• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do people actually think Tavares will come to Philly with the thinking that in 3 years if a goalie works out were good to go? Lol stupidest shit ever heard, Carey Price please. I as a fan am tired of fuckin waiting on what could be, no one knows if Hart will be an NHL stud. A good goalie and some heart could of been the difference maker against Shitsburgh.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do people actually think Tavares will come to Philly with the thinking that in 3 years if a goalie works out were good to go? Lol stupidest shit ever heard, Carey Price please. I as a fan am tired of fuckin waiting on what could be, no one knows if Hart will be an NHL stud. A good goalie and some heart could of been the difference maker against Shitsburgh.
Yes, why not? Price is getting 10.5million per I believe next season. The Flyers would have to give up top draft picks and probably a few key pllayers (Provorov, Sanheim, or whomever). I love Price, but not for what it would cost us. I think adding a guy like Tavares makes us that much better and deeper rolling out 3-4 solid lines. I would also add a solid dman possibly.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, why not? Price is getting 10.5million per I believe next season. The Flyers would have to give up top draft picks and probably a few key pllayers (Provorov, Sanheim, or whomever). I love Price, but not for what it would cost us. I think adding a guy like Tavares makes us that much better and deeper rolling out 3-4 solid lines. I would also add a solid dman possibly.
Do you really think Tavares puts us over the top with out a solid goalie? I would rather seek a solid D man then him, I also am not talking about Hart for Price either, but I think he could be had for a decent proposal, we had players coming out last year and players with huge rebound seasons, if that continues into next year, tell me how excited you will be playoff time knowing your chances of going far aren't very good with the current goalies. When you get to the playoffs, goalies are the anchor of the team and we don't have one.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really think Tavares puts us over the top with out a solid goalie? I would rather seek a solid D man then him, I also am not talking about Hart for Price either, but I think he could be had for a decent proposal, we had players coming out last year and players with huge rebound seasons, if that continues into next year, tell me how excited you will be playoff time knowing your chances of going far aren't very good with the current goalies. When you get to the playoffs, goalies are the anchor of the team and we don't have one.
We would lose 8-7 instead of 8-5.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
app
If that's Hextalls goal, then he seriously needs to re-examine that line of thinking.
Apparently there are people who are OK with this.They are on board with this line of thinking- "Meh whats another three years". I guess there are happy with losing year after year after year after year

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We would lose 8-7 instead of 8-5.
Exactly, you can't go into the season thinking, "Hey! We'll just outscore everyone"???? I would rather try for Price (try to stick to as many pick type trade as possible) or A solid Vet DMan. you have to address the fact that Shittsburgh literally undress us on defense, They scored 5 plus goals in like 4 of the 6 games?

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
app

Apparently there are people who are OK with this.They are on board with this line of thinking- "Meh whats another three years". I guess there are happy with losing year after year after year after year
I'm on board with the build a great bullpen type of mentality, but even great teams added key pieces when needed, we aren't that far off, a little more shutdown defense could go a long way.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, you can't go into the season thinking, "Hey! We'll just outscore everyone"???? I would rather try for Price (try to stick to as many pick type trade as possible) or A solid Vet DMan. you have to address the fact that Shittsburgh literally undress us on defense, They scored 5 plus goals in like 4 of the 6 games?
Dont forget that's only Pittsburgh. There are about 5 or 6 more teams just as good if not better than them we would have to deal with also.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont forget that only Pittsburgh. There are about 5 or 6 more teams just as good if not better than them we would have to deal with also.
Exactly, that's why you have to be able to shut them down if not there's just to much talent.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on board with the build a great bullpen type of mentality, but even great teams added key pieces when needed, we aren't that far off, a little more shutdown defense could go a long way.
Why do that when we can keep waiting and waiting? (sarcasm noted) Also no thought about Gee Jake Simmer getting older and older.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't call Matt Murray the anchor of the Pens and yet they won two cups back to back.
Check out #5.
Eight simple rules for building a Stanley Cup contender | The Hockey News

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had Matt Murray and they had Elliot Nuevy Mrazek who do you think would've won our series?
I think the Pens still win the series based on experience and the depth of the talent (Guentzal, Hornquist, etc).

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We made it to the cup finals in 2010 riding Leighton and Boucher..