• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #19 OREGON DUCKS vs arizona wildcats 10:30EST on ESPN

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon just can’t handle physical teams. Lots of big hits tonight and they got rattled on the big stage.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon just can’t handle physical teams. Lots of big hits tonight and they got rattled on the big stage.
Are you saying Washington isn't a physical team? They're the 16th ranked over all defense in the country. Second in the PAC behind Utah

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fine. Oregon was just distracted by the Arizona girls.
Who isn't?

hqdefault.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya you would think everyone should beat Whoregon
I know they have had a couple of injuries, but man is this a melt down. Or do you think this was more some early fools gold? I think the answer is probably somewhere in the middle.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Washington isn't a physical team? They're the 16th ranked over all defense in the country. Second in the PAC behind Utah
Yeah, difference is both Oregon and UW took that first half off in that game. Cougs and Zona decided to play more than a half of football. Go figure.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, difference is both Oregon and UW took that first half off in that game. Cougs and Zona decided to play more than a half of football. Go figure.
PAC was basically upside down today. Clay going for it on 4th instead of kicking the FG to tie the game.....Petersen changing QB's made zero sense to me. You stick with your starter unless the games out of hand imo. Haven't seen a lot of Huskies games. But from what I've seen. Aside from needing a new kicker. Gaskins not playing is a much bigger factor than the QB. Idk they seem like a different team without Gaskins on the field but thats jmo

Sad part is the majority of the country missed the best game. Thanks PAC network

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PAC was basically upside down today. Clay going for it on 4th instead of kicking the FG to tie the game.....Petersen changing QB's made zero sense to me. You stick with your starter unless the games out of hand imo. Haven't seen a lot of Huskies games. But from what I've seen. Aside from needing a new kicker. Gaskins not playing is a much bigger factor than the QB. Idk they seem like a different team without Gaskins on the field but thats jmo

Sad part is the majority of the country missed the best game. Thanks PAC network
Gaskin has been out two games and they piled up the most yards last week rushing for the season.

Something was WAY off, but it was more than Gaskin not playing. I haven't had the stomach yet to read Petersen's post game comments because I'd probably throw something at my computer. They are entirely a hot mess on offense right now and there really isn't a bright spot of any kind.

Really can't see how even having Gaskin back and Hunter Bryant (injured TE that hasn't played all year and was expected to be a major piece of the offense) and possibly even Trey Adams (stud LT that's been out since 4 days before the season opener) is going to be enough against Stanford. That's a lot of pieces to get back, but boy are they just a hot pile of steaming crap on that side of the ball.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gaskin has been out two games and they piled up the most yards last week rushing for the season.

Something was WAY off, but it was more than Gaskin not playing. I haven't had the stomach yet to read Petersen's post game comments because I'd probably throw something at my computer. They are entirely a hot mess on offense right now and there really isn't a bright spot of any kind.

Really can't see how even having Gaskin back and Hunter Bryant (injured TE that hasn't played all year and was expected to be a major piece of the offense) and possibly even Trey Adams (stud LT that's been out since 4 days before the season opener) is going to be enough against Stanford. That's a lot of pieces to get back, but boy are they just a hot pile of steaming crap on that side of the ball.
Could have just been a strange day. Hell Ive never seen SC run that many trick plays. For a while they looked like boise state. Didn't see Udubs game last week. But I do think Gaskins is your most dangerous weapon on offense.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have just been a strange day. Hell Ive never seen SC run that many trick plays. For a while they looked like boise state. Didn't see Udubs game last week. But I do think Gaskins is your most dangerous weapon on offense.
Our starting QB fvcking sucks along with the OC. I know a shitload of programs with less talent than UW yet they manage to get around such obstacles as a shitty OL. Take a look at Washington St. for example. Not a single fvcking 4* on their OL yet they have a QB who's mobile and doesn't fold like a wet towel under pressure.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Minshew in Browning's shoes today and Washington would have beaten the dog shit out of Cal. 10 fvcking points vs Cal ... lulz

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our starting QB fvcking sucks along with the OC. I know a shitload of programs with less talent than UW yet they manage to get around such obstacles as a shitty OL. Take a look at Washington St. for example. Not a single fvcking 4* on their OL yet they have a QB who's mobile and doesn't fold like a wet towel under pressure.
Was never a big fan of Browning. Always saw him as more of s game manager. Bad habit of struggling when pressured. I can relate to the oline and OC issues. Both have been killing SC all year. But SC needs a new head coach too imo. Helton is a nice guy but SC needs an actual coach. Even before all the injuries SC was wasting a lot of 5 star talent with bad coaching. With how SC is tho they can lose every game but UCLA and ND and they’ll keep him. Or if they do actually fire him. They hire in house instead of best available coach

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put Minshew in Browning's shoes today and Washington would have beaten the dog shit out of Cal. 10 fvcking points vs Cal ... lulz
Minshaw was impressive when he played SC. Tbh he should be getting a lot more dpot light. But when the conference commissioner and the PAC network black out games like Wazzu Stanford.....Its not doing the PAC any favors

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Minshaw was impressive when he played SC. Tbh he should be getting a lot more dpot light. But when the conference commissioner and the PAC network black out games like Wazzu Stanford.....Its not doing the PAC any favors
LOL @ Larry Scott and all the retarded PAC AD's who keep that tool employed. The PAC is run by a retard who's supported by retards. This conference deserves to be shit on.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was never a big fan of Browning. Always saw him as more of s game manager. Bad habit of struggling when pressured. I can relate to the oline and OC issues. Both have been killing SC all year. But SC needs a new head coach too imo. Helton is a nice guy but SC needs an actual coach. Even before all the injuries SC was wasting a lot of 5 star talent with bad coaching. With how SC is tho they can lose every game but UCLA and ND and they’ll keep him. Or if they do actually fire him. They hire in house instead of best available coach
SC's problem is they hire retarded AD's. They need to get one that has zero ties to the school. It starts at the top. Washington's problem is Petersen keeps hiring retarded OC's who can't fix our retarded QB.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Duckies. That final score will at least sooth some of my pain this week of what happened in Berkeley today.

Thank you. Oh man.......did you all get curb stomped by Zona. Oh baby. So beautiful...

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The #19 ranked Oregon Ducks go to Tucson to take on the Arizona Wildcats in a PAC-12 showdown. Oregon clearly looking to get a win tonight against the cats.

Arizona is horrible.

OREGON unleashes.

OREGON - 50

Arizona - 14

Kudos to the OP. He had the score almost exactly correct . . . in a mirror image sort of way.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC's problem is they hire retarded AD's.

To be fair, Lynn Swann may be ok. I think/hope that after the season he will either make Helton get rid of a our retarded o-line coach and either replace or get veteran help for our retarded OC.

That, or replace Helton and all of the offensive coaches.