• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now instead of just poaching actual quotes out of context you aren't going to even bother with that anymore and just start making shit up from scratch.

That's what lying sacks of shit do isn't it.

Would you like me to get the quotes, I certainly can. Nothing I stated was a lie. But if you’d like them all reqouted so everyone can see what a flaming fuckwad you are I will.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is quite literally the first few quotes asking WH to prove AG said it.

Are you really trying to say AG stated UW would lose to Oregon before today?

Not even you could say that with a straight face.

He picked Oregon and Utah for the CCG before the season started, so yes I can say that. He banged that drum all off season.

Yeah, I’d love to see that proof. The only drum I’ve ever seen him bang is Washington and some obscure ranking.

He showed a pic earlier of friends of his that are duck fans. He's got a weird thing with that team and always has. I'm sure he will add the quotes you seek, but it's common knowledge what his picks were. He literally talked about it all off season.

Where? Where did he talk about it? If what you are stating is true then where is the proof? You just chastised OD for it. Why can’t you backup what you speak of?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren’t confident? You weren’t confident? The whole fucking discussion was about it. You expressed doubt about it once when ya tried to lie and say ya never said he said it.

Both of our meltdowns happened well before that. Don’t limit that to just me. Your full of shit if you think you didn’t have one and start the name calling.

You are really accusing me of lying when you are trying to tell everyone how your “He picked Oregon and Utah for the CCG before the season started, so yes I can say that.“ in the very first post was you stating he doesn’t always pick Washington? Are you fucking kidding me. Not only are you lying now dumb fuck, you also lied and tried to say ya never said AG had UO over UW. You are the epitome of a hypocritical egotistical twat waffle.
First of all, I'm still not mad. I actually enjoy speaking your language. I did go to the insults quickly and said why to Mamba about 10 pages ago. It's how you ALWAYS go with these things so I might as well have fun with it. There wasn't a melt down to be had. Hell, I've had WAY worse with clark more than once.

Second of all I haven't ever once wavered from what I said, nor what I was willing to do about it. I said I 'believe' because I can't remember the context. That won't ever be something I'm willing to go out on a limb for, more or less when it's about something this utterly stupid and trivial. There's zero chance I go looking that deeply into his post history.

My first quote that you seem to keep being stuck on doesn't in any way, shape, or form say/mean he never made any post to the contrary anywhere else. It doesn't say I have some other proof he did more. It doesn't say anything other than he was on and on about Oregon and Utah in the offseason and that's enough for ME to accept he didn't always bang UW's drum as you claimed. I really didn't need more.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you try to bet some obscure statement I didn’t debate you on. Ohh and where you started the name calling and nastiness.

What the absolute fuck are you going on about? Both AG and I gave you the exact same response at the same moment. I've never stood up for AG so why on earth would anyone lie about something so stupid? :L You are going to drone on endlessly because someone dares not jump when you say jump? How about go fuck yourself and if I feel like wasting my time on something this trivally stupid I'll do it when it suits me.

God are you a fucking moron.

No you stupid fucking hypocrite, you are the fucking moron that is trying to back this UW homer on something not even you believe he said. So how about you practice what you preach and show where he stated Oregon would beat UW or shut the fuck up and stop being the little bitch you are. Because we both know if you could you would. But now that you can’t, you are hurling insults and making yourself look stupid.

you do realize AG posts about 100+ posts a day. I'm not going to go back and look for what I know he said because you have some seriously weird case of the ass over something stupid you don't believe. He said more than once he had Oregon v Utah in the CCG. He picked UW to go 9-3 and had them losing to like Stanford, Oregon, and Utah I believe. Since he blocks people from accessing his profile page he removes a lot of the tools you have for searching prior posts. It would take at least an hour of digging to go find it and there's really no reason to do it. I couldn't care less if you like it or not. He said what he said.

