• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

1968 & 1983 Stealing MLB Draft : CHAT

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You made me think of Happy Gilmore lol... sorry to hear about your mom though on a serious note... even though I wasn't close to my mom, that one still hurt a little so I can only imagine... just reading your post I can see she had a huge impact on you... sounds like a great lady... :yo:

on a serious note, at least your father taught you how not to be a father... from outside looking in, looks like you are a great father...
Now that is the only thing serious you will here from me...

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK must be in class or somethin...

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN continuing to let Bill Walton commentate college hoops games high is the greatest thing it does

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN continuing to let Bill Walton commentate college hoops games high is the greatest thing it does

stop trying to get him respect around here... we will still vote against him and Bill russell...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to pick any scabs, but when was the last time you spoke to this woman?

About a week before he passed... again my wife, she's big into family so she keeps tabs on my family to keep me updated on things... I try to tell her I'm all she got outta the deal but she insists on passing pictures and things through Facebook... well one day she said I think your dad's really sick, his daughter said they were bringing him home from the doctors... so I call and she answered asked about the family and gave him the phone... we talked about 2/3 minutes a normal conversation length for my dad as I knew it... so that night me and the wife talked about going out to Samoa so the kids can see the island and I can see him before he died... about a week later she said I think your dad died... so we looked around on his daughters Facebook and sure enough... so I called no answer, called again no answer, called the next day no answer... my wife reached out to his daughter no answer... about 5 days later there was all types of funeral stuff on her page... it is what it is at this point... just wondering if I was in the will so we can all meet up at Tommy's... :nod:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on a serious note, at least your father taught you how not to be a father... from outside looking in, looks like you are a great father...
Now that is the only thing serious you will here from me...

Thanks man! You're actually right... since Walker was born I said to myself everyone is different and maybe he (now they, all 3 boys) might not want or need what I felt I missed growing up but they will never feel like they didn't have it...

And now for less serious matters... I blame Nos that I need 1 more player and all the guys I want are 1983 eligible and I only have a 1968 slot... thanks a lot Nos! :tsk:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About a week before he passed... again my wife, she's big into family so she keeps tabs on my family to keep me updated on things... I try to tell her I'm all she got outta the deal but she insists on passing pictures and things through Facebook... well one day she said I think your dad's really sick, his daughter said they were bringing him home from the doctors... so I call and she answered asked about the family and gave him the phone... we talked about 2/3 minutes a normal conversation length for my dad as I knew it... so that night me and the wife talked about going out to Samoa so the kids can see the island and I can see him before he died... about a week later she said I think your dad died... so we looked around on his daughters Facebook and sure enough... so I called no answer, called again no answer, called the next day no answer... my wife reached out to his daughter no answer... about 5 days later there was all types of funeral stuff on her page... it is what it is at this point... just wondering if I was in the will so we can all meet up at Tommy's... :nod:
I don't even know what to say buddy.

Hug those boys of yours.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I am up.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what to say buddy.

Hug those boys of yours.

Nothing to say, there's only hope that we get some cash so we can hit north of the border and tommy can make us his world famous fajitas... :yes:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing to say, there's only hope that we get some cash so we can hit north of the border and tommy can make us his world famous fajitas... :yes:

sounds delicious... and i would know... i once had a fajita

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're taking a boat ride on the river walk while we're there.

And I'm sitting behind Ritz. Don't need him splashing me the whole time.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The new place by me serves em up in a pineapple.

They're tremendous.

My wife was just telling me about a dish served in a pineapple... I was thinking of sauteed teriyaki chicken and bake it off in a pineapple... I found a recipe for a homemade teriyaki sauce... it's fantabulous...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife was just telling me about a dish served in a pineapple... I was thinking of sauteed teriyaki chicken and bake it off in a pineapple... I found a recipe for a homemade teriyaki sauce... it's fantabulous...

al pastor is mexican BBQ pork cooked with pineapple... taste like how Nos sounds when he sings... angel like...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could go for chicken baked in a pineapple with any of dozens of sauces right now.

Pineapple is so good it hurts. If I eat too much my mouth feels like I brushed with a pipe cleaner.