• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 11/04/13 • Rangers v. Anaheim Ducks • 7:30 PM • NBCSN [HD]

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mite as well have been a 10 goal LOSS, this team offensively against a powerhouse is horibble!

lundy 's head is up his azz

this game SUCKED :agree:

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers had a golden opportunity to tie it up with a 5 on 3 late in the game, then just started having mental breakdowns, final minute of the game didn't even feel like a 1 goal hockey game. Seemed like the Rangers just wanted to get off the ice.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Rangers loss, careless and blind passes lead to the Ducks goals. Unbelievable, wouldn't surprise me if Hank walks at seasons end. I'm not throwing in the towel by any means, I never will, I love this team, I bleed blue, but this is ridiculous. I knew this backup goalie i've never hard of would give us trouble. Just a typical and ridiculous loss. On the bright side though, this game was better than the one in Anaheim lol

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frederik Andersen is a nice young goalie - teams should be knocking on the door to acquire him - all the goalies the Ducks have between him, Hiller, Fasth and Gibson are all pretty good

Rangers offense is just non-existent

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Frederik Andersen is a nice young goalie - teams should be knocking on the door to acquire him - all the goalies the Ducks have between him, Hiller, Fasth and Gibson are all pretty good

Rangers offense is just non-existent

Good ao maybe they can do Gibson, Perry and Fowler for Hank and DZ at the deadline lol

The offense has come around, we just struggle with backups and we were robbed a few times tonight and missed a few other good chances.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mite as well have been a 10 goal LOSS, this team offensively against a powerhouse is horibble!

lundy 's head is up his azz

this game SUCKED :agree:

Really you are going to put this loss on Lundy. I mean he was solid and the only two goals he gave up with right off of give aways, one was a no chance goal.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rangers had a golden opportunity to tie it up with a 5 on 3 late in the game, then just started having mental breakdowns, final minute of the game didn't even feel like a 1 goal hockey game. Seemed like the Rangers just wanted to get off the ice.

Well if that was the truth they wouldnt have had a too many men on the ice penalty. Last 40 seconds we were down on a 5 on 3

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if that was the truth they wouldnt have had a too many men on the ice penalty. Last 40 seconds we were down on a 5 on 3

5 on 3 lasted for only 10 seconds and knew we would lose the draw. Always happens in a big spot.

And this loss is nowhere near Lundqvist's fault, two careless passes cost us. He kept us in the game, as usual.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really you are going to put this loss on Lundy. I mean he was solid and the only two goals he gave up with right off of give aways, one was a no chance goal.

the first goal when they showed it in slo mo lundy looked like an amature, he put a very slow shot then rebound back to the guy on his left not once but twice! lundy should have gobbled the initial shot up, should have just fallen on it with a guy so close to him!

the second goal he had a clear view of the puck, he just panicked,

yes, they were on turnovers so what! , brassard created the first one with that ridiculous blind outlet pass right to a duck player, and the second a no look pass by richards.. but they should have been stopped!

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into this loss. Even with injuries Ducks are one of the top teams in the league. Wouldn't be too down about losing to them, especially in a close game.

Johnnydollaz89

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,976.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't read too much into this loss. Even with injuries Ducks are one of the top teams in the league. Wouldn't be too down about losing to them, especially in a close game.

And this game was much improved from the beat down they gave us in Anaheim. We just need to bury chances when we get them.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the first goal when they showed it in slo mo lundy looked like an amature, he put a very slow shot then rebound back to the guy on his left not once but twice! lundy should have gobbled the initial shot up, should have just fallen on it with a guy so close to him!

the second goal he had a clear view of the puck, he just panicked,

yes, they were on turnovers so what! , brassard created the first one with that ridiculous blind outlet pass right to a duck player, and the second a no look pass by richards.. but they should have been stopped!

Wow your hate is blinding. Of all the people to Blame losses on maybe pick the people who cant score on a back up.