• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

14 pt dogs to KSU

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His performance yesterday has me scratching my head!!!! Makes me think that Brown knee this year was going to suck regardless, so he put his best QB in the bank for next year.

Over on the 247 site, I’ve taken some shit for posting my opinion... not that taking shit matters...

There are some fans who gave Neal a year 0... which I guess meant... they weren’t going to be invested in the results of this year... their evaluation of him starts in ‘20.

I’m puzzled by some of Neal’s actions. When he was first interviewed, he said he saw some film of Jack and knew he could make some changes to improve his QB. He then goes out and recruits Austin Kendall.

AK comes to town, we are excited to have the OU transfer... former 4 star QB in the old gold and blue. Until we see his performance in the Spring game. Then we have a ‘what the fuck’ moment.

Neal goes and recruits the BG kid to Morgantown. Sends a waiver request to the NCAA to get him immediately eligible for this year.

In the offseason, Neal takes quite a few ‘20 scholarships and uses them for this year’s team. He shows the fan base he wants to win this year with these moves. Yet... he saves Doege until the last 4 games to maintain his RS status. While I understand the logic of saving him for the future when all of these young kids are JR’s and SR’s to have a great team... what about this year?

He asked Mountaineer Nation to support his climb. Pleaded to the fans to fill up MPS... make a great atmosphere! But, kept his best QB on the sideline. Told all of us that the issues for his offense weren’t AK issues... QB issues. But, he changes his QB for the KSU game because he felt like the offense needed a change. Hate that he wants to BS us.

Kind of sucks...

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over on the 247 site, I’ve taken some shit for posting my opinion... not that taking shit matters...

There are some fans who gave Neal a year 0... which I guess meant... they weren’t going to be invested in the results of this year... their evaluation of him starts in ‘20.

I’m puzzled by some of Neal’s actions. When he was first interviewed, he said he saw some film of Jack and knew he could make some changes to improve his QB. He then goes out and recruits Austin Kendall.

AK comes to town, we are excited to have the OU transfer... former 4 star QB in the old gold and blue. Until we see his performance in the Spring game. Then we have a ‘what the fuck’ moment.

Neal goes and recruits the BG kid to Morgantown. Sends a waiver request to the NCAA to get him immediately eligible for this year.

In the offseason, Neal takes quite a few ‘20 scholarships and uses them for this year’s team. He shows the fan base he wants to win this year with these moves. Yet... he saves Doege until the last 4 games to maintain his RS status. While I understand the logic of saving him for the future when all of these young kids are JR’s and SR’s to have a great team... what about this year?

He asked Mountaineer Nation to support his climb. Pleaded to the fans to fill up MPS... make a great atmosphere! But, kept his best QB on the sideline. Told all of us that the issues for his offense weren’t AK issues... QB issues. But, he changes his QB for the KSU game because he felt like the offense needed a change. Hate that he wants to BS us.

Kind of sucks...
The more I see, the more I am reminded of Fraud's first year, a lot of weird actions and remarks, Strange in game decisions, odd use of kids, less than great play. Hopefully there are more parallels to come.

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I see, the more I am reminded of Fraud's first year, a lot of weird actions and remarks, Strange in game decisions, odd use of kids, less than great play. Hopefully there are more parallels to come.

You want Brown to go to Michigan?

Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our HC Real Deal Neal Brown, got us through that one, hopefully we win out and can see what Lowe can do in a Bowl game.

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doege looked good, much better than Austin Balboa with his hand taped up (whats up with that injury BTW, seems to be taking forever to heal, maybe more BSing by the HC and it was worse than what was said? :scratch:)

I still question what NB sees or I guess I should say doesn't see in Lowe.
I mean is he THAT bad that he couldn't have helped us out a little when AK was clearly not going to help us (due to his injury imo)?
I get saving Doege and he had his own injury problem earlier this year but I just can't bring myself to believe that Lowe couldn't have at least given us a spark when AK couldn't but...who knows for sure:noidea:

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doege looked good, much better than Austin Balboa with his hand taped up (whats up with that injury BTW, seems to be taking forever to heal, maybe more BSing by the HC and it was worse than what was said? :scratch:)

I still question what NB sees or I guess I should say doesn't see in Lowe.
I mean is he THAT bad that he couldn't have helped us out a little when AK was clearly not going to help us (due to his injury imo)?
I get saving Doege and he had his own injury problem earlier this year but I just can't bring myself to believe that Lowe couldn't have at least given us a spark when AK couldn't but...who knows for sure:noidea:

HCNB thought that AK with a bad hand was better than Lowe. My guess is that like in baseball, Lowe is an outfielder and not a pitcher.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i mentioned this to BBW...yes #2 played better than AK, but a when your offensive line has some essemblance of control of the A and B gaps and you get a running game established inside of the tackles...good things should happen..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i mentioned this to BBW...yes #2 played better than AK, but a when your offensive line has some essemblance of control of the A and B gaps and you get a running game established inside of the tackles...good things should happen..

It was an interesting twist on Saturday. Behrndt at center instead of Mays. And, like I texted you during the game... Behrndt was doing some cut blocks.

I don’t think I had seen our guys up front do that this season.