It’s not that I like it or not. It’s just not believable. I personally thought y’all should have won and would win. There’s no way I believe someone like him thought UW would lose. That’s why I ask for proof. But too each his own.

If you really want me to spend an hour plus digging through bullshit you have to make it worth my while. 1 month avi bet and we get at least 3 days to look for those posts. We find at least one example where he has Oregon v Utah in the CCG this season and we own your avi.

Putting Oregon as PAC North champ isn’t stating UW would lose to Oregon. Find that, and it’s a deal. Heck you can have my avi until Jan 1. It’s just a fucking avy anyway.

Look you complete waste of space, this is the thing you said I was laying about. THIS quote right here

I get you aren't smart enough to accept he believed Oregon was going to beat UW and win the North as part of that I can't say I'm much surprised.

Listen you simple fucking moron, he didn’t state Oregon would beat Washington. I understand you don’t want to admit you are wrong because you have a high opinion of yourself but link where he stated Oregon would beat Washington or shut the fuck up and go to bed.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is quite literally the first few quotes asking WH to prove AG said it.
And NOTHING in those quotes says directly I have proof he took Oregon to beat UW. BOTH of those quotes clearly said he was on about Oregon and Utah in the CCG and that was all I needed.

but it's common knowledge what his picks were. He literally talked about it all off season.
Your dumb ass wants that to mean his picks in a game between Oregon and UW, when I had CLEARLY already said what he was on and on all offseason about was Oregon and Utah in the CCG. I tried to bet you on THAT and that alone. I went and found THAT because that was the ONLY thing I knew for sure.

So tell us more lies and misquote/mischaracterize more shit just like you can't admit I at best goaded AG into taking your bet without actually taking it myself. You entirely won't admit it because you are a total hypocrite.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet, which you tried to back peddle and change. It was hilarious.

I do believe he exactly said that at one point. I don't recall which thread, but he listed the 3 losses he had and Oregon was one of them. He said more than once Oregon v Utah was the prediction he had, which also MUST assume Oregon does better than UW.

Even your dumb ass has to get that implication.

Again, the thing I actually DID say is provable. You can make the bet and let us drive your avi or run with your tail between your legs and be the pussy you always end up being.

You do believe it but can’t prove it. Prove it if you are so sure you stupid bitch. It’s on. An if you can’t by Tuesday at 11:59pm eastern standard time then your avy is mine for a month.

I’m not a bitch nor have I ever been one. I just like calling pretentious cock suckers like you out for being full of both yourself and topic at hand. Tic Toc Bitch

So I find him saying Oregon v Utah was his pick for CCG and I get your avi. You bet it's on you moron. :lol:

Don’t think that was the bet.

No, you find him listing Oregon as a loss to Washington then you win. You know you can’t find it so stop saying he said it.

You stated he picked Washington to lose to Oregon. I call bullshit. Prove it

Backpedaling. Exactly what I expected from you. I told you clearly what I would go find because at least those things he said more than once. You didn't believe it. I don't blame you for not wanting to stand up for it now because you don't really believe he never says anything but UW will win.

First, you stated AG said Oregon would beat UW. I’m asking you to prove it. So please do.

Just go find either of those times and post it. You get his avi for a month. He's clearly on here saying if anyone can prove that his avi is yours. Go for it.

Your full of shit. Look at the first post I quoted you On. Stop back pedaling and trying to change the bet because you are too chicken shit to admit you are wrong.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is where you try to bet some obscure statement I didn’t debate you on. Ohh and where you started the name calling and nastiness.
Wow, not one fucking word you quoted from me has me either saying: He clearly had Oregon beating UW somewhere, nor that I took your version of the revised bet. Not one word here does ANYTHING other than vindicate me.

:pound:

This is starting to get good... Carry on.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is you only quoting part of my quote to make you argument hold water. That was hilarious.

No, first I said he clearly stated many times Oregon v Utah. I said it not once, not twice, but several times you retard. I said what it implied. Those are the things I have clearly said I would be willing to bet I can find and you said you'd bet on it. There's no mixing words.

