• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

#11 Michigan State at #14 Nebraska

Who will win?

• Michigan State in a blowout (> 2 TDs)

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Michigan State in a close game (2 TDs or closer)

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I don't know, too close to tell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nebraska in a close game

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Nebraska in a blowout

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at a disadvantage due to the fact that Taylor Martinez would rather play against road games

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at a disadvantage due to the fact that Taylor Martinez would rather play against road games

He's thrown for 5 touchdowns in a first half before...

Nothin new.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My head says Nebraska has a small advantage at home, my heart wants MSU to win because I want the Badgers to destroy them in Indy.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no defense to stop Spartys run game......

Michigan State 41-24

I take exception to this statement. Nebraska doesn't have the defense to stop ANYONE'S run game. Sparty is not special in that regard. Still, Huskers win 148 - pi.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta start making these public polls to snuff out the homers.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You gotta start making these public polls to snuff out the homers.
Well I already outed myself as a Nebraska blowout win voter. 34-17.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hard to get a read on this game. MSU has looked good with a very stout defense but could only put up 10 on tOSU. AND lost to a 4-3 ND squad. On the other side both Nebraska's offense and defense have been nothing to write home about. I do think there is a POTENTIAL emotional component for MSU. Three very big games in a row. And now on the road in Lincoln. Against a team that got destroyed by the team they just beat. In a game that very potentially decides the Legends division, at least for them (or at least being in control of their own destiny), as this is the last game in the hardest part of their sched. (read: should go undefeated from here).

I guess it comes down to what it always does. Which team shows up, makes fewer mistakes and wants it more. The only outcome I don't see happening is Nebraska running away with it. It could be close either way or MSU runs over my Huskers.

I hope I am wrong...

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put up 10 on tOSU but Nebraska doesn't have tOSU's defense. They put up 24 points on Wisconsin's D before that Hail Mary (another TD was special teams). Nebraska's D is not better than Wisconsin's and is not close to Ohio State's.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They put up 10 on tOSU but Nebraska doesn't have tOSU's defense. They put up 24 points on Wisconsin's D before that Hail Mary (another TD was special teams). Nebraska's D is not better than Wisconsin's and is not close to Ohio State's.

We will see

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So hard to get a read on this game. MSU has looked good with a very stout defense but could only put up 10 on tOSU. AND lost to a 4-3 ND squad. On the other side both Nebraska's offense and defense have been nothing to write home about. I do think there is a POTENTIAL emotional component for MSU. Three very big games in a row. And now on the road in Lincoln. Against a team that got destroyed by the team they just beat. In a game that very potentially decides the Legends division, at least for them (or at least being in control of their own destiny), as this is the last game in the hardest part of their sched. (read: should go undefeated from here).

I guess it comes down to what it always does. Which team shows up, makes fewer mistakes and wants it more. The only outcome I don't see happening is Nebraska running away with it. It could be close either way or MSU runs over my Huskers.

I hope I am wrong...

Glad I was wrong...:whoo: