• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get to chime in on a thread not related to you and harp on trival nonsense making claims others are not able to admit they were wrong, while lying and saying things that were wrong without yourself admitting it. That is a special kind of hypocrisy.

And I won't let you get away with it. Period. We literally can sit here and do this for the next full year if you like. I fucking won't let you get away with this bullshit. You have done this too many times to good posters on this site and I WILL hold you accountable here.

The only firm claim I made I backed up with facts. More than onc . I'll post them again if you need it.

You have accused me of welching on a bet. Either prove it with a link to me accepting your proposed changed bet criteria or stand up like a man and admit you were wrong. I myself claimed I should own your avi while I was digging at you and clearly you hadn't accepted my proposal. I of course let it go because I was using it to get at you, but I have zero problem saying you didn't owe an avi bet. You have no such ability to man up here. Prove I owe an avi or be a man. Either one it's acceptable, but continuing to ignore it and do neither won't fly.

I showed you were AG has done something other than bang a drum for UW. It's just as trivial to hold you to admitting you were wrong here as the stupidity you are going on about. You won't answer to it because you know it's hypocrisy.

You want to keep this going? Bring it on.

Your first paragraph is the epitome of wrong. I made one claim which you tried to dispute. I have actual proof of this. You have nothing. I called you out for it. You still can’t admit you are wrong. I was wrong about NOTHING.

I will sit here for enternity until you admit you are wrong because we both know you are incapable of it. The only person that needs to be held accountable is you. You thought AG said UO over UW which he certainly did not. I have actual proof of my claim, you have hearsay. I will not let you get away with that what so ever. You are a chicken shit arrogant prick that is getting put in his place.

So now it’s “firm” claim??? Is there any bigger pussy ass bitch on here that can’t admit he was wrong?

I want you to show where we bet on anything? You claim you should have my avy? Show what we bet on that you should have my avy. We both know you’ll come up with some stupid excuse not too.

Where did you show me? Link actual proof where you showed me AG stated UW would lose to UO. You can’t because it’s nothing but hearsay. Of which you got called out on and can’t admit it. So show where you proved it or be a man an admit you were wrong.

As I stated you egotistical prick, I’ve got all the time in the world and everything on my side. You have hearsay and an ego.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this thread stays near the top of cfb SportsHoopla, well that will be A-Ok with this guy.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your first paragraph is the epitome of wrong. I made one claim which you tried to dispute. I have actual proof of this. You have nothing. I called you out for it. You still can’t admit you are wrong. I was wrong about NOTHING.

I will sit here for enternity until you admit you are wrong because we both know you are incapable of it. The only person that needs to be held accountable is you. You thought AG said UO over UW which he certainly did not. I have actual proof of my claim, you have hearsay. I will not let you get away with that what so ever. You are a chicken shit arrogant prick that is getting put in his place.

So now it’s “firm” claim??? Is there any bigger pussy ass bitch on here that can’t admit he was wrong?

I want you to show where we bet on anything? You claim you should have my avy? Show what we bet on that you should have my avy. We both know you’ll come up with some stupid excuse not too.

Where did you show me? Link actual proof where you showed me AG stated UW would lose to UO. You can’t because it’s nothing but hearsay. Of which you got called out on and can’t admit it. So show where you proved it or be a man an admit you were wrong.

As I stated you egotistical prick, I’ve got all the time in the world and everything on my side. You have hearsay and an ego.
Proved my point 100%. Thank you.

You are a completely hypocritical lying ass fraud.

Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - The bet I proposed. The ONLY thing I agreed to.
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - The changes you wanted to make to it. That I NEVER agreed to BECAUSE IT WASN'T ANYTHING I SAID TO BEGIN WITH so why on earth would I fight for it? :L
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - Where I suggested to AG if HE goes and finds what you looked for he gets your avi and it looked like he more or less said game on.
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - Where you accuse me of not taking lumps for a bet I never made.
That was absolutely the bet. Look it up you welching faggot.

You either need to show us where I took the amended bet terms you proposed OR FUCKING ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG and retract it. You AGAIN won't do either because you are willing to die on a hill to attempt to put words in my mouth and freak the fuck out about your perception of right/wrong, but aren't capable of living up to your own standards.

Start there. Be a fucking man and own your shit. Once you do, I'll be happy for the 10th fucking time to take you step by micro step on where I already shot down every stupid assumption and bullshit nonsense you have already spewed.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just go find either of those times and post it. You get his avi for a month. He's clearly on here saying if anyone can prove that his avi is yours. Go for it.

Here you go @WizardHawk you stupid fuck. If this isn’t an admission a bets on then nothing is you stupid fucking retard.

You are such a chicken shit bitch that can’t admit he is wrong.

Ohh and LoL at you for trying to deflect, again.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Proved my point 100%. Thank you.

You are a completely hypocritical lying ass fraud.

Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - The bet I proposed. The ONLY thing I agreed to.
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - The changes you wanted to make to it. That I NEVER agreed to BECAUSE IT WASN'T ANYTHING I SAID TO BEGIN WITH so why on earth would I fight for it? :L
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - Where I suggested to AG if HE goes and finds what you looked for he gets your avi and it looked like he more or less said game on.
Game Thread: - #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC - Where you accuse me of not taking lumps for a bet I never made.

You either need to show us where I took the amended bet terms you proposed OR FUCKING ADMIT YOU WERE WRONG and retract it. You AGAIN won't do either because you are willing to die on a hill to attempt to put words in my mouth and freak the fuck out about your perception of right/wrong, but aren't capable of living up to your own standards.

Start there. Be a fucking man and own your shit. Once you do, I'll be happy for the 10th fucking time to take you step by micro step on where I already shot down every stupid assumption and bullshit nonsense you have already spewed.

Yeah, please tell us how you shot down me having stated AG didn’t say UW would lose to UO.

I’ll wait for you to try and deflect more you simple fuck

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go @WizardHawk you stupid fuck. If this isn’t an admission a bets on then nothing is you stupid fucking retard.

You are such a chicken shit bitch that can’t admit he is wrong.

Ohh and LoL at you for trying to deflect, again.
So you are stupid AND a fucking hypocrite. Got it.

There isn't a single word in that where I said I took your bet you utter and complete fucking tool. I said to AG if HE wants to go find what HE was saying, you were clearly going to take an AVI. That's CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY you lying sack of shit.

MAN UP fuck tard. Admit you are wrong.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are stupid AND a fucking hypocrite. Got it.

There isn't a single word in that where I said I took your bet you utter and complete fucking tool. I said to AG if HE wants to go find what HE was saying, you were clearly going to take an AVI. That's CLEAR AS FUCKING DAY you lying sack of shit.

MAN UP fuck tard. Admit you are wrong.

You clearly were part of the bet you bitch. You are a lying cocksucking egotistical twat. You had no problem telling us all how AG said it yet you still haven’t proven it. You have nothing. Alls you are doing is deflecting. It’s hialrious really.

An the only hypocrite is you saying I welched on a bet.

So please, show us all how you “shot down”the argument of AG saying UW would lose to UO.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Anyone that’s late to the party from page 22 to now MINUS THE COLORFUL LANGUAGE :D

WizHawk: I don’t recall AG saying UW would win.

Ralphie: do you really think AG picked Oregon over Washington?

WH: “He picked Oregon and Utah for the CCG before the season started, so yes I can say that.”

R: PROVE IT

WH: have no problem proving he had UO in the conference champ game.

R: Prove he had UO over UW

WH: he said it he said it he said it, I’m not rifling through his stuff

R: Because he didn’t say it

WH: HE SAID IT, want to bet me he had Oregon and Utah in the PAC champ game.

R: no i want to bet AG didn’t have Oregon over Washington

WH: make it worth my while, I’m not doing this for free

R: you can have my avy until until Jan 1 if you prove AG had Oregon over Washington

WH: AG just do it so you can have his avy

AG: I call a truce, I can’t find it

Meanwhile an Oregon fan comes in and proves AG. Had Washington.

R: WH you were saying?

WH: I was right, I already proved it.

R: no you didn’t, you were in fact wrong. You never proved he had UO over UW

WH: I never said he did.

R: I link 2 quotes saying WH did (there were many others) of what this whole conversation was about

WH: I never said I didn’t say that

R: yes, you did (the flip flopping continues)

WH: everything I have said I have proven

R:you have proven nothing except being a jackass

WH: not uh, you are a bet welcher

R: I assure you I’m not, look at my avy you dumb fuck you lost if anyone’s the bet welcher it’s you

WH: I didn’t bet, you are wrong and aren’t man enough to admit it.

YOU ARE HERE

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly were part of the bet you bitch. You are a lying cocksucking egotistical twat. You had no problem telling us all how AG said it yet you still haven’t proven it. You have nothing. Alls you are doing is deflecting. It’s hialrious really.

An the only hypocrite is you saying I welched on a bet.

So please, show us all how you “shot down”the argument of AG saying UW would lose to UO.
Yep, you are still a lying sack of shit. There isn't a reasonable human that would take what I said to AG as me saying let's go take his bet. Not one. You total fuck stick.

AG says -
I can't recall predicting a UW win over Oregon this year and in fact I posted twice about who I had UW losing to this year and Oregon was one of those teams. Not all of us are blind homers.

I said to him -
Just go find either of those times and post it. You get his avi for a month. He's clearly on here saying if anyone can prove that his avi is yours. Go for it.

I didn't take it because I wasn't confident he ever said what he was claiming and NEVER once said otherwise. I claimed he had Oregon and Utah in the CCG and that was enough for me to say he didn't always pick UW as you first claimed. That is ALL I said. Later, after your complete melt down, I added that I do believe he actually had Oregon over UW in a post somewhere. I said I believe because I only remember rolling my eyes at it and can't remember what the context was. It wasn't worth looking for. Looking up his other words is FAR easier because there are a lot less results in a search for his posts where he talks about Oregon AND Utah. That's easy. Finding something with just Oregon as a search criteria would bring fuck loads of results. There was zero chance I would ever go looking for that. I never agreed to, nor agreed to a bet on that. I never once made a claim otherwise.

And your continued lying here about that is just proof of your stupidity and pure hypocrisy.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Anyone that’s late to the party from page 22 to now MINUS THE COLORFUL LANGUAGE :D

WizHawk: I don’t recall AG saying UW would win.

Ralphie: do you really think AG picked Oregon over Washington?

WH: “He picked Oregon and Utah for the CCG before the season started, so yes I can say that.”

R: PROVE IT

WH: have no problem proving he had UO in the conference champ game.

R: Prove he had UO over UW

WH: he said it he said it he said it, I’m not rifling through his stuff

R: Because he didn’t say it

WH: HE SAID IT, want to bet me he had Oregon and Utah in the PAC champ game.

R: no i want to bet AG didn’t have Oregon over Washington

WH: make it worth my while, I’m not doing this for free

R: you can have my avy until until Jan 1 if you prove AG had Oregon over Washington

WH: AG just do it so you can have his avy

AG: I call a truce, I can’t find it

Meanwhile an Oregon fan comes in and proves AG. Had Washington.

R: WH you were saying?

WH: I was right, I already proved it.

R: no you didn’t, you were in fact wrong. You never proved he had UO over UW

WH: I never said he did.

R: I link 2 quotes saying WH did (there were many others) of what this whole conversation was about

WH: I never said I didn’t say that

R: yes, you did (the flip flopping continues)

WH: everything I have said I have proven

R:you have proven nothing except being a jackass

WH: not uh, you are a bet welcher

R: I assure you I’m not, look at my avy you dumb fuck you lost if anyone’s the bet welcher it’s you

WH: I didn’t bet, you are wrong and aren’t man enough to admit it.

YOU ARE HERE
So now instead of just poaching actual quotes out of context you aren't going to even bother with that anymore and just start making shit up from scratch.

That's what lying sacks of shit do isn't it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, you are still a lying sack of shit. There isn't a reasonable human that would take what I said to AG as me saying let's go take his bet. Not one. You total fuck stick.

AG says -

I said to him -

I didn't take it because I wasn't confident he ever said what he was claiming and NEVER once said otherwise. I claimed he had Oregon and Utah in the CCG and that was enough for me to say he didn't always pick UW as you first claimed. That is ALL I said. Later, after your complete melt down, I added that I do believe he actually had Oregon over UW in a post somewhere. I said I believe because I only remember rolling my eyes at it and can't remember what the context was. It wasn't worth looking for. Looking up his other words is FAR easier because there are a lot less results in a search for his posts where he talks about Oregon AND Utah. That's easy. Finding something with just Oregon as a search criteria would bring fuck loads of results. There was zero chance I would ever go looking for that. I never agreed to, nor agreed to a bet on that. I never once made a claim otherwise.

And your continued lying here about that is just proof of your stupidity and pure hypocrisy.

You weren’t confident? You weren’t confident? The whole fucking discussion was about it. You expressed doubt about it once when ya tried to lie and say ya never said he said it.

Both of our meltdowns happened well before that. Don’t limit that to just me. Your full of shit if you think you didn’t have one and start the name calling.

You are really accusing me of lying when you are trying to tell everyone how your “He picked Oregon and Utah for the CCG before the season started, so yes I can say that.“ in the very first post was you stating he doesn’t always pick Washington? Are you fucking kidding me. Not only are you lying now dumb fuck, you also lied and tried to say ya never said AG had UO over UW. You are the epitome of a hypocritical egotistical twat waffle.