• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #12 Oregon @ #25 Washington | 12:30PM PT | ABC

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He implied that, Yes, it was clear that AG must’ve said UO would beat UW because he picked UO to win the North.
There was an even emphatic “Yes” from WH behind AG picking UO to beat UW because he picked UO to win North, so he figured that meant AG picked UO over Uw. When in fact it’s been shown AG picked UW over UO
However, I’m not sure if there was a direct avi bet because there was something about moving goalposts and wearing avis.

And now my eyes have gone crossed. Will one of you slap me in the back of the head to see if they go back to straight?
Good because I want my Trump avi back.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With respect to WH and Ralphie, it’s Wednesday in most of the country and I held off on this until now.

But....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. He implied that, Yes, it was clear that AG must’ve said UO would beat UW because he picked UO to win the North.

There was an even emphatic “Yes” from WH behind AG picking UO to beat UW because he picked UO to win North, so he figured that meant AG picked UO over Uw. When in fact it’s been shown AG picked UW over UO

However, I’m not sure if there was a direct avi bet because there was something about moving goalposts and wearing avis.

And now my eyes have gone crossed. Will one of you slap me in the back of the head to see if they go back to straight?
You weren't gone THAT long that you took handi doing handi things for anything other than handi doing handi things right? :susp:

He still tries to stir shit up just as much as he always did. Still gets some good bites from a few, but not nearly as much as the good old :mamba: days.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You weren't gone THAT long that you took handi doing handi things for anything other than handi doing handi things right? :susp:

He still tries to stir shit up just as much as he always did. Still gets some good bites from a few, but not nearly as much as the good old :mamba: days.
Handi is by far and away the biggest pos on this board.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lollll. Maybe. Maybe not. Not for me to offer an opinion on such matters.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Handi is by far and away the biggest pos on this board.

1. I've never been to prison for beating women
2. I didn't marry a mail order bride, not once, but twice in order to get some poon
3. I don't mistreat the govt. by mooching money

You calling me a POS is laughable with your pedigree, prison bitch.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tenor.gif

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And where exactly in that did I say he DIRECTLY claimed Oregon was going to beat UW? :noidea:

Over, and over, and over, and OVER again I say (right from the very first quote) that him having Oregon and Utah in the CCG is ENOUGH for me to suggest that. Mamba said that isn't directly a quid pro quo. Others chimed in. It is the ONLY THING I said. Many many many times.

So what EXACTLY in that is the moment I change up and mean what you want me to instead of what I said the rest of the time? If you are being honest with yourself here you have to see where I mean nothing more than I'm accepting he wanted to pick Oregon to beat UW because of the bullshit he spewed the whole off season about them both being in the CCG. That was literally the only damned thing I've said.

So show us otherwise. I'll wait right here.

You are really doubling down on this stupidity huh? Really? So now you are saying you didn’t say AG said Oregon was going to win? You really want to argue now you didn’t mean AG stated UO would beat UW.

THE LAST FUCKING QUOTE IN THIS QUOTE BLOCK YOU DIRECTLY SAY IT. You are trying so hard to double down on stupidity. It’s literally in the last quote of the 3 I just quoted you on. Literally the last quote.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Negative. I admitted to trolling you on the bet I made BEFORE you quoted shit. Look at the timeline. I did so as a good gesture just to see if you were willing to come down off your high horse and admit you blew this shit into something much larger than it really was, over nothing. You have yet to take that hint and even try to see where this derailed.

You aren't going to get me to say something that isn't true. I didn't directly make a claim that he specifically directly picked UW to lose, other than to say I do believe he did say that, but couldn't remember when/where so I wasn't going to stand by it. You quoted that yourself above. That's it. I wasn't willing to die on a hill or go digging through endless posts for THAT, but I WAS willing to prove what started the whole thing and that is the ONLY thing I agreed to. Period.

Those are pure facts and nothing you posted above refutes it. You want words I typed to mean something they didn't. That's nowhere near the same thing as someone lying or failing to accept being wrong.

Hell, the one quote they did find where he did pencil in UW as a win doesn't mean he didn't say something else. I already told you I had came across that while looking for the shit on Oregon and Utah, and it wasn't the only one. In one version he puts a 3rd loss to one of... and didn't list Oregon as a loss option. That was probably the one linked. In another he did put Oregon as a choice. In another he had something different. He was kind of all over the place. At some point when he was fired up about something he made a comment about Oregon winning this year. He remembers it and I remember shaking my head over it. So fucking what? I wasn't willing to fight for that when I first mentioned it. Never once said I would.

So now you say there is a bet? After you told the world we didn’t make a bet. The only one on their high horse was you.

All’s you’ve done is say something that isn’t true. You did make a direct statement he did. You actually did. Period.

Everything I have posted has refuted you over and over and over. You know what we were talking about the whole time. An now your last post says you never stated it. This one says you weren’t willing to look for it but he did state it.

You are a flip slopping egotistical cocksucker. An you LOST.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well he actually said it. He didn’t imply it.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look you complete waste of space, this is the thing you said I was laying about. THIS quote right here

I get you aren't smart enough to accept he believed Oregon was going to beat UW and win the North as part of that I can't say I'm much surprised.

Here you are @WizardHawk

Here’s where you “didn’t” state he had UO over UW.

An you have the fucking balls to call someone else a liar? You egotistical cocksucker.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way to settle this fight is the Jersey Mike's parking lot.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Day 5 of ralphie's social justice March and he still can't admit he was wrong.
:lol:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you say there is a bet? After you told the world we didn’t make a bet. The only one on their high horse was you.

All’s you’ve done is say something that isn’t true. You did make a direct statement he did. You actually did. Period.

Everything I have posted has refuted you over and over and over. You know what we were talking about the whole time. An now your last post says you never stated it. This one says you weren’t willing to look for it but he did state it.

You are a flip slopping egotistical cocksucker. An you LOST.
I'm now wondering if you know you've lost and are trying the Clark method (never go full Clark) and just go into spin mode until I get bored, or you honestly don't get basic language.

For at least the 5th time, I made a bet with you, you tried to change it, around that time AG said he could go find the very thing you wanted to change it to, I told him if he did go find it he would own your avi for a month and told him to go for it. He said he was on it.

Those are the facts.

And you still won't own being wrong about it while going on a total meltdown bender over claiming someone else won't own theirs.

So it's now day 5 and you are still a hypocrite.

Happy hump day all....

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you are @WizardHawk

Here’s where you “didn’t” state he had UO over UW.

An you have the fucking balls to call someone else a liar? You egotistical cocksucker.
Do you need the 'see spot run' version of everything? I mean im as amused as hell you are going back digging through every word looking for that gotcha moment, but keep looking because this ain't it. :pound:

Tell me what you think ... as part of that... meant. It was yet another example of me saying the exact same thing. AG was on about Oregon going to the CCG and you aren't smart enough to accept that means he liked them more than UW this year. It is crystal clear I was saying that.
:lol: