• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2019

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he was able to shut us twice??? He played way better than Elliot, There aren't too many Detroit teams that can support a Osgood.
The Flyers made Murray look better than he actually is imo. How many of the shots were actually quality saves? I'm not taking anything away from Murray, but the Pens play in a system where it's all based on speed and forchecking, which killed us on turnovers. We have the skill and talent now to take the next step. Adding another pure scorer like a center (Tavares) and a vet dman imo will get us to the next level. Our problem this season is none of our goalies could stay healthy. Let's see what Elliott can do next season and maybe see if Carter Hart can move up to the AHL and see how he does?
Btw, this double teaming isn't fair boys @Chris p Bacon @lasgop8 ..lol.:suds:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Flyers made Murray look better than he actually is imo. How many of the shots were actually quality saves? I'm not taking anything away from Murray, but the Pens play in a system where it's all based on speed and forchecking, which killed us on turnovers. We have the skill and talent now to take the next step. Adding another pure scorer like a center (Tavares) and a vet dman imo will get us to the next level. Our problem this season is none of our goalies could stay healthy. Let's see what Elliott can do next season and maybe see if Carter Hart can move up to the AHL and see how he does?
So what do we do if Taveras signs with someone else?:suds:

You can have you both Mav and Awaz they are willing to keep waiting and putting all eggs into the Hart basket in 3-5 more years of losing.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what do we do if Taveras signs with someone else?:suds:

You can have you both Mav and Awaz they are willing to keep waiting and putting all eggs into the Hart basket in 3-5 more years of losing.
That may very well happen, but the Flyers have plenty of cap to at least try. There will be other options if Tavares isn't available. I wouldn't mind a guy like a Matt Duchense.. I forgot who he went to, but always loved the guy.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may very well happen, but the Flyers have plenty of cap to at least try. There will be other options if Tavares isn't available. I wouldn't mind a guy like a Matt Duchense.. I forgot who he went to, but always loved the guy.
Matt Duschene is under contract with Ottawa for next season but there are plenty of other impact making forwards that we could sign. I just laugh that we are looking for a top 6 forward when we had one that we traded. :suds:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG we are on 6 pages already and we cannot figure out why Price would be the answer.. The Isles can't afford to resign Tavares. For me, it's a no brainer and wait until FA is open for business. Thoughts? Keep it clean @Chris p Bacon and @lasgop8 ..

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Duschene is under contract with Ottawa for next season but there are plenty of other impact making forwards that we could sign. I just laugh that we are looking for a top 6 forward when we had one that we traded. :suds:
True! Just you wait until JVR (the mole) signs with us.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no double team Mally, but to answer your question, what happens if Elliot sucks or get hurt again. We have to have something better than what we have know. My 1st priority would be a vet dman.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol no double team Mally, but to answer your question, what happens if Elliot sucks or get hurt again. We have to have something better than what we have know. My 1st priority would be a vet dman.
I agree on the vet dman. We can do both.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound:
Just my luck this will probably happen and we will have added another big puss to a team full of pusses.
The man had an outstanding season. He may have finally turned the page.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The man had an outstanding season. He may have finally turned the page.
If you call being tied for 94th in the league in points outstanding then yes he may have finally turned the page. :dhd:

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you call being tied for 94th in the league in points outstanding then yes he may have finally turned the page. :dhd:
I almost gave you a "rainbow" rating for this, lol. He scored 36 goals.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@lasgop8 anything new on Bill Meltzer's column today? I have not looked on hockeybuzz today.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get a goalie!

What the fuck year is this!