Then LATER I said I do 'believe' he said at least once he had UW losing to Utah, Oregon, and Stanford, but I do not recall what exact thread that was in. It was at least 3 months ago. I made no claim of willingness to go look for it. Just the overall claim that he was picking someone other than UW to win the Pac was enough proof that the initial bullshit you started that you cannot believe he never picks against UW is absolutely wrong.

No you fucking retard, I clearly stated IN MY FIRST POST to you that I don’t believe AG thought UW would lose to Oregon. You or him have yet to prove that.

So I’m asking him or you or anyone to fucking prove it or shut the fuck up. Because believing that homer would never pick against UW is not some far fetched idea.

Nope, more lies. That was your first post to me. Said nothing of the sort. You said you don't believe he bangs any drum other than UW and something about obscure rankings. It was directly posted to this:

You lying sack of shit.

@WizardHawk

That was my first post to you you simple fuck.

No one is changing the goal posts but you.

I gave you the exact quotes that already prove this is bullshit. You can keep making claims and I can keep showing you the actual real words said.

You are bitching out like you always do.

I just quoted both of our first posts in this “debate.” You can do nothing but change UO over UW to UU and UO in the conference champ game.

But please, continue to move the goal posts and prove how much of a chicken shit you are.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The bet, which you tried to back peddle and change. It was hilarious.
Thank you, you couldn't have cleared me more than you just did. How are you still continuing this with a straight face when you are literally shooting holes in your last 5+ pages here?

Not ONE thing in there furthers a single point of yours. Not ONE.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are claiming I won't back up my words. THESE were my words, not what you want to project them to be....

I'm not sure how much more clear it can be made. It was said, and then repeated it again and again. We can go through those next posts if you'd like. It will still make you look like a dipshit though.

Are you even reading what you are quoting??? I state that no one believes he thought UW would lose to UO. You come back with he stated UO and UU will be in conference champ game according to him so YOU CAN BELIEVE HE STATED IT.

Then you want to make this about UO and UU when I ask you to prove UO over UW.

Again, you know you are dead wrong but are too chicken shit to admit it.

You do this shit like weekly it seems. You go off full retard and on a tangent over something stupid that you are ALWAYS dead wrong about. You really need to try meds.

I made as clear as possible. I said what I said and there is no mistaking it. You WANT it to mean something else. That's on your dumb ass.

You can disagree with the inference all you want, but it was clearly that. You want an inference to mean something else because you honestly don't even know what that is.

Basic English escapes you often.

Weekly?? Really?

The only thing you’ve made clear as possible if you are too much of a douche to admit you are wrong.

You accuse people of more than one thing on here while doing the same thing yourself. You are the embodiment of a hypocrite.

There was no inference. You stated one thing, then realized it wasn’t true then moved goal posts to make you seem right. I have already proven that.

Again, you are too much of an egotistical cock sucking prick to admit it but YOU ARE WRONG.

Anything else you want to infer from this?

I've proven you a liar twice, I guess a 3rd time is in order...

Those were the specific and direct words used. There was no changing things because I was wrong. I said what he picked. Period. Stop.

Keep on lying and making shit up. It won't prove anything other than your stupidity.

And yes, it feels like you pull this same retard card nearly weekly, but frankly when I see you on the attack I normally just tune out of that thread for a while because I know you are going to just hijack it into some shitfest of nonsense for at least 20 pages that no one cares about.

Keep trying to backpedal though. You do you. The seriously clear english words used are still above and still haven't changed.

Why are you only quoting half of that and not the full quote? Ohh that’s right, because it makes you the damn liar. You clearly state you can say AG said UO over UW because of that.

If you want this shit to end then just shut the fuck up. You got this wrong and again are too chicken shit to admit it.

I can’t help I call out people that are stupid. Add yourself to the list.

The only person that is backpedaling is the one trying to change UO over UW to UO and UU in the conference champ game. It’s clear as day. You are just pretending to be retarded and not get it.

Once again you are wrong and stupid. I directly quoted the whole thing several times. I only narrowed it down for you the last time because you seem to not grasp what it means.

I 1000000% back up what I actually said, not what you wanted it to mean. I will not take responsibility for you not understanding English. I won't do it.

Now when it is found what he said you will take the avi (or not, I suspect you will bitch out like always) and we will all move on with our lives.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is you only quoting part of my quote to make you argument hold water. That was hilarious.
More just substantiating what I've said literally from the moment this started. Bravo :clap: Making the job of showing your attempts to put words in my mouth easy to verify.

All you've quoted so far is just proving what I have said all along. I was willing to bet over his posting several times about Oregon and Utah going to the CCG and while I do recall him saying something more direct, I couldn't remember where so I wasn't willing to go after it. Said that BEFORE your diatribe about a changed bet context and yet you want to claim I took it anyway despite clearly saying I wasn't willing to go look for that before you even suggested it. :lol:

How are you still doing this after already just proving yourself wrong with your OWN quotes?
:rofl:

This is just so damned good now.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this one you quote a post that has nothing to do with the topic and think it holds all the while there is actual proof i was right.

Proof of multiple examples of it.
giphy.gif

Now if you'll excuse me I actually had to read more of his posts than I care to. I need a bleach shower.

Your last post you didn’t quote the whole thing at all. Stop lying you stupid son of a bitch. You only quoted the part that makes you think you are right. You know exactly what I’m talking about.

You actually stated what I am arguing, but then you realized it was wrong so you tried to move the goal posts because you are egotistical prick.

He has already called a truce. Gee I wonder why. An I have never bitched out from an avy, I have just called stupid cock suckers like yourself out for being wrong. It was so easy here actually.

That doesn’t prove anything dipshit and you know it. He doesn’t state at all the UW would lose to UO. Keep doubling down on your stupidity. It’s showing.

I'm going to try and spell this out in WV backwood hick simple English. I'm sure it will fail because the language entirely goes over your head.

Said to OD who attempted to put words in his mouth he didn't say. I clearly left room for things I may have missed, but said I really don't believe he made a prediction that UW would win because he avoided it the entire week going into it and spoke about the ducks being better over the offseason. It's amazing this has to be spelled out, but here we are.

I've directly quoted this 10x at least and yet you still can't comprehend the basics of it. Given that he spent the off season talking about Oregon being better I can say he didn't have UW above them and still doubted very much he ever made a public prediction of UW beating Oregon this year. You know, the thing I was addressing to OD that you jumped in on. And yes, to me it's enough that he pitched Oregon all off season to believe he thought they would beat UW. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about that.

I gave you the links to where he banged the drum for Oregon and Utah this off season. I can send you a dozen more where he did it for Utah specifically. He really really liked them.

So I gave you the links to him not pitching UW or some obscure ranking. If you'd like, I'll find links of his putting up obscure rankings that supported Oregon and/or Utah because he did that much of the off season as well.

It is crystal clear from his posts that he thought both Oregon and Utah were better than UW this year and said it more than once over the off season. That was all I needed to counter your initial claims and was more than enough to use to jump in on OD for claiming he said UW was going to beat Oregon this year.

You are out of lies that can save you now.

I'll leave picking your avi up to AG.

I don’t need to write a fucking novel to show you are full of shit. I asked you if you really believed AG thought UW would lose to Oregon. You state yes because he had UO and UU in the conference championship game. I asked you to prove it (AG having UO over UW) an you have not yet.

Stop trying o move the goal posts to fit your argument. Show me where AG stated UO would beat UW or shut the fuck up you egotistical cocksucking seattle’n.

@WizardHawk

Your response to this you stupid son of a bitch?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ones hilarious, this is the one where you mention we bet.
funny that you list the correct elements and STILL can't put them together :L

You are such a dipshit at times.

I 100% proved everything I said and gave you the quotes, both from the start of the conversation and right down to multiple posts of AG's that corroborate it.

You were proven wrong.

Is this a fucking joke? Or are you even more of an egotistical douche that you can’t admit when you are wrong.

You stated because AG has UO and UU in the conference champ game you believe he said UO over UW. I asked you to prove it. You didn’t because you couldn’t.

So are you going to wear an avy for being wrong or are you too chicken shit? Because it is obvious to everyone with ACTUAL PROOF AG never had UO over UW.

The only one wrong here is you. Can you admit it?

I saw that one yesterday, and one where he had UW losing to either Oregon, Cal, or someone else, and another he had something different.

It literally changes nothing you complete fucking moron.

I proved what I said. Period. I backed it up. He did say what I said he said. Really not my fault if he also said something else some other time. No one reads everything he posts.

We still own your avi for one month for proving what was said.

Wow, so despite the fact I gave you TWO quotes of his that proved exactly what the bet was for you want to claim victory?

Why does this not surprise me. You are one of the worst posters on this entire site and incapable of standing up for your own words.

Unbelievable.

YOU HAVE YET TO PROVE HE SAID THAT. Literally you have not shown one shred of evidence that he said UO would beat UW. Not one shred.

But I can see you literally are too much of an egotistical prick to admit you are wrong. It’s people like you that deserve to be shot.

No you didn’t. You are trying to change the goal posts because you are wrong.

I’m not the one unable to admit when I’m wrong. An someone like your opinion means absolutely nothing.

You are incapable of admitting you are wrong because you have such a high opinion of yourself. You have yet to prove anything except you are a jackass.

FUCKING QUOTE THE BET YOU GOD DAMNED TARD because I proved EXACTLY what I said I would. In duplicate. It's a fact.

@WizardHawk here you are

In what fucking way we’re we not betting AG thought UO would beat UW?

An the only thing you proved is how much of a jackass you are.

I literally have no time, but I'll give it another go. House full of people here to watch the game and I still have chili to finish up.

Asked for him to show something where he said UW was going to win. Left all kinds of room for maybe I missed something. Knew he didn't add anything to the team board this week and didn't have his normal 'UW is going to pump them like a cheap whore at the back of a motel 6' or whatever when he feels like a win is coming. The fact he said nothing at all told me he wasn't high on the team after the Stanford loss and didn't want to listen to UW fans when he talks about Oregon.

Sure, he said it at some point. Doesn't 'disprove' what I said above. I left room for things I missed you stupid fuck.

So clearly it was good enough for me to accept he wasn't high on UW with his picks of Oregon and Utah. Really doesn't matter if it's not something anyone else agrees with. I was entirely fine with using that and said it clearly.

Now, I have guests and I'll finish kicking your ass later tonight.

The only one getting their ass kicked in this is you.

I have proved time and time and time again WITH ACTUAL PROOF that AG in fact didn’t say UO would beat UW. Alls you have is hearsay.

So you can continue this little chirade of making yourself look dumber and dumber with each post you make. An I’ll continue to make you look like the egotistical douche you are.

Go Ravens

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled whoppers I wear paper hats

Would you like an apple pie with that?

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't touch the fries in hot fat it really hurts bad and so do skin graphs

Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell
Wait for the bell

Ding fries are done
Diiing friiies are dooone

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And NOTHING in those quotes says directly I have proof he took Oregon to beat UW. BOTH of those quotes clearly said he was on about Oregon and Utah in the CCG and that was all I needed.

Your dumb ass wants that to mean his picks in a game between Oregon and UW, when I had CLEARLY already said what he was on and on all offseason about was Oregon and Utah in the CCG. I tried to bet you on THAT and that alone. I went and found THAT because that was the ONLY thing I knew for sure.

So tell us more lies and misquote/mischaracterize more shit just like you can't admit I at best goaded AG into taking your bet without actually taking it myself. You entirely won't admit it because you are a total hypocrite.

No shit that first one didn’t. You just said you could say it. I asked for proof a little later. Which you said you had.

The discussion has been about UW and UO. You are trying to move the goal posts. It was NEVER About the PAC champ game.

The only one telling lies is you. You have done it this whole discussion because you can’t admit you are wrong.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In this one you quote a post that has nothing to do with the topic and think it holds all the while there is actual proof i was right.
Nope, doesn't prove anything other than what I've been saying. Break it down. What I see is my going after the bet I proposed and proving what I said from the get go. What you already quoted me as saying was the ONLY thing I would fight for because it's the ONLY thing I know for sure he said. It was clear as day. Cannot be misunderstood. It's right there. :L

Me - AG went on all off season about Oregon and Utah going to the CCG and that's all I need.
Ralphie - You said he had Oregon beating UW. Prove it.
Me - I don't need to. His words all off season were enough.
Ralphie - You are claiming he actually said that Oregon would beat UW
Me - Nope, here's what I actually said and will bet you on.

Somehow you derail into a continued spiral of trying to turn what I actually DID say into somehow willing to fight, and bet, on him saying something else. And STILL haven't put up a quote that backs that up.

Keep on keeping on though.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, not one fucking word you quoted from me has me either saying: He clearly had Oregon beating UW somewhere, nor that I took your version of the revised bet. Not one word here does ANYTHING other than vindicate me.

This is starting to get good... Carry on.

Are you fucking retarded? Not one word?
You mean like the very first quote? “I do believe he exactly said that at one point” or you asking AG “to just go find it”

You are the definition of a lying egotistical twat.

YOU LOST

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

I work at Burger King making flame-broiled whoppers I wear paper hats

Ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done
ding fries are done

I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run
I gotta run

Don't touch the fries in hot fat it really hurts bad and so do skin graphs

Wait for the bell
Can't hear the bell
Where is the bell
Wait for the bell

Ding fries are done
Diiing friiies are dooone

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More just substantiating what I've said literally from the moment this started. Bravo :clap: Making the job of showing your attempts to put words in my mouth easy to verify.

All you've quoted so far is just proving what I have said all along. I was willing to bet over his posting several times about Oregon and Utah going to the CCG and while I do recall him saying something more direct, I couldn't remember where so I wasn't willing to go after it. Said that BEFORE your diatribe about a changed bet context and yet you want to claim I took it anyway despite clearly saying I wasn't willing to go look for that before you even suggested it. :lol:

How are you still doing this after already just proving yourself wrong with your OWN quotes?
:rofl:

This is just so damned good now.

Nothing changed. Not a thing changed. You believed AG had UO over Uw and couldn’t prove it. Now you are going to lengths to lie about it and deflect.

The only thing proven wrong is you. You don’t want to believe it because you are an egotistical prick but it’s true.

YOU LOST

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, doesn't prove anything other than what I've been saying. Break it down. What I see is my going after the bet I proposed and proving what I said from the get go. What you already quoted me as saying was the ONLY thing I would fight for because it's the ONLY thing I know for sure he said. It was clear as day. Cannot be misunderstood. It's right there. :L

Me - AG went on all off season about Oregon and Utah going to the CCG and that's all I need.
Ralphie - You said he had Oregon beating UW. Prove it.
Me - I don't need to. His words all off season were enough.
Ralphie - You are claiming he actually said that Oregon would beat UW
Me - Nope, here's what I actually said and will bet you on.

Somehow you derail into a continued spiral of trying to turn what I actually DID say into somehow willing to fight, and bet, on him saying something else. And STILL haven't put up a quote that backs that up.

Keep on keeping on though.

You know the bet you proposed was never agreed upon. The bet I proposed however was. That’s why Ag is wearing his new avy.

But show me our bet, you know to prove you aren’t a lying sack of shit.