also considered Andre Gurode

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense coming soon. Just got called at the mva

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My All Undrafted Team...

QB - Donovan McNabb - This got a lot tougher when Brees went off the board, but it came down to McNabb vs McNair in a battle of your typical Irish QBs. McNabb gets the edge because of 6 pro bowls to McNair's 3. 4 straight NFCC games is also a very impressive feat.

RB - Shawn Alexander - This was a pretty tough decision. Making the all decades list pushed him over the edge by a hair over guys like Eddie George, Ricky Watters, and Tiki Barber.

FB - William Henderson - ... by a hair over Mack Strong. I feel he has better name recognition.

WR - Keyshawn Johnson
WR - Anquan Boldin
WR - Rod Smith - I though Hines Ward was going to be the pick here until I saw he was drafted. Would have loved to get a speedster here, but Joey Galloway was about the best of that group and I couldn't justify him over any of the others.

TE - Dallas Clark - Also considered Todd Heap and Alge Crumpler, who has a surprising amount of pro bowl bids.

OT - Tarik Glenn

OG - Leonard Davis

All on my add/drops list

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My All Undrafted Team...

WR - Keyshawn Johnson
WR - Anquan Boldin

OT - Tarik Glenn

OG - Leonard Davis

Don't like the running back for this team. All 3 receivers are more possession then deep threat receivers so I think speed is needed out of the backfield. Lesean McCoy or Chris Johnson maybe.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like the choice of skill players, Rod Smith yes everyone else no.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't like the choice of skill players, Rod Smith yes everyone else no.

I am fine with Boldin, but he is right there are not a lot of speed options left. Desean Jackson, Randall Cobb, or Tory Smith?

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am fine with Boldin, but he is right there are not a lot of speed options left. Desean Jackson, Randall Cobb, or Tory Smith?

Desean Jackson was taken by EHB

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always liked William Floyd...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Gash at FB?

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just seen a commercial for a show called growing up hip hop, I would rather shove a live rattlesnake up my ass hole than watch one second of that garbage! What the fuck happen to this country good Lord!