• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

12 Man PPR (Pick9) Opinions and Thoughts

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats where I disagree with you Treff.. I think he has a chance to be an elite fantasy QB starting this year. To me he has Top 5 QB potential
Your predictions certainly don't reflect that :)

I think that's definitely assuming far too much from the line, and from Kingsbury's unproven system..let alone all the other issues facing a rookie QB. Each and every thing would have to come up roses, the perfect storm

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I said that about Mahomes last summer, I would have had a bunch of rolling eyes as well.. I am not calling Murray the second coming of Mahomes.. I am just giving an example

I view Kyler as having an RG3 type rookie year...

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your predictions certainly don't reflect that :)

I think that's definitely assuming far too much from the line, and from Kingsbury's unproven system..let alone all the other issues facing a rookie QB.

Trust me I get the question marks.. but I can't for the life of me get away from this feeling that Kyler takes the league by storm

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me I get the question marks.. but I can't for the life of me get away from this feeling that Kyler takes the league by storm
Well I wouldn't disagree, on the whole. But I can't see it year one. To me, that staff is gonna need at least a year to tweak what does and doesn't work within his offense, the line still needs more talent, and time to gel together once they have that talent.

That system, in my mind, it best equates to "the greatest show on turf", but Kingsbury ain't Vermeil or Mike Martz, and the line ain't Pace and Co., and defenses weren't built to play %75 pass back in that day..they are now.
Honestly, if they lineup the way Texas Tech did, against an NFL pass rush, with that line, I hope Murray took out a big insurance policy, the poor kid might die by week 8.

Again, I'm not doubting Murray's physical abilities, that's there..everything else? I dunno

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mack has injury history and Hines was catching tons of balls when he was out. He might still be a decent part of this offense.

Foreman you want to hold until Miller gets hurt. Texans haven't brought in anyone else worth a damn since they drafted Foreman.

Agree on both points... which is why I wouldn't settle for anyone that isn't clearly well ahead of Mike Williams. And would prefer to keep Hines iver Foreman....by a mile.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting. Taking it all in.
As for the comment about sleeping on Kyler Murray... ADP has him as an 8th rounder and the 11th QB off the board. Seems more like a reach for owners to draft him as their starter.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
things to keep in mind when comping Murray to Mahomes

-Mahomes wasn't asked to resurrect a defunct NFL offense/team in year 1.

-Mahomes wasn't asked to resurrect a defunct NFL offense/team in year 2.

-Alex Smith was one of the top QBs in the league with pretty much the exact same team that Mahomes took over. Life can be pretty easy when you take over a playoff team.

I'm siding with Treff here, no question Murray has loads of talent, but it's extremely risky to take him as your QB1 in redraft leagues. The difference between the QB6 and QB15 isn't enough for me to take that gamble, but I'm a notoriously late QB drafter. If I do end up with Murray in any leagues, I'll draft a QB2 that I like a ton to pair with him.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My prediction: Todd Gurley works out with Adrian Peterson, comes back to rule the world!

Yes!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Watch out for those interracial couples, y'all! :pound::pound::pound:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why Stafford over a fringe WR/RB/TE?

seems like there are always plenty of Staffords on the waiver wire in 12tm leagues
Im actually in the hospital, was doing it and a doctor came in and I clicked the wrong butiton on him! U can see he was my last pick

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im actually in the hospital, was doing it and a doctor came in and I clicked the wrong butiton on him! U can see he was my last pick

take a blind stab at some under the radar PPR guys - Trey Quinn, Cole Beasley, etc

good end of roster guys that could finish as WR3/flex types and currently undrafted/little investment needed

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
take a blind stab at some under the radar PPR guys - Trey Quinn, Cole Beasley, etc

good end of roster guys that could finish as WR3/flex types and currently undrafted/little investment needed
NEVER tell a guy who works in a hospital to take a blind stab at somebody................could end up really bad!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 209249
jvQQBsk3nPr7j7o4A

FqY61TK7PaV1ZTx36

Here is the team

Projected starting lineup

QB- Kyler Murray
Rb- Joe Mixon
Rb- Aaron Jones
Wr- Davante Adams
Wr- Mike Williams
Te- OJ Howard
Flex- Kerryon Johnson
K- Jake Elliot
D- Chargers D

My WR2 is alil weak to start the year, I hope Mike Williams can turn into a viable option

Besides the WR 2 I like the roster alot.. I have 3 good PPR backs with my breakout TE in OJ Howard.. Disclaimer as well I view Kyler Murray as a top 10 QB with top 5 upside

Please let me know what you think? Be as harsh or friendly as you would like
Yeah, I think the team is good, but not sure about QB. Like the RB's and I bet Pettis ends up yer WR2 before year ends.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well obviously WR is stacked AF. RB not so much. That said, if Coleman does end up the man, you'll be pretty damn good IMO.........just need to grab another RB.
was exactly my thoughts......thought wr may even be good enough to